心脏停搏
Asystole.
跳啊
Beat.
跳啊
Beat!
拜托
Come on.
死亡时间
Time of death.
15点42分
15:42.
可马可却要回家了
And Marco is gonna go home.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
医院里有可以为提米捐赠的人吗
Is there a donor in the hospital for Timmy?
我们听到了谣言
We heard a rumor.
是她的孩子 对吗
It's her child, isn't it?
她女儿
Her little girl?
他们是这层唯一的新病人
They're the only new patients on the floor.
我们来了八个月了 我们认识其他所有人
We've been here for eight months; we know everybody else.
-肯定就是她 -抱歉 盖尔
- It has to be her. - I'm sorry, Gayle.
健康保险流通与责任法案不允许我
But HIPAA regulations won't allow me
谈论其它病人的病情
to discuss another patient.
腰椎穿刺结果显示没问题
The spinal tap was clean.
我已经排除了所有常见病因
I've ruled out all the common causes.
所以肯定是非常罕见的情况
We must be looking at something rare.
你们家里去过陌生人吗
Have you had any foreign visitors?
任何你们正常社交圈之外的人
Anyone outside of your normal social circle?
没有
No.
你们家里喷过杀虫剂吗
Has your house been sprayed with pesticides?
没有 都没有 没有
No, none of that. Nothing. No.
我想去毒理学那边...
I'd like to reach out to toxicology--
你看看他们 在那里跟秃鹫一样看着我们
Would you look at them over there, watching like vultures!
他们能放尊重点吗
Why don't they show some damn respect!
安德烈
Andre.
是我不好 儿子
My fault, son.
我不该大喊大叫
I shouldn't have shouted.
詹姆斯先生 詹姆斯太太 很抱歉你们...
Mr. and Mrs. James, I'm so sorry you're going...
那些草渍
Those...Those grass stains.
你们带儿子去公园时
When you take the boys to the park,
把艾莉西亚放哪里了
what do you do with Alicia?
我把她脸朝下放下让她玩了
I lay her down on her stomach for tummy time.
这样吧
You know what?
我想去咨♥询♥一下传染病科
I'd like to consult with infectious diseases.
先失陪
Excuse me, please.
瞳孔有反应
Pupils are reactive.
麦格雷戈盖尔先生 眼睛跟着光动好吗
Mr. Mcgregor, can you follow the light with your eyes?
现在呢
How 'bout now?
麦格雷戈盖尔先生 我伸了几根手指
Mr. Mcgregor, how many fingers am I holding up?
三根
Three.
现在呢
And now?
一根
One.
很好 我马上回来
Good job. I'll be right back.
法定失明了吗
Legally blind?
他能看到强光和块状物体
He can detect sharp lights and block images,
可能正因此他之前才知道我的体型
probably how he made out my size earlier.
但是远一点的话
But anything more than a few feet away
他就看得很模糊了
is likely just a blur.
他的垂体瘤可以手术治疗吗
His pituitary tumor, is it operable?
我去咨♥询♥一下神经科 但我怀疑是泌乳素瘤
I'll have neuro consult, but I suspect it's a prolactinoma.
如果这样 只用药物治疗应该就能缩小肿瘤
If so, medication alone should shrink it enough
缓解他视交叉上的压力
to ease the pressure on the optic chiasm.
也就是说他的视力会恢复一点
So he's gonna get some of his sight back.
15年无家可归 基本看不到东西
15 years. Homeless, essentially blind.
他情况一团糟
I mean, that's a crap here.
应该生气的 但他尽量保持开心
He should be pissed. Yet, he's happy as can be.
真没想到今天接诊到这样的病人
Crazy I got this patient today.
据我的经验来说 我们尽可能满足病人需求
My experience, we get the patients we need.
你创造了一个怪物 你知道吗
You've created a monster, you know that?
事实证明 英语这一语言
Turns out, the English language
主要由边缘型人格障碍人员的流行语构成
is primarily comprised of buzzwords for borderline personality disorders.
既然我知道了 所以不马上做精神分♥析♥
Now that I know them, I can't have a conversation
我就无法与人沟通谈话
without immediately seeing the psych in people,
这显然是强迫症行为
which is clearly an impulsive reaction,
而且这可能也说明了一种
which, by the way, could also suggest
边缘型人格障碍症
a borderline personality disorder.
我都无法不分♥析♥自己
I mean, I can't even not analyze myself.
现在我说话都用双重否定了
Now I'm using double negatives.
这是你做精神科住院医生第一年
You're a first year psych resident.
强制诊断是常理之中的事
Compulsive diagnosing is par for the course.
我第一年的时候坚信一个朋友得了
My first year, I was convinced that a friend of mine
分离性身份识别障碍
had dissociative identity disorder
因为他突然只听欧洲舞曲
because suddenly he would only listen to euro-disco.
真的
Really.
我的建议是
My advice?
要少想多听
Think less, listen more.
你不会有问题的
You'll be just fine.
医生 我想谢谢你今天指导我
Sir, just wanted to thank you for today.
不客气
My pleasure.
我精疲力竭了
I'm spent.
在那边肯定不会容易
Not gonna be easy over there.
你会挺过来的
You'll get through it.
用药肯定没问题
The medicine, sure.
但其它的
The rest...
我真希望我能跟你一样控制自己的情绪
Well, I just hope can handle my emotions as well as you.
祝好运
Good luck.
肉毒中毒 那不是跟吃的有关吗
Botulism? Isn't that a food thing?
我还在给她喂奶
I'm still breastfeeding.
其实大部分情况下的病因是土壤污染
Most cases actually come from contaminated soil.
肉毒素可以通过皮肤进入人体
It can be absorbed through the skin.
在公园把她放地上时染上的
The park. Tummy time.
可以治疗吗
Is it treatable?
可以 当然可以
Yes. Yes.
我们马上开始给艾莉西亚使用抗毒素
We will start Alicia on an antitoxin
它可以提供抗体 阻止疾病的进一步发展
that will provide antibodies to stop the disease's progress.
她的呼吸道呢
But what about the vent?
细菌的神经毒素
The neurotoxin from the bacteria
导致了她肌肉衰弱
is what caused the muscle weakness.
我认为她可以完全康复
I believe she'll make a full recovery.
太谢谢你了 医生
Thank you so much, doctor.
这次又是什么
What's it this time?
痛风
Gout.
我能看看吗
May I?
怎么样
What do you think?
爆♥炸♥的水晶一样灿烂
An explosion of brilliant crystals
跟夏威夷刨冰一样
like Hawaiian shave ice.
我知道你们病理学家喜欢用食物作比喻
I know how you pathologists love food references.
是的
Yes, we do.
好 好的
Yeah, uh...Okay.
不 我理解
No, I-I understand.
麻烦你了 劳雷尔医生
Thanks for your time, Dr. Laurel.
该死
Damn it.
会过去的
It's gonna come through.
该怎么办
How do you do it?
他们还是小孩子
They're just babies.
这个...
Well...
不好过时 我会打给海伦
On rough days, I call Helen.
让她帮忙照顾欧文几个小时
Ask her to watch Owen for a few extra hours
然后我做点事减压
while I do something to decompress.
吃顿好吃的 多走走
A good meal, a long walk.
反正就做一些让我情绪稳定下来的事
Just something to let my emotions settle.
我找到了一个避风港
I find a safe space.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
晚安
Night.
你今天其它时间过得如何
How'd the rest of your day go?
我不太想说工作的事
Not so sure I want to talk about work.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表