and wanted to see if there was anything you needed.
抱歉医生 我是她的邻居
I'm sorry, Doctor. I'm her neighbor.
公主你也不用担心
And you mustn't worry about Princess.
我都喂了
I fed her.
那我就不打扰您两位了 巴洛太太
I'll give you two some privacy, Mrs. Barlow.
失陪了
Excuse me.
到底是怎么了
Now, what's going on?
她还是不承认
She won't admit to it.
我料她也不会
Well, I'm not surprised.
人们还说性是敏感话题
People think sex is a touchy subject.
相信我 钱的问题要敏感得多
Believe me, money is a lot touchier.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles?
我去查了查
I've been doing a little digging
菲比的母亲 米歇尔·卡斯彭
into Phoebe's mother, Michelle Kastpen.
我在芝加哥没查到有任何叫这个名字的人
I can't find anyone in or around Chicago with that name.
菲比的CT扫描结果出来了
Hey. Phoebe's CT results are back.
她妈肯定隐瞒了她的病史
Mom has clearly not given us a full history.
卡斯彭女士 关于菲比的病史
Ms. Kastpen, is there any other information,
您还有任何别的信息 什么都行
anything at all, about Phoebe's medical history
可以告诉我们的吗
that you'd like to share with us?
我知道的就这些了
Not that I can think of.
我们问是因为菲比的断层扫描
The reason we ask is that Phoebe's CAT scans
显示菲比有多处已愈合的颅骨骨折
revealed several healed skull fractures.
这就解释了菲比的听力减退
These explain Phoebe's hearing loss.
这些骨伤也表明可能存在虐童情形
They're also possible indicators of child abuse.
等等 你们以为是我
Wait, you think it was me?
我绝对不会伤害菲比
I would never do anything to hurt Phoebe.
眼下的情况是 卡斯彭女士
The way this works, Ms. Kastpen,
除非您能就您女儿的状况
is that unless you can shine some light
给我们一些合理解释
on your daughter's injuries,
否则我们将不得不联♥系♥警方
we don't really have any choice but to contact the authorities.
我绝对 绝对不会
I would never, never--
您必须得理解从我们的角度看
You have to understand how we're seeing it
这件事是什么性质
from our perspective.
不是我
It wasn't me.
我撒谎了 我离婚了
I lied. I'm divorced.
是我的前夫
It was my ex.
只要菲比和他在一起就会受伤 很频繁
Phoebe would get hurt when she was with him, a lot.
不是脚崴了 就是胳膊骨折了
A sprained ankle. A broken arm.
太多了 不可能只是不小心
Too many things to be random.
你没去质问过他吗
Did you ever confront him?
我试过 但是他有钱
I tried, but he has money.
他请律师把我挡住了
He out-lawyered me.
那这么说来 你前夫还活着
Oh, so it sounds to me like your ex-husband's still alive.
我觉得很无助 所以就带走了她
I felt powerless, so I took her.
你绑♥架♥了你女儿
You kidnapped your daughter?
我必须如此
I had to.
你们千万不能报♥警♥
You can't call the police.
求你们了 他们会把菲比送回他那里
Please. They'll just send Phoebe back,
而我不知道他会怎么对她
and I don't know what he's gonna do to her.
求你们保护我的女儿
You have to protect my daughter.
求求你们了
Please. Please.
这女人不仅给了我们假名
This woman has given us a false name
还承认她绑♥架♥了她女儿
and admitted to kidnapping her daughter.
但我认为她总算是说实话了
But I think she's finally being honest.
她对女儿的关怀是合情合理的
She is legitimately concerned for her daughter's safety.
仅仅因为她认为自己说的是真话 医生
Just because she thinks she's telling the truth, Doctor,
并不意味着她说的就是真♥相♥
doesn't necessarily mean that she is.
但如果是真♥相♥
Yeah, but if she is,
我可不想把这孩子从母亲身边带走
I'd hate to tear this child away from her mother.
弄清♥真♥♥相♥不是我们的职责
It's not our job to figure out what the truth is.
如果我们怀疑有虐待情形 就有义务报♥警♥
If we suspect abuse, it's our duty to report it
让相应的政♥府♥部门进行正规调查
and let the proper authorities sort it out.
有什么消息吗
Hey. Any news?
我正要回去看看
I'm headed back up to check.
我们联♥系♥上了伊格纳西奥的家属
We found Ignacio's family.
他们在圣路易斯
They're in St. Louis.
四个小时后赶到
Be here in four hours.
那就希望他们能团圆吧
Let's hope it's a happy reunion.
对 对 在芝加哥医院
Si, si. In Chicago Med.
[西班牙语]
我帮您
Allow me.
太谢谢了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
-您是叫露丝吧 -是
- Ruth, wasn't it? - Yes.
您的耳坠真漂亮 祖母绿吗
Those are beautiful earrings. Emerald?
是的 谢谢
Oh, yes. Thank you.
包也很漂亮 我注意到您给
And nice bag. I noticed the one you
巴洛太太带来的那只也很漂亮
brought Mrs. Barlow was a real beauty too.
我们对漂亮的东西都没有抵抗力
Oh, well, we both have a weakness for nice things.
话说... 算了
The thing--never mind.
-回见 -别别
- Excuse me. - No, no.
你想说什么
What were you going to say?
就是觉得不合理
It just doesn't fit.
巴洛太太怎么买♥♥得起这么高档的包
How Mrs. Barlow can afford to spend so much on a purse.
为什么
Why?
请坐
Please.
也可能是我错了 不过我觉得她在节食
I could be wrong, but I think she's economizing on food.
不吃东西
Not eating.
你觉得奥尔加有经济困难吗
You think Olga has financial issues?
你觉得呢
Well, what do you think?
我不知道 但听你这么一说...
I don't know, but now that you mention it...
怎么
Yes?
我上周过去喝咖啡
I was over there for coffee last week,
去拿糖的时候
and when I went to get the sugar
看到她只有餐馆里的
all she had were those little packets
那种小糖包
that you get in restaurants.
有没有可能巴洛太太
Is it possible Mrs. Barlow
因为跟你攀比而产生经济压力
might feel pressure to keep up appearances with you?
天呐 我...
Oh, dear. I...
我 我可能给了奥尔加错觉
I-I may have given Olga the wrong impression.
怎么说
How's that?
其实 我没那么有钱
Actually, I don't have that much.
是我儿子
It's my son.
我儿子会给我好东西
My son sends me nice things.
你从来没有告诉过巴洛太太吗
And you never told Mrs. Barlow that?
没有
No.
我看你很关心她 想帮她
I see you care about her, and you want to help her.
是的
I do.
那请你让她知道真♥相♥
Then please let her know the truth.
告辞
Excuse me.
你好 我们能谈谈吗
Hi. Can we speak for a moment?
你打过电♥话♥了
You made the call.
是的 把这种案子报备给有关部门
Yes, it is our duty in these types of cases
是我们的职责
to alert the authorities.
可能现在比较适合跟菲比谈谈
Now may be a good time to have a conversation
让她有所准备
with Phoebe to prepare her.
我来捡
Oh, I'll get that.
画得真好看
Well, that's a pretty drawing.
我以前上的色更好
I used to color better.
是吗 现在怎么了
Yeah? What changed?
我不知道
I don't know.
菲比 你介意我看一下你的手吗
Hey, Phoebe, you mind if I take a look at your hands?
-嗯 -好的
- Mm-hmm. - All right.
好的 你可以尽可能用力地握我的手指吗
All right, now, can you squeeze my fingers as hard as you can?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就是确认一下我们没有漏掉什么
Just making sure we haven't missed anything.
用这只手呢
How about with this hand?
他还没有醒
He hasn't woken up yet.
可能是大脑功能损伤的迹象
It could be a sign of impaired brain function.
现在这么说为时尚早
It's too soon to make that call.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表