Are you trying to make her feel bad
就因为你觉得我和她以前或者现在有什么感情
because you think there was or is something between us?
不是吧 威尔
Really, Will?
-你就把我看成这样的人 -那你解释解释
- That's what you think of me? - Just explain this.
你为什么一反往常 大老远地
Why would you go out of your way
把这份诊断报告送到娜塔莉手里
to make sure Natalie knew about a diagnosis
哪怕就算她当初知道了也无计可施
she couldn't possibly have done anything about?
我说了 她犯了错误
I told you. She made a mistake.
而且我告诉你
And you know what?
那种不肯从错误里汲取教训的人
Anyone who refuses to learn from their mistakes
迟早重蹈覆辙
is gonna repeat them.
里斯医生 你和罗宾怎么样了
Dr. Reese, how's everything going with Robin?
我貌似有个问题
I kind of have a problem.
查尔斯医生也登录查看了她的病历
Dr. Charles logged into her medical records.
查阅记录
里斯医生
查尔斯医生
这样啊
I see.
我还没往上写什么东西
I haven't posted any notes yet,
所以病历里也没什么可看的 可是...
so there's nothing much to see, but still--
那我去和权医生谈谈
Well, I'll go talk with Dr. Kwon.
同时你先不要提交你的治疗意见了
In the meantime, hold off on posting those notes.
-古德温女士 -什么
- Ms. Goodwin? - Yes?
我禁不住在想
I can't help but wonder--
查尔斯医生把罗宾的案子分给我
did Dr. Charles have me assigned to Robin's case
是不是为了方便他干预治疗
just so he could get access to her treatment?
因为我总是有一种感觉 就好像他把我
'Cause I get the feeling he's just using me to be his...
当成他的挡箭牌
I don't know, his patsy.
这样 里斯医生
Listen, Dr. Reese.
我现在只能说
The only thing I can say is that
眼下他的处境非常艰难
this is a very difficult situation for him.
尽量不要带有个人情绪
Try not to take it personally.
你在这里啊
Hey, there you are.
有没有让斯托尔医生见识你的本事
Showing Dr. Stohl what you're made of?
大概有吧
Yeah. I guess.
其实问题在于
Actually, problem is,
崔医生逼我逼得很紧
Dr. Choi's been riding me really hard.
他就是那样的人
Well, that's his style.
就是
It's just--
你是他朋友吧
you're his friend, right?
你看你能不能让他对我稍微
You think maybe you could ask him just to dial it back
-松一点 -什么
- just a little bit? - What do--
别让他盯着我的病例了
You know, just get him off my case.
他可不像对我这样凶其他的医学生
He doesn't hassle the other med school students like this.
我才不会去说
I'm not doing that.
那好吧 那我接着忙吧
Okay. Fine. I guess I'll just get back to work then.
莉亚的妈妈怎么样了
How's Leah's mom doing?
即便装了起搏器 她的心脏
Even with the pacer, she's experiencing
发作心室早发性收缩的频率还是高的吓人
a dangerous number of premature ventricular contractions.
她随时可能会出现致命的失代偿症状
She could have a lethal decompensation any minute.
如果她真的发作了 那恐怕
And if she does, I'm afraid
我们也没办法把她抢救回来了
we won't be able to get her back.
呼吸怎么样
How's the breathing?
还好
Okay.
让我看看心电图
Let me see the EKG.
怎么了
What?
出什么问题了
What's wrong?
你的心脏功能正在迅速衰竭
Your heart function is deteriorating rapidly.
我们得立即动手术植入左心室辅助装置
We need to surgically place a device called an LVAD
为你驱动心脏活动
to pump your heart for you.
会危及到孩子吗
How risky is it for the baby?
搭桥手术确实对孩子有一定风险
Surgery on bypass does carry significant risks for the baby,
但如果我们不做手术
but if we don't do surgery,
我们将不得不给你插管 上体外膜肺氧合了
we'll be forced to intubate you and put you on ECMO...
你要一直戴着呼吸机
You won't get off the ventilator.
你会一直处在植物状态
You'll remain in a persistent vegetative state.
非常遗憾
I am very sorry.
我们很快就送你去楼上
We'll get you ready to go upstairs soon.
我的宝宝能活下来吗
Will my baby survive?
如果我像那样...
If I were like that...
陷于昏迷
in a coma?
有可能
It's possible,
但机会不是很大
but the chances are not very good.
-宝贝 -但是有可能吗
- Honey-- - But it is possible?
帕克斯太太 可能我们表达得不够清楚
Mrs. Parks, maybe we're not making ourselves clear--
不 我明白
No, I understand.
但我肚子里有我女儿癌症的解药
But I have the cure to my daughter's cancer inside me.
也许你们两个需要一点时间
Maybe the two of you should take some time
-谈一谈 -是的 是的
- to talk it over? - Yes, yes.
我们已经讨论过所有可能性
We already discussed every possibility.
-不是这样 -对
- Not this. - Yeah.
我们说过要用尽一切办法
We said we would do anything.
如果真的到了那个时候...
If the time comes...
给我插管
intubate me.
很有希望不会到那一步
Hopefully, it won't come to that.
我们肯定不能让她这么做
We obviously can't let her go through with this.
我们有选择吗
What choice do we have?
我们不能强迫她做手术
We can't force her to have surgery.
我们现在说的是让她自杀
We're talking about letting her kill herself.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
她不觉得这是自杀
She doesn't see it as suicide.
她觉得这是救她女儿
She sees it as saving her daughter.
以什么代价
At what cost?
她会留下没有母亲照顾的孩子
She'd be leaving a three-year-old and an infant
一个三岁 一个婴儿
behind with no mother to care for them.
而莉亚不用死于白血病
And Leah would survive leukemia.
我建议手术 她拒绝了
I offered the surgery. She declined it.
等等
Wait!
你说做搭桥手术会有一些风险
You said doing the surgery on bypass came with some risks.
那不做搭桥呢
What about doing it off bypass?
那更加危险
A lot more dangerous.
出血太多我会看不见
I wouldn't be able to see through the blood.
两个我都救不了
I'd lose them both.
但如果我们两个都能救呢
But what if we could save them both?
脑死亡不应该算一种选择
I mean, brain-death shouldn't be an option.
那个家需要一个母亲
That family needs a mother.
你在呢
Hey, there!
你
You, um--
你介意我跟你一起坐吗
you mind if I join you?
请便
Go right ahead.
-过得怎么样 -挺好
- How's it going? - Fine.
你搬回自己家了吗
Are you back in your place yet?
每个人都说我家没有老鼠
Everyone says I don't have rats
所以我就搬回去了
so I am back at my place.
很好
Great.
所以没有老鼠了吗
So no more rats?
一切都很好
Everything's good.
一切都在掌控之中
Got it all under control.
非常好
Fantastic.
是的 里斯医生好像很满意我的状态
Yeah. And Dr. Reese seems comfortable with where I'm at,
所以我觉得今天再见一次面我就好了
so I think one more session later on today and I'll be done.
那就放心了
That's a relief.
宝贝 你肯定很累吧
Hon, you must be exhausted.
要我今晚带点寿司过去吗
You want me to bring some sushi by tonight?
-也许我们看个电影或... -不用
- Maybe we watch a movie or-- - No.
-不用 -那我就送点寿司过去怎么样
- No. - How about I just drop off some sushi?
爸爸 我只是 我真的想好好休息
Dad, I just-- I really want to get some rest.
当然
Of course.
宝贝 我的膝盖犯病了
Hon, my knee has been acting up.
你能帮帮你老头子吗
Can you do your old man a favor?
帮我再拿个奶精可以吗 两个也行
Just grab me another creamer, please? Or two?
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表