without consulting an attending?
我只是打开胸腔做好插管而已
All I did was open him up and cannulate.
今天是安息日
It is the Sabbath.
除非万不得已 我不想打扰莱瑟医生
I didn't want to bother Dr. Latham until I had to.
格伦·西蒙可是个人脉极广的人物
Glenn Simon is a man with lots of connections.
你之前还担心你们科室的未来
You were worried before about the state of the department.
如果你这次手术不成功 你要担心的
You'll have even more to worry about
可就不止一个科室了
if you don't pull this off.
马上呼叫莱瑟医生
Page Dr. Latham now.
这售卖♥♥机的货太烂了
These machines are the worst.
显然你没用过病理科那台
You obviously haven't seen the ones down in pathology.
要是能有包威特该多好
I'd kill for a bag of vitner's.
你想多了
Don't overthink it.
有什么吃什么吧
Go for the next best thing.
威尔 能借一步说话吗
Hey, Will, you got a second for a curbside?
好
Yeah.
多谢
Thanks.
快速链球菌检查阴性 腰椎穿刺也正常
Rapid strep and mono were negative, LP normal.
我怀疑可能是境外的什么因素
I'm afraid it's something exotic,
但是培养结果还需要好几天才能出来
but we won't have the cultures back for another couple of days.
结果现在又支气管痉挛
And now with the bronchospasm--
简直有无数种可能的病因
Yeah, it could be almost anything.
没错
Exactly.
说实话 我现在完全没头绪了
I gotta confess, I am at a complete loss.
只要我没有头绪时
Well, whenever I find myself in the weeds,
我就会回想起
I go back to something
我的一个临床主治医师说的话
one of my clinical attendings used to say--
答案就在历史中
The answer is always in the history.
这就是你给的金点子
That's your pearl of wisdom?
根本查不到他的历史
We can't get a history.
我们什么都不知道
We're lost in a maze.
那就回溯你的每一步动作
Then retrace your steps.
你做的每一个决定
Every decision you made,
你选择或放弃的每个选项
each path you took or didn't take.
全都复查一遍
Examine it all.
抱歉 小娜
Sorry, Nat.
威尔 检测出视网膜抗体意味着什么
Will, what do the presence of retinal autoantibodies indicate?
什么
What?
这不会就是我想的那个吧
This mean what I think it means?
对不对
Right?
我得了癌症
I have cancer?
-有可能 -有可能
- Possibly. - Possibly?
我们还不能确定
We don't know for sure.
你失去视觉有可能就是因为
There's a chance that your loss of vision
你的身体正在抗拒某种肿瘤
was caused by your body fighting some kind of tumor.
你的家族里有癌症病史吗
Is there any history of cancer in your family?
我不知道
I don't know.
保罗叔叔正在治疗膀胱癌
Uncle Paul. He's fighting bladder cancer right now.
真的
Really?
还有别的什么病史要告诉我吗
Any other medical history I should know?
受伤 疾病或者手术什么的
Any injuries or any illnesses or surgeries?
-没有 -丹妮丝
- No. - Denise?
没有
No.
那我带你去做CT扫描
I'm gonna send you over for a CT scan.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们再复查一下
let's take a quick look.
请进
Enter.
若要光明 须得自己去求
If you require lights, you'll have to turn them on yourself.
这是安息日的规矩
Sabbath rules.
莱瑟医生 我明白我应该在决定做手术前
Dr. Latham, I understand I should have consulted you
先征询你的意见
before recommending surgery,
但我已经和西蒙夫人达成了良好的关系
but I'd developed a rapport with Mrs. Simon,
而且我考虑到你正在过安息日
and I thought since you observe the sabbath--
救死扶伤[希伯来语]
Pikuach nefesh.
人的生命总是最重要的
A man's life always takes precedence.
所以你打算打开心脏
So you plan on opening up the heart,
把分支血管结扎
tying off the bifurcated branch,
然后在30分钟内做完缝合
and closing everything back up in 30 minutes?
时间再长就会造成严重的认知障碍
Any longer and there could be significant cognitive deficits.
我明白
I understand.
如果你没有缝合接触点
If you don't over-sew the connection,
他就会发展出致命的假性动脉瘤
he could develop a deadly pseudoaneurysm.
就算经验丰富的老手 也要做一个小时
That might take an even experienced surgeon an hour.
抱歉 罗德斯医生
Pardon me, Dr. Rhodes.
病人体温已降至32度
The patient's temp is down to 32 degrees.
谢谢 莉亚
Thank you, Leah.
你知道你等这么久才来叫我
You realize that by waiting as long as you did to call me,
我们就没有其他的手术选择了
you've given us no other surgical option.
我以为这是最好的方案
I thought this was our best course.
三十分钟
30 minutes.
我能按时完成
I can make it in time.
我之前做过差不多的手术
I've done surgeries equally as challenging before.
那时你还在协助唐尼医生
While assisting Dr. Downey.
是的
Yes.
驾驶舱里 副机长的位置就在机长的旁边
In the cockpit, a copilot's seat is right next to the captain's,
但窗外的景色却大相径庭
but the view out of the window is surprisingly different.
人体很复杂
Our--our bodies are complicated.
有时信♥号♥♥会被♥干♥扰
Sometimes signals get crossed,
大脑发出一个指令
and our--our brains say one thing
但身体的解读却不同
and our bodies hear something else.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我宝宝出事了吗
Is there something wrong with the baby?
是的
Yes. Well...
也不算
Not exactly.
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
你到底什么意思
What exactly are you saying?
这里有人能详细地
Well, is there someone here who can actually explain to us
解释一下吗 谢谢
what's going on, please?
给里斯医生一点时间
If you give Dr. Reese a minute,
她会详细地向您说明情况...
I think that you'll find that she has an excellent grasp of--
那你说吧
So go ahead.
里斯医生 解释一下
Explain, Dr. Reese.
抱歉
I am sorry,
但根本没有宝宝
but there is no baby.
我们的宝宝没了
We lost the baby?
不 从来就没有
No. You never had one.
你弄错了吧
You don't know what you're talking about.
看 证据就在这里
No, see, the--the evidence is actually right here.
你的情况叫假孕
You have a condition called pseudocyesis.
又名癔病性怀孕 你可能听过
You may have heard it referred to as a hysterical pregnancy.
你是说我老婆疯了吗
Are you saying my wife is crazy?
不 她不是这个意思
No, she's not. She's not saying that at all.
她是说 大脑有时会
She's saying that sometimes the mind has the ability
给身体发出虚假指令
to play tricks on the body.
我才不管超声波的结果 我能感觉到宝宝
I can feel my baby. I don't care what this ultrasound shows.
你们的机器肯定坏了
It--your machine must be broken.
机器没坏
I can assure you it's not.
血常规也证明了
Your blood test confirms it.
那你们实验室也出问题了
Well, then your lab's broken, too.
我真的怀孕了
I'm pregnant. I am!
宝贝
Honey.
不 走开
No! No. Back off.
-不不 -宝贝
- No! No! - Honey, honey.
-不 离她远点 -让我出去
- No! Get away from her! - Get me out of here!
这里需要帮助
We need some help in here!
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
不
No!
不
No!
什么情况
Where are we?
体温二十度
Body temperature's at 20 degrees celsius.
注入
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表