Hey, Dr. Charles says, um,
急诊室有个住院医生的位置空出来了
they're looking to fill the open residency in the E.D.
这不是好消息吗
That's great news, isn't it?
-为什么 -因为你可以去补缺啊
- Why? - 'Cause now you can take it.
在查尔斯医生把你调到精神科之前
Isn't that the position that you wanted
你不就是想干这个职位吗
before Dr. Charles pulled you into psychiatry?
你搞错重点了 乔伊
You're missing the point, Joey.
什么重点
What point?
为什么查尔斯医生
Why would Dr. Ch--
为什么查尔斯医生突然提起这件事了
Why would Dr. Charles bring this up in the first place?
他听起来好像没别的意思
I mean, he sounded innocent enough,
而且因为我刚从医学院毕业
and since I just graduated med school,
没准我会知道有人想要这份工作
maybe I knew someone who'd want the job,
但我总是忍♥不住猜想他是不是有别的什么目的
but I can't help thinking that he's got some kind of agenda.
是不是他对我的表现不满意
Is he dissatisfied with my performance?
-是不是他想赶我走 -你不如这么看
- Is he trying to get rid of me? - Well, look at it this way.
也许是大家都认为你在急诊方面
Everyone thought that you were really good
真的很厉害
in emergency medicine.
你这算是安慰我吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
是啊
Yeah.
告诉你 乔伊
You know, Joey,
我现在简直没法和你交流了
you and I don't communicate very well.
看见了吗
You see there?
你看这孩子的气管有多窄
Look how narrow this boy's trachea is.
还赶不上吸管粗呢
It's no wider than a cocktail straw.
你已经开始治疗了吗
I assume you've started a work-up?
化验结果还没出来
Still gummed up in the lab.
我先按照会厌炎给他治疗
I started treating him for epiglottitis,
但是显然治标不治本
but that's clearly not the problem.
是淋巴的问题吗
Lymphs?
从症状上看很难排除癌症
It's hard to exclude cancer from the differential.
我们需要治疗他的气管问题
We need to address his airway issue.
能切除淋巴结吗 做个活检
Can we remove the lymph nodes? Get a biopsy?
从手术角度讲 他这个情况根本做不了
Surgically, we're never gonna get an ET tube down him
气管插管 而马蒂肯定不会愿意
in this condition, and Marty's gonna be hesitant
-给他做全身麻醉 -那我们该怎么办
- to put him under general. - So what can we do?
你觉得这孩子能忍♥住多久不动
How still do you think this kid can be?
你在往他身上喷什么
What's that you're spraying on him?
乙基氯
Ethyl chloride.
你确定他什么都感觉不到吗
And you're positive he won't feel anything?
可能有点小刺痛 不过就一点点
Maybe a slight pinch, but that's it.
现在最最重要的
Now the most important thing
就是我们在开始之后
is for you to stay extremely still
你千万不能动 德斯蒙德
while we're doing this, Desmond.
-你能做到吗 -能
- You think you can do that? - Yeah.
你知道我的小诀窍吗
You know what I find works sometimes?
只要你闭上眼睛
Is if you close your eyes
用尽全身的力气抓紧我的手就能忍♥过去
and you squeeze my hand as hard as you can until it's over.
你说好不好 好吧
How does that sound? Good? Okay.
那么 开始吧
So...okay. Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
-妈妈 -没事的 D
- Mommy? - It's okay, D.
-妈妈 -再忍♥一下
- Mommy? - Just a little bit longer.
-不要 -好了好了好了
- No! - Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
-很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - No, it's fine.
我们采集到的组织已经足够送去病理科化验了
I think we got enough tissue to send to pathology.
你真该看看 杰森 太酷了
You should see this, Jason. It's cool.
那子弹好像就在你心脏里
The bullet's, like, in your heart.
光你觉得酷
Cool for you.
他打中的是我的腿
He shot me in the leg.
子弹怎么跑心脏去了
What the hell is it doing up here?
子弹转移到哪很难说
Bullets travel in unexpected ways.
你们总得把子弹取出来吧
Well, we need to get that out, right?
一步一步来吧
One step at a time.
我还是说不准子弹是在你的心脏内部
I can't tell yet whether it's actually in the heart
还是在后方
or just behind it.
我们之前不是拍了X光片了吗
Well, what about those X-rays we took earlier?
那也仍然不够精确
Well, they're not that precise.
那就找个精确的东西来
Well, find something that is.
那个什么盒子共振怎么样
What about that MIR machine?
你是说核磁共振 现在没法用
MRI? And it's not, um, usable right now.
-什么叫没法用 -如果我们能查清
- What do you mean? - Look, if we can figure out
子弹射入你胸膛的路径
the path the bullet took to get to your chest,
那我们就应该能断定子弹的准确位置了
we should be able to determine exactly where it is.
只有两种可能性吧
There are only two options, right?
对 要么是子弹反弹进入了你的躯干部
Right, well, either it caromed to your midsection,
要么是被静脉系统冲进去的
or it hitched a ride up through your venous system.
那好 去做灌洗吧
Good. Grab a DPL.
什么灌洗
Uh, DPL?
诊断性腹腔灌洗
A Diagnostic Peritoneal Lavage.
我们会在你的腹腔中插入针管
We're gonna insert a needle in your abdomen,
装满液体
fill it with fluid,
然后再清空 看看是否有内出血
then drain it to see if there's any internal bleeding.
别担心 在插入弗利导尿管之前
Don't worry, we'll drape off this area
我们会把这里遮挡起来
before we insert the Foley.
什么叫插入弗利导尿管
What do you mean, "Insert the Foley"?
这个会插♥进♥你的尿道
Oh, this goes up your urethra.
你先是打伤我
First you shoot me,
又把我带到这种暗黑系医院
then you bring me to a place from the Dark Ages.
你真是好样的 马里斯
You really suck, Marius.
我错了
My fault.
不好意思
Excuse me.
伯特
Hey, Bert,
我想问下
can I ask you--
这事你跟孩子们聊过吗
have you talked to the children about this?
还没有
Not yet.
我想先看看我是不是认真的
I was waiting to see if it was serious or not.
是吗
And is it?
莎伦...
Sharon--
也许 你应该跟你的孩子们聊聊
You know, maybe, you should speak to your children.
天哪 她可真是一碰就炸
Oh, man, she's a trip wire.
你指望她有什么反应
How'd you expect her to react?
这座城市有这么多医院
This city is filthy with hospitals,
你却非得来这里
but you decided to come here.
想干什么
To do what?
-想秀莎伦一脸吗 -别瞎说
- To rub it in Sharon's face? - Oh, come on.
那女的多大了
How old is she anyway?
这跟她多大有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
好吧 你什么时候认识她的
Okay. When did you meet her?
我知道你在暗示什么
I know what you're implying.
我跟莎伦分开很久之后
Lyla wasn't even in the picture
才认识的莱拉
till way after Sharon and I split up.
分开
Split up?
是你抛弃了她
You walked out on her.
布鲁斯还没找到方法解决恶意软件入侵
Okay, so Bruce is no closer to fixing this malware.
联调局那边呢
And the FBI?
得了吧 不用指望他们
Oh, come on, let's not hold our breath there.
我觉得...
You know, I--
我们应该考虑让医院开启暂停模式
I think it's time to consider putting the hospital on bypass.
什么意思 把患者送去其他医院吗
What is that? Sending patients to other hospitals?
你知道这需要多大的费用开销吗
Do you know how much revenue that is gonna cost?
几十万
A few hundred thousand.
一天就得这么多 明天会加倍
That's just today. You can double it tomorrow.
董事会肯定会崩溃
I mean, the board is gonna plotz.
那你觉得应该怎么办 医院满员了
What do you suggest then? We're full up.
医生已经开始在走廊里治疗枪伤患者了
My doctors are treating gunshot wounds in the hallway.
这样吧...
Listen...
院里总会留一点现金做急用的 对吧
we keep a little cash on-hand for a rainy day, okay?
我们可以把赎金交了 没人会知道的
So we could pay this ransom, and no one would ever know.
-不行 -为什么不行
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表