瓣膜撑不了多久
The valve will fail.
如果你需要打消你的质疑
If you need to assuage your doubts,
那我们可以在手术台上做超声
we can do an echo on the table.
与此同时 我刚好可以换手术服
Meanwhile, I'm changing into my scrubs.
夏侬·费舍 年龄14 性别 女
出生日期 2002年10月07日
这就是你肚子疼的原因 夏侬
Here is the reason for your tummy ache, Shannon.
你的胃里有个障碍物
You have an obstruction in your stomach.
天哪
Oh, dear.
不是自己长的 肯定是外物
It's not a growth. It's clearly a foreign object.
你吃了什么
What did you eat?
没有
Nothing.
你肯定吞下去了什么
You must have swallowed something.
那东西出现在你肚子里只有这个可能
It's the only way it could've gotten there.
我不知道
I don't know.
宝贝 想一想 会是什么呢
Honey, think. What could it be?
我吃了几个小胡萝卜
I had some of those little carrots.
不对 X光照不出胡萝卜
No, a carrot wouldn't reflect x-rays.
它的密度很大
This is dense.
是金属或陶瓷 可能是某个玩具
It's metal or ceramic, maybe some kind of toy.
-宝贝 -我不知道
- Honey? - I don't know.
它最后能出来吗
Won't it just come out eventually?
通过胃肠道蠕动
You know, peristalsis.
无论它是什么
Well, whatever this is,
我都不希望它穿过你的体内
I don't want it moving through you.
万一它割开你的肠道 那问题就严重了
It could cut the bowel, and that would be serious.
我想带夏侬做一个内镜手术 请您允许
With your permission, I'd like Shannon the have an endoscopy.
我们会让她入睡 沿着她的食道放入一个内窥镜
We'll sedate her, put a scope down her esophagus,
然后把那东西取出来
and get the thing out.
不会很困难
It shouldn't be a problem.
-天哪 -别担心
- Oh, God. - Don't worry.
很快就会结束的
It'll be over before you know it.
好
All right.
你说得对 是伴随脑沟脑室消失的
Well, you were right, Diffuse cerebral edema
弥漫性脑水肿
with effacement of the sulci and ventricles.
是啊
Yeah.
送她去儿童重症监护室
Get her up to PICU.
很遗憾 CT表明
I'm sorry, but the CT shows that
海莉的脑部有很明显的肿胀
there is significant swelling in Hayley's brain.
原因是急性肝脏衰竭
The cause is acute liver failure.
急性
Acute?
我们还能为她做一些事
There are things we can do for her.
我们给她用药以缓解肿胀
We have her on medication that will help reduce the swelling.
这位是艾布拉姆斯医生 他是神经外科医生
This is Dr. Abrams, he's a neurosurgeon.
我请他来会诊
I've called him to consult.
我会插入引流管
I'm gonna put in a drain to relieve
以缓解你们女儿的脑压
the pressure on your daughter's brain.
当然是在您二位许可的情况下
With your permission, of course.
你们是说要动脑部手术吗
Are you talking about brain surgery?
我可以在病床前做 操作并不复杂
I do it bedside. It's not a difficult procedure.
我的孩子
My baby.
我可怜的孩子
My poor baby.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, honey.
我们会为她竭尽所能
We are gonna do everything that we can for her.
我...
I-- -
鸡肉沙拉 鸡翅 鸡米花
Chicken salad, chicken wings, chicken tenders.
你就不卖♥♥不带鸡的东西吗
Don't you have anything without chicken?
伙计 你识字吗
Dude, can you read the sign?
小鸡飞天马戏团
我们只做♥鸡♥ 做得顶呱呱
We only do chicken, and we do it "Clucking" well.
下一个
Next!
你戒鸡肉了吗
You don't eat chicken anymore?
自从我养了鹦鹉
Since I got my parrot, you know,
吃鸟类感觉怪怪的
eating birds doesn't feel right.
我要鸡米花
Uh, can I get chicken tenders?
加夫尼芝加哥医院
里斯医生
Dr. Reese?
丹尼
Danny.
是你一直在跟踪我
You've been following me.
我得和你谈谈
I had to talk to you.
你对我很好
You were nice to me.
我们知道是怎么回事
We know what's going on.
那个和你一起的女人不是你妈妈
That woman with you was not your mother
你在被卖♥♥作性♥奴♥
and you're being sex trafficked.
他们让我做我不愿意做的事
They make me do things that I don't want to do.
我们可以帮你 丹尼
We can help you, Danny.
不
No.
不 没人可以帮我
No, nobody can.
但你来找我了 为什么
But you came to me. Why?
我再也承受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我想自杀
I want to kill myself.
我想办法搞了几张床 但还是捉襟见肘
I twisted arms, got a few beds, but we're still shy,
但我肯定那里还有空床
but I'm sure there's more up there.
你也知道那些重症监护室的护士是什么样
You know how those ICU nurses are.
他们总是要给急诊留位置
They always keep spares for emergency.
是的 我们都玩过那一招
Yeah, right. We both played that game.
赶快上去
Go up there, light a fire.
有谁阻挠就打给我
If you get any push-back, call me.
好的
Will do.
丹尼说他还会联♥系♥我的
Danny said he'd get back in touch.
到时候你要建议他去心理诊所
When he does, you should refer him to the psych clinic.
他不会去的 他害怕去
Well, he won't go. He's afraid to come
医院或者诊所
into the hospital or any clinic.
他害怕那些人贩会发现
He's afraid the traffickers will find out
他只想在外面和我见面
and he only wants to see me outside.
糟糕的主意
Bad idea.
查尔斯医生 他想自杀
Dr. Charles, he's suicidal.
那我就直说了
So, let me get this straight.
你要每周给他在停车场
You are gonna give him psychotherapy
做心理治疗吗
in the parking lot once a week?
里斯医生 这位患者
Dr. Reese, this patient-any patient
每位患者都应该接受正规临床医疗
has gotta be treated in the proper clinical setting.
他觉得跟我有共鸣
He feels a connection to me.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你觉得只有你能帮他吗
You feel like you're the only one who can help?
只有你能懂他吗
Only one who understands him?
不 只是...
No. No, it's just--
只是什么
Just what?
我在乎他
I care about him.
趁早断了吧 你不该牵扯进去
Cut it off. You're too involved.
可 我不懂
But I-I-I don't understand.
如果最终的结果
What happens if you don't get the rosy
没你想得那么美好怎么办
outcome you're looking for?
我觉得我能接受
I think I can deal with that.
不 虽然有些残酷
No. Crucial part of my job
但保护员工是我的职责
is protecting my staff.
你这条路很危险
You are headed down a dangerous path.
收手吧
Step away.
听明白了吗
We clear?
好
Good.
洛根先生的检查结果
Mr. Logan's lab work.
白蛋白含量偏低 肌酸含量偏高
Albumin's a little low, creatinine a little high.
血乳酸也是
Yeah, so's his lactate.
-谢了 艾普尔 -没什么
- Yeah, thanks, April. - Yeah.
洛根先生 你感觉如何
Mr. Logan. How are you feeling?
挺好的
Pretty good.
肚子疼呢
And the pain in your belly?
跟之前差不多 没有变严重
That's about the same. Not worse.
我挺想离开这里
I'd sure like to get outta here.
这是你腹部的最后一张X光片
This is a--this is the last X-ray of your abdomen.
似乎有些轻微膨胀 虽然不必担心
It shows some vague dilation, not enough to be a real concern,
不过你的化验结果 有点不太正常
but your labs too, they're just slightly off the norm.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表