现在还没办法确定
There's no way to know for sure just yet,
但我想考虑所有的可能性
but I want to cover all our bases.
我应该早点带她来的
I should've brought her in sooner.
只是我丈夫在上班
It's just with my husband at work--
听着 你要照顾三个孩子
Look, you are juggling three kids.
我明白
Okay, I get it.
我只有一个 都忙不过来了
I only have one and it's a handful.
一旦有消息 我会马上通知你
I will fill you in as soon as we know anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 尼娜 我已经拔网线剪信♥用♥卡♥了
No, Nina, I've ditched cable, cut up my credit cards,
我已经没东西能放在克雷格上卖♥♥了
and have nothing left to sell on craigslist.
但是每个月付利息时我还是囊中羞涩
Yet, I'm still in the hole each month when the vig is due.
冷静点 维加斯小弟
Easy there, Vegas.
只是医学院贷款和医疗事故保险
It's med school loans and malpractice insurance,
不是赌债催讨单
not a note from a bookie.
不管怎么样 我都破产了
Either way, I'm broke.
我得发广♥告♥求室友了
Had to post an ad for a roommate.
看看这个
Here, look at this.
来 你会好受点的
Come on, it'll make you feel better.
这是什么
What is it?
传染性软疣
Molluscum contagiosum.
一种痘病毒 其实挺恶心的
It's a type of pox virus. It's a nasty one, actually.
但还是很迷人吧
Even so, stunning, right?
感觉就像十磅树莓冰糖
Like 10 pounds of raspberry rock candy
压进了只能装五磅的袋子
pressed into a 5-pound bag.
得了吧 你肯定有休息日的吧
Come on, you must have a day off, right?
那就去啊
Go then!
正值夏日 动物都很活跃
It's summertime, the animals are really playful.
我最喜欢大象 感觉有灵魂似的
Elephants are my favorite. They're so soulful.
好吧 我心动了
Okay, you sold me.
这周六我要去林肯公园动物园
This Saturday, I'm at the Lincoln Park Zoo.
血压126/82 心率74 血氧量百分之百
Bp 126 over 82. Heart rate 74. Sats 100%.
麦格雷戈盖尔先生 霍斯特德医生
Hi, Mr. Mcgregor, I'm Dr. Halstead.
我知道你摔倒了 手腕都受伤了
I understand you fell, hurt both wrists.
一不小心罢了
Yeah, just a moment of clumsiness, you know.
感觉已经好多了
They feel better already now.
别客气了 他来了 让他帮你
Don't be modest. He's here. Let him help.
我伸出手来只是为了摔得轻一点
I put my hands out just trying to catch my fall, you know?
在街头混了15年
15 years on the street.
看来我已经没有以前这么灵活了
I guess I'm not as fast as I used to be.
对手腕拍竖直和水平X光
Ap and lateral x-rays of both wrists.
你以前摔倒过吗 麦格雷戈盖尔先生
Have you fallen before, Mr. Mcgregor?
有几次 这城市现在就是这样
A few times. So much action in the city nowadays.
稍微一个不小心 就...
You stop paying attention for a second...Bam!
摔个狗啃泥
Face plant.
你个头还真大 霍斯特德医生 玩橄榄球吗
You're a big guy, Dr. Halstead. Football?
棒球 不过只是爱好而已
Baseball. Just a fan now, though.
芝加哥小熊还是红袜队
Cubs or Sox?
南方人的自豪 永远支持红袜队
Southside pride. Sox all the way.
我支持小熊队
Ah, I'm a Cubs guy.
我不会因此虐待你的
I won't hold it against you.
大爱雷格利球场
Love Wrigley.
常青藤爬满了外墙
The way the ivy creeps along the outfield wall,
草场修建成完美的条纹状
the perfect stripes mowed right into the infield grass.
太美了
Breathtaking.
你住在球场边吗
Do you stay near the ball park?
赛季中当然了 有何不可
During the season. Sure, why not?
看到球员本人
You know, it's fun seeing the players.
很有意思 他们真人个头更大
in person, they're larger than life.
莫伊塞斯·阿劳 塞米·索萨
Moises Alou. Sammy Sosa.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
肯定很有意思
Must be really exciting.
麦格雷戈盖尔先生 等你做完X光后再做心电图
Mr. Mcgregor, after your x-rays, I want to run an EKG.
看看你是不是因为心脏问题而摔倒
Determine if a cardiac event caused your fall.
-可以吧 -当然了
- Sound good? - Sure, yeah.
好吧 待会见
All right, we'll see you soon.
你应该知道林肯公园动物园
You know, they haven't had elephants
已经好几年没有大象了
at the Lincoln Park Zoo for ages.
你觉得他真的见过那些棒球运动员吗
You think he really met those baseball players?
最近肯定没有
Not recently.
阿劳和索萨上一次为小熊队出战是在2004年
Alou and Sosa's last season with the Cubs was in '04.
所以我猜也许麦格雷戈盖尔先生
So, I guess, maybe Mr. Mcgregor
曾经是在公园外看到过他们
could have seen them outside the park...
也许没看到过
Maybe not.
可惜无家可归往往和
Unfortunately, homelessness and mental illness
精神疾病联♥系♥在一起
often go hand in hand.
-我去找查尔斯医生来咨♥询♥一下 -好的
- I'll page Dr. Charles for a consult. - Okay.
马可怎么样了 先生
How's Marco doing, sir?
子弹好像卡在了
Bullet looks to have lodged in the midline
脊柱和心脏中♥央♥
between the spine and heart.
也许还擦到了主动脉
May even be touching the aorta.
位置不好
Bad spot.
你经常遇到这种病人吗
You get a lot like him?
-从车上扔下来 -是啊
- Drive up and drops? - Yeah.
这样不用回答任何问题
Easy way to get your boys patched up
就能把你的人治好
without having to answer any questions.
马可
Hey, Marco.
创伤手术医生会来看你
A trauma surgeon is gonna come see you.
她会决定接下来该怎么办
She'll decide how best to proceed.
你会给我手术吗
Will you cut me open?
也许
Probably.
如果子弹在你体内转移 可能会造成更多伤害
If the bullet shifts inside you, it could do a lot of damage.
不行 伙计
No, man.
不能说随便
Not "Whatever."
很多你这样的人进来后就没能出去
Lot of you guys come in here and don't make it out.
如果你出院了 一定要让自己的生命有意义
If you do, make it mean something.
我不是害怕
I ain't afraid.
好
Okay.
-他说... -和以前一样
- He's saying that-- - the usual.
复仇
Revenge.
提摩西·威廉姆斯 八个月大
Timothy Williams, eight months old.
诊断患有左心发育不良综合征
diagnosed with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
布赖恩 能告诉我们那是什么吗
Bryan, can you tell us what that is?
我知道 是一种先天性心脏缺损
I know. It's a congenital heart defect.
左心室无法供血
Left side of the heart can't efficiently pump blood,
所以左心室需要供血
so the right side has to pump it
至肺部和身体其他部位
to the lungs and the rest of the body.
没错
Correct.
提姆在心脏移植等待名单上
Tim is on the heart transplant list.
但是他的肺部出现积水 胸腔积液
But he's developing fluid around his lungs, a pleural effusion.
需要胸腔穿刺术排液
He requires a thoracentesis to drain it.
病人已经麻醉 超声检查显示
The patient is sedated, and the ultrasound shows
液体在他的右肺周围
the fluid surrounding his right lung.
皮下注射
Lidocaine is injected
利多卡因
just below the surface of the skin,
形成一圈
forming a wheel.
我们要穿过药水形成的圈
We go through the wheel
插入胸膜腔
and into the pleural space.
保持在肋骨上方 因为下面有血管
Staying above the rib because the blood vessels are below.
太用力就会刺穿肺部
Go too far, puncture the lung.
插入后 穿刺抽液
Once you're in, aspirate the fluid.
让我们单独待会儿
Give us a minute.
盖尔 约翰
Gayle, John,
我觉得提姆还是不应该离开儿科监护病房♥
I think it's best that Tim not leave the PICU going forward.
不该再下楼了
No more trips downstairs.
你是说一直为他排液
You mean keep him on the vent.
他供氧不足 肺部堵塞严重
He's not oxygenating well. His lungs are very congested.
他会马上移植到心脏的
He's gonna get a heart soon.
一切都会没事的 明白吗
Listen, everything's gonna be okay, you hear me?
我去查看一下移植等待名单
I'm gonna check the transplant list.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表