that gave me time to say good-byes.
可这几小时
Hours, though.
福斯特先生 如果我们要使用肝磷脂
Mr. Foster, if we're gonna start the heparin--
越早越好
The sooner, the better.
没错
Yeah.
你不用这么快决定 你还可以改主意的
You don't have to do this. You can change your mind.
你想怎么做
What would you like to do?
给我上肝磷脂吧
Give me the heparin.
加里
Gary,
你确定吗
are you sure?
确定
Yes.
那好 马上回
Okay. Excuse us.
艾普尔
April!
我们不能这么做 伊森
We cannot do this, Ethan.
他清楚自己的选择
He was clear in his decision.
因为你给他施压
Because you pressured him,
让他觉得他得立刻做决定
made him feel he had to choose right now.
不 我给了他治疗的选项
No. I gave him his medical options,
是他自己决定怎么对自己最好的
and he decided on what was best for him.
别怪在我头上
Don't put this on me.
就是你的责任
It is on you.
你或许的确因为他的事前指示而束手无策
Your hands may have been tied by his advance directive,
但你明知肝磷酯致命还给他用
but giving him heparin knowing it's lethal,
那就是协助自杀
that's assisted suicide.
艾普尔 我们救不了加里
April, we can't save Gary,
但一名器官捐献者可以救八个人
but one organ donor can save up to eight lives.
一名组织捐献者可以改善五十人的生活
One tissue donor can improve the lives of up to 50 others.
因为他 有58个人能获得新生
Because of him, 58 people get a second chance.
准备用肝磷酯
Put in the order for heparin.
不
No.
那我就自己做
Then I'll do it myself.
这是你入院的时候所有的东西
This is everything you had when you were admitted.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不能再把我留在这里了
You can't hold me here any longer.
我知道
I know.
-听我说 -不管你想说什么
- Look-- - Whatever you have to say,
我都不想听
I don't want to hear it.
我只希望你平安 罗宾
I just want you to be safe, Robin.
我会的
I'm going to be.
和康纳一起
With Connor.
好啊 家人们
What is up, family?
被芝加哥医院录取了
Matched at Chicago Med!
急诊科 天哪
Emergency Medicine, baby!
开心吧 艾普尔 我们做到了
Let's get it! April, we did it!
什么 我不明白 我以为是杰夫拿到的
What? I don't understand. I thought Jeff got the match.
什么 不不不 正式的
What? No, no, no. It's official.
芝加哥医院只要一个自己人 就是我
Only one local spot at Med, and it's all mine!
我回来了
I'm home!
我就知道你行的 我看着你一步一步过来的
I knew you'd do it. Had my eye on you from the get-go.
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
我被火奴鲁鲁录取了
I matched in Honolulu.
我没申请芝加哥医院
Chicago Med wasn't even on my list.
-好运 克拉克 -谢谢
- Good luck, Clarke. - Thanks.
我以为...
I just assumed--
你一定已经知道一段时间了
I mean, you must have known about this for a while now.
-是的 -为什么你什么都没说呢
- Yeah. - Why didn't you say anything?
我不知道 我只是觉得该前进了
I don't know. I just felt like it was time to move on.
-好吧 -小娜
- Okay. - Hey, Nat?
抱歉 杰夫 我需要她 威尔 借用你一会
Sorry, Jeff. I need her. Will, can I grab you for a second?
-我们稍后再谈 -好
- Let's talk later? - Yeah.
我和受害人父母一起聊过 也单独聊过
I spoke to the parents together and independently.
-然后呢 -我不认为是这个继父
- And? - I don't like the stepdad for the guy--
他说可以测谎和提供他的DNA
he offered to give a polygraph and submit his DNA.
犯人一般都心虚不会这么干
Offenders don't usually behave that way.
还有别的线索吗
Any other leads?
艾莉森复杂的毒性分♥析♥
Allison's comprehensive tox screen
检测到她的血液里有微量三♥唑♥仑♥
detected trace amounts of triazolam in her blood.
那是苯并对吧
That's a benzo, right?
是的 带遗忘性的催眠镇静剂
Yeah. A sedative hypnotic with amnestic properties.
继父是个会计
The stepdad's an accountant.
我觉得他拿不到那玩意
I don't see him getting his hands on that.
除非那是他的处方药
Unless maybe he was prescribed it.
有时候用来治疗失眠
I mean, it is sometimes used for insomnia.
是的 它的确能让你沉睡
Yeah, it definitely puts you out.
医院主要用它治疗病人的焦虑症状
The hospital uses it mostly to treat patient anxiety,
通常是在疗程 核磁共振什么的之前
usually before procedures, MRI scans, things like that.
所以她可能是从这里摄入的
So, she could've gotten it here.
你在CT扫描之前给她用了吗
Did you give it to her before the CT scan?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
那或许是另一名医生
Another doctor then, maybe.
妈妈有提到最近有其他的医疗活动吗
Did the mom mention any other recent medical issues?
没 只有今天入院时有症状
No. Nothing other than the symptoms that brought her in today.
牙套
Braces.
艾莉森刚刚戴牙套
Allison did just get her braces on.
牙医有时候也会用三♥唑♥仑♥
Dentists also sometimes use triazolam.
你去世后 你会被立刻送进手术室
After you pass, you'll immediately be taken into the OR
在那里你的器官和组织会被取得
where your organs and tissues will be recovered.
那时候会疼吗
When that happens, will it hurt?
不会
No.
你脑内的出血会让它缺氧
The bleeding in your brain will starve it of oxygen.
你会失去意识
You'll lose consciousness,
然后你的脑袋就不转了
and then you'll shut down.
-我就死了 -你会脑死亡
- I'll be dead. - Your brain will be.
但你的身体还活着
But your body will still be alive.
但你不能控制你的呼吸
But you won't be able to control your breathing.
不过器官还是需要氧气 所以我们...
The organs still need oxygen, though, so we need--
你想我改事前指示
You want to adjust my advance directive.
只让我们插管就行了
Just the DNI.
我需要得到你的同意
We need your consent to intubate you
一旦你失去意识
once you lose consciousness
为了保护器官直到你进入手术室 我们要给你插管
to protect the organs until you get into the OR.
你同意吗
Do we have your permission?
同意
Yes.
好
Okay.
填那里
Right there.
你觉得我在犯错
You think I'm making a mistake.
今年早些时候 我流产了
Earlier this year, I suffered a miscarriage.
我的孩子没有机会活下来
My child never got a chance at life.
我可以付出一切 只要...
I would give anything just...
一刻就好
for one moment.
你或许没有其他人那么多的时间
You may not have as much time as others,
但是你不是没有啊
but you still have some.
对于你痛失爱子 我很遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
但我的人生该结束了
But my time is over.
庆幸的是 我的死可以帮助其他人
The only positive is my death can help other people.
我知道
I know...
看起来我是放弃了
It looks like I'm giving up,
但这是我活着的全部意义
but this is everything I've been living for.
就是它吗
This is it.
是的
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
注射是护士的工作
Hanging meds is a nurse's responsibility.
我来吧
I will do it.
要逃跑 基奥尼 你认真的吗
Making a break for it, Keoni? Really?
当时看来是个好主意
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
结果麦基要找个心理医生来
Figured Maggie was sending over a shrink.
不 你懂我的意思
Oh, no. You get me.
感谢你们的关系 但你们无能为力
I appreciate the red carpet, but there's nothing you can do.
我心里清楚是糖尿病
In the back of my mind, I knew it was diabetes.
我不该来医院的
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表