My husband!
-怎么回事 -他在工作时打电♥话♥给我
- What happened? - He called me at work.
他说他不舒服 但是...
He said he wasn't feeling well. But then--
但然后我回家吃午饭 发现他就变成这样了
But when I came home for lunch, I-I found him like this.
能听到我说话吗
Hey, hey, can you hear me?
丝状脉搏 出虚汗 他在发烧
Thready pulse, diaphoretic. He's burning up.
他有在服用什么药物吗 会不会是用药过度
He take any drugs? Could it be an overdose?
不 从来没有
No, never.
感染性休克
Septic shock?
我觉得是 我们得先把他弄进去
I think so. We gotta get him inside.
好的 我找医护人员推轮床来
All right, I'm gonna get techs to bring out a gurney,
如果需要的话从中♥央♥通道走
and set up for central access if we need one.
我先扶你下车 好吗
I'm gonna help you out of the car, okay?
不 别动 我自己能行
No, get back. I can do it myself.
不 尼克 让他帮你 别让他乱来
No, Nick, let him help you. Don't let him, please.
小心点 尼克 拜托 别
Easy. Nick, please, no--
茱莉娅 茱莉娅
Julia--Julia...
-我需要你的帮助 -我知道 宝贝 我
- I need your help. - I know, baby, I-I...
不好意思
I'm sorry.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我不能走路
My legs don't work.
没关系 尼克 有我呢
It's okay, Nick. I got you.
来
Here.
好了
All right.
走
Let's go.
崔医生 你去五号♥创伤科
Dr. Choi, you're going to treatment 5.
-曼宁医生已经在那里了 -谢谢 麦基
- Dr. Manning's already there. - Thanks, Mags.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese?
-天... -这个女人需要救助
- Oh, my... - This woman needs aid.
惠勒医生
Dr. Wheeler!
我看到她在街上摔倒了
I saw her fall crossing the street.
我扶她的时候 她说不出话了
When I got to her, she was unable to speak.
-她应该是中风了 -二号♥治疗室
- Think she's having a stroke. - Treatment 2.
脉搏虚弱 右半边脸下垂
Weak pulse--right side of the face is droopy.
-右半边身子瘫痪 -什么情况
- Right side body, limp. - What do we got?
可能是中风
Possible stroke.
好的 谢谢 超级英雄
Okay. Thanks, super-dude.
你现在安全了 女士
You're safe now, ma'am.
天啊
Oh, lord.
我们需要一副担架
We need a stretcher!
现在你们的儿子处于休克之中
Right now, your son is in shock.
他的肝脏 骨盆和肠子
There is massive blood loss from extensive injuries
因为重伤大量失血
to his liver, his pelvis, his intestines.
我们已经对他的腹腔进行处理控制失血
We've packed his abdomen to control the bleeding
并截了他的一段肠子
and removed a portion of his bowel.
他还没缝合
He's still open.
这叫负压敷料
That's what we call a negative pressure dressing.
能够暂时延缓腹部...
It helps to temporize the abdomen--
贾斯汀能活下来吗
Is Justin going to survive?
他刚送到急诊室时 几乎是危在旦夕
When he arrived in the E.D., he was minute to minute.
现在情况有所好转
Right now, he is hour to hour,
这是一个良好的开端
and that is a very good first step.
我是罗德斯医生
This is Dr. Rhodes.
你是谁 你怎么有这个号♥码的
Who is this and how did you get this number?
不 我的病人很好 谢谢
No, my patient is very much alive, thank you.
看来媒体先一步联♥系♥到你了
Sounds like the press got to you before we did.
康纳·罗德斯医生 这是伊芙琳·库马
Dr. Connor Rhodes, this is Evelyn Kumer,
医院的公共事务代理
public affairs rep for the hospital.
她会应付所有媒体
She'll be coordinating all media platforms.
记者有你的号♥码了吗
So, reporters got your number?
是的 他们想知道贾斯汀有没有
Yeah, they wanted to know if Justin had died
死在手术台上
on the operating table.
他们都从哪儿知道的
Where do they get this crap?
谁知道 但是舆♥论♥正在发酵
Who knows? But the rumor mill is grinding.
而你正处于焦点
And you're in the spotlight.
一个人从33层掉下来还活着
A man falls 33 stories and is still alive?
人们都想知道
People are gonna want to know,
这是一个奇迹还是悲剧
is this a miracle or a setup for tragedy?
不好意思
Excuse me.
直到我们确定这件事的结果之前
Until we know for sure how this is gonna turn out,
还是先说"无可奉告"吧
let's stick with "No comment."
提问39.3 血压80/55
102.7. Bp, 80 over 55.
那很低啊
Whoa, that's really low.
梅洛迪 我听到你的胸腔内有劈啪声
Uh, Melody, I hear a crackling in your chest.
这证明肺部正在积液
This means fluid is building up in the lungs.
是流感的症状吗
A symptom of the flu?
-我不认为 -易疲劳
- I don't think so. - The exhaustion,
腿部的肿胀以及低血压
swelling in your legs, low blood pressure
都可能是心脏疾病的征兆
are possible indicators of a cardiac problem.
心脏 我的天
My heart? Oh, my god.
我们得检查一下看看到底是怎么回事 好吗
We're gonna take a look and see what's going on, okay?
好的
Okay.
但是 没道理啊
That just-- that doesn't make any sense.
我才25岁
I'm only 25 years old.
我用走路代替搭地铁去上班
I walk to work instead of taking the train.
吃沙拉 骑动感单车
Eat salads... Take spin classes.
左心室有些膨胀 室壁运动很弱
Okay, dilated left ventricle, poor wall motion.
艾普尔 给她上监护器
April, let's get her on the monitor.
你的心跳搏动无力
Your heart is pumping very poorly.
得照个超声心动图 但是要我估计的话
Uh, I'll need an echo, but if I had to say,
我猜它的工作率才在20% 25%的样子
I'd guess it's working at 20, 25%.
我的心脏在衰竭吗
My heart is failing?
对年轻女性来说这有些不平常
It's unusual for a young woman.
可能是甲状腺失衡 肾病 病毒引起的
Could be a thyroid imbalance, a kidney issue, virus.
我们会查清楚的 很快
We'll figure it out. Before you know it,
你就能回去上动感单车课了
you'll be back at spin class.
我记住你的话了
I'm gonna hold you to that.
梅洛迪 梅洛迪
Melody... Melody?
没有脉搏和呼吸 室颤 给她电击
No pulse or breathing. V fib--get on her chest.
充电到200
Charge to 200.
200.
充好
Charged.
心肺复苏先停
Hold CPR.
离手
Clear.
再充到200
200 again.
200.
心肺复苏停一下
Hold CPR.
离手
Clear.
摸到脉搏了
I got a pulse.
很弱但很稳定 她在呼吸了
It's weak but steady. She's breathing.
送她去疏导室
Let's get her to the cath lab.
干得好 艾普尔 如果她回家
Great catch, April. Had she gone home,
那恐怕医生很难及时救她了
no way help would've gotten to her in time.
-所以是感染吗 -发烧导致白细胞数增多
- So it's an infection? - Fever, elevated white cells,
产生炎症
inflammatory markers, wand lacate.
-我觉得是这样的 -很可能是泌尿系统感染
- I'd say so. - Most likely UTI.
这在瘫痪病人中很常见
It's common in paraplegics.
出现过几次这种状况
Been down that road a few times.
谁让我身上插着导尿管呢 是吧
Life with a catheter, right?
我们得给你换一个 在耻骨上吗
We made to need to replace it. Suprapubic?
被一个酒驾司机闯红灯从侧面撞到了
T-boned by a drunk driver who didn't stop for a red light.
他缝了几针就没事了
He walked away with a few stitches.
那都过去了 我们要向前看
That was then. We're moving on.
光明都在前面呢
Brighter days ahead.
导尿管周围看起来很干净
Area around the catheter looks clean.
没有明显的脓肿或皮肤感染
No obvious abscess or skin infection.
也许尿液里能查出原因
Answer's in the pee then.
我们会把尿液和血液送去化验
We'll get this and blood cultures up to the lab,
查查到底是什么原因
find out what we're dealing with.
很抱歉之前的失礼
Sorry about lashing out earlier.
有时候我会忘记自己是半个男人
I sometimes forget I'm half a man.
不 你不是
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表