离手
Clear!
-继续 充电至360 -充电360
- Continue. Charging, 360. - Charge to 360.
离手
Clear!
继续 充电 360
Continue. Charging, 360.
离手
Clear!
离手
Clear.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on!
心脏停搏
Asystole.
我要宣布了 有人反对吗
I'm gonna call it. Any objections?
死亡时间 六点二十分
Time to dead, 18:20.
他那时看着我
He was looking at me.
他不想死
He didn't want to die.
在街头打篮球 有人突然开车撞了他
Just shooting hoops. Some guys drove by and popped him.
很遗憾 崔医生
I'm sorry about that, Dr. Choi.
古德温刚刚找我
Goodwin just paged.
她想谈谈你的请求
She wants to discuss your request.
我要走了 你来吗
Hey. I'm taking off. You coming?
不 我要等丽塔过来
No. I just got to wait for Rita to get here.
你先去吧
You go ahead.
好吧
All right.
-明天见 -回见
- See you tomorrow. - Yeah. See you.
你不走吗
Aren't you taking off?
不 还要值个班
Nah. Pulling another shift.
翘班保险到期了
Malpractice premiums are due.
也许今晚比较轻松呢
Ah, maybe it'll be an easy night.
别咒我
Don't jinx it.
我把她看做一个普通病人
I look at her as just another patient.
但显然不是
But clearly she isn't.
如果结果糟糕
If there's a bad outcome,
这事会变成国际事件吗
does this thing become an international incident?
各方都已经同意了
We have consent from all parties.
国♥务♥院♥也通报了
The State Department's been apprised.
这事还是有潜在优势的
You know, there is a potential upside to this,
只要你能搞定
as long as you pull it off,
好吧
So, all right.
我们就保密
Let's keep it under wraps.
涉及到的人都签保密协议
Everyone involved signs a non-disclosure.
是 主任
Yes, ma'am.
霍斯特德医生 三名病人要入院
Dr. Halstead, incoming times three.
治疗室一二三都开着
One, two, and three are all open.
德斯蒙德
Desmond?
15岁男性 十分好斗
15-year-old male, extremely combative.
撞到了我们的救护车
Trashed our ambo on the ride over.
我要杀了你 杀了你
I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
没伤到要害
No way to get vitals.
给他打了五单位咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥ 但没效果
Managed to stick him with 5 of versed, but no effect.
似乎磕了药
Looks like PCP maybe.
之后在车上又打了两单位
Got two more in the ambo behind ours.
给他挂10单位氟哌啶醇
10 of haldol im.
其他两个也这样吗
The other two like this?
看起来都一样
I think they all took the same thing.
好吧
All right.
他们到了
They're here.
惠勒留这里 克拉克和我来
Wheeler, stay with them. Clarke with me.
-好 注意他的脚 -明白
- Okay, watch his feet. - Got it.
"轻松" 真是在咒我
"Easy night." She jinxed it.
塞萨尔 15岁男孩
Cesar? 15-year-old boy.
在路上抽搐
He seized on the ride over
但挂了五单位咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥效果还行
but responded well to 5 of versed im.
在路上给他插了管
We intubated en route.
好吧 检查一下插管位置
All right. Abcs. Check the tube placement,
快速检查 挂安定
get a quick exam, ativan drip,
然后推去做头部CT
then send him for head CT.
-明白 -小心点线
- Got it. - Watch the lines.
-科特妮 -在车上给她打了
- Courtney? - Gave her 5 of versed
五单位咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥ 但还在抽搐
in the ambo, but didn't stop the seizing.
给她供氧了 没别的办法了
Have her on oxygen, but couldn't give her much else.
麦基 三人都做血常规 血液生化和血气分♥析♥
All right, Maggie, CBC, CMP, and blood gas on all three.
血液和尿液做一下毒理检测
Send blood and urine for a tox screen.
-明白 -听我口令
- Copy that. - On my count.
一二三
One, two, three.
-静脉注射然后插咽部导气管 -明白 医生
- Let's get an IV in and an NPA. - Yes, doctor.
马上
On it.
好的
All right.
血压90/60
He's 90 over 60.
心率很快
Heart rate heavy.
-好 我们把他挪上去 -好 开始
- Okay, let's move him. - Okay, here we go.
她在保护呼吸道
She's protecting her airway.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 进去了
Okay, we're in.
血氧97%
Sat of 97%.
好的 抓紧她癫痫发作的时间操作
All right. Let's take advantage of her postictal state
检查一下她的头部
and get her head scanned.
-身上要备着安定 -好
- Hey, bring ativan with you. - Mm-hmm.
车要过 小心后面
Coming through. Watch your back.
注意 霍斯特德医生
Look alive, Dr. Halstead.
大概就这么回事
It's a broad presentation.
确定他们都是同一个情况吗
Are we sure they're all on the same thing?
毒理检测出来之前谁知道呢
Till we get tox screens, who knows?
我在和你男友约会 希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind that I'm dating your boyfriend.
不 当然不
No. Course not.
我为什么会介意
Why would I mind?
我们还能当朋友吗
Can we still be friends?
当然 我会当你的伴娘
Sure. I'll be your maid of honor.
你怎么看
So, what do you think?
我不懂为什么那个女人不介意
Well, I don't understand why that woman doesn't mind.
她朋友背叛了她
Her friend betrayed her.
你确定她不介意吗
You sure she doesn't mind?
她说她不介意
She said she didn't.
看了我给你的材料
So, after reading the material I gave you,
你告诉过我你怀疑...
you told me that you suspected--
我有自闭症
That I'm on the autism spectrum,
阿斯伯格综合症
that I have asperger's.
对
Right.
如果我告诉你 这是真的
So, how'd you feel if I told you that I thought
你是什么感觉
that your diagnosis could very well be correct?
说实话会松一口气
Relieved, actually.
我一直不明白
My whole life, I've never understood
人们为什么要那么对我
why people treated me the way they did.
我一直觉得我身上有毛病
I felt there had to be something wrong with me.
不是毛病
Not wrong.
只是跟别人不一样而已
I mean, it's just different wiring. That's all.
我们能改变那种不一样吗
Is there anything we can do to change that wiring?
虽然每个人都是不一样的
Well, our wiring is pretty much our wiring,
但可用的方法也有很多
but there's a whole bevy of strategies out there.
可以用药 社会技能培训
I mean, medications, social skills training
教你识别肢体语言
to help you recognize body language.
还有一种叫TMS的新治疗方法
There's also a new therapy called TMS,
但我还是建议你
but I'd probably recommend you going
先使用传统疗法
the traditional routes first.
TMS
TMS?
经颅磁刺♥激♥
Transcranial magnetic stimulation.
目前药监局只批准用于抑郁症治疗
It's so far FDA approved only for depression,
但是据说有证据能证明
but there is anecdotal evidence
这种疗法可以改善自闭症
that it can benefit people with spectrum disorders.
我这么说只是因为我们医院
I only mention it because we have a machine
有一台这种仪器
here at the hospital.
我会去研究一下
Well, I will do some research.
手术室呼叫我
I am needed in the OR. Yes.
查尔斯医生 你一番话让我宽慰不少
Dr. Charles, this has all been very comforting.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表