是啊
Yeah.
要挺住
Just hang in there.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有的扫描显示凯文有一处肋骨骨折
All right. All Kevin's scans show are a broken rib
肾脏上有些淤痕
and a pretty good bruise on his kidney,
我同意崔医生
so I agree with Dr. Choi.
应该不会是神经问题导致他摔倒的
There's no neurologic reason he fell.
他就是滑倒了
He simply slipped.
我建议找个肾脏科医生给他看看确认下
I'd like nephrology to get a look just to be safe,
然后应该就可以出院了
but then he should be okay to leave.
所以下个礼拜他要开长途车也没问题吗
So, he'll be all right to drive across country next week?
-妈妈 -嘘 听医生说
- Mom. - Shh. Let the doctor talk.
也许会有些不舒服
Might be a little uncomfortable,
但没什么关系
but he'll be fine.
-谢谢你的帮助 -不客气
- Thank you for all your help. - You got it.
我的建议是 多带几个枕头
My advice: bring some pillows.
铅水平和莱姆滴度
Lead levels and Lyme titers?
就小孩子滑到了 有必要这么大费周章的检查吗
Pretty aggressive workup for a kid who just slipped and fell.
小心为上没什么不好的
Nothing wrong with covering our bases.
-麦基 -在
- Hey, Maggie? - Mm-hmm?
病人怎么样了
How's the resuscitation going?
我们从五个部门里找了二十个人
Getting 20 people from 5 different departments
紧密地配合作业
to work seamlessly together--
应该不会出什么问题
what could go wrong?
-有消息通知我 -好
- Mm. Well, you keep me updated. - Yeah.
我想问下你 惠勒医生有没有
Let me ask you: did Dr. Wheeler have
和哪个员工之间有私人恩怨
any interpersonal issues with anyone on staff?
不知道 应该没有
I mean, I don't know. I don't think so.
但他最近犯了不少大错误
But he was making some pretty big mistakes lately.
是啊 自从上次喝酒的事后就更严重了
Yeah, and it was getting worse after the drinking incident.
-是啊 -那他
- Mm-hmm. - Was there anything
会有什么苦恼吗
that, um, might have been weighing on him?
可以看出来他蛮失落的
I mean, you can tell that he was losing his confidence.
好吧 你回去工作吧
Okay, then. I'll let you get back to work.
好的
All right.
抱歉 有什么能帮你的吗
I'm sorry. Can I help you?
-他们说叫我来找你 -好吧
- I was told to ask for you. - Okay.
我是惠勒医生的爸爸
I'm Dr. Wheeler's father.
我需要帮助 有人能帮我吗
I need help! Can somebody help me?
-怎么了 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
他动不了了
He--he can't move.
凯文 用力压我的手
Kevin, squeeze my fingers.
等等
Just--wait, wait.
能感觉到我的手吗
Can you feel my hand?
马上给他照个CT
All right, let's get him to CT, now.
什么 怎么了
What? What's happening?
我想你儿子中风了
I think your son's having a stroke.
我的天 凯文 不
Oh, my God, Kevin, no.
他最近发作的病可能是
So, the episodes that he's been having recently
暂时性缺血性中风
could've been TIAs.
可能有一段时间了
They may have been coming for some time.
有可能 但CT看起来不乐观
Well, it's possible. But the CT looks negative.
是啊 但是栓性中风
It is. However, there can be a delay
在扫描数据上往往可能会延迟
before an embolic stroke shows up on the scan.
没错 所以要做个核磁共振
Exactly. Which is why we need an MRI.
-是啊 -核磁共振 那要一个小时啊
- Right. - An MRI? That'll take an hour.
他可能会做着做着就中风了
His stroke could be evolving right before our eyes.
-如果是中风的话 -他的左边身体
- If it is a stroke. - His left side's
都已经完全麻痹了 还能是什么
completely paralyzed-- what else could it be?
我不知道 所以我才说要做核磁共振
I don't know. That's why I want an MRI.
我们不尽快处理他脑子里的栓块
Every minute we wait to break up the clot in his brain
就是在增加他永久瘫痪的可能性
increases the odds of his paralysis becoming permanent.
他需要抗栓塞药物
He needs TPA.
他的肾脏里依然有淤血呀
Whoa, well, he's also got a bruised kidney.
抗栓塞药物可能导致大出血
TPA could cause a massive hemorrhage.
我们不能冒险
We cannot risk that
除非我们搞清楚到底是个什么病
until we know for sure what we're treating.
抗栓塞药物要两个多小时才能起效呢
You've still got more than a two-hour window for TPA.
我先带他去做个核磁共振 40分钟就好
I can get him in and out of the MRI in 40 minutes.
很好 就这么办吧
Good. Do it.
你的住院医生的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about your resident.
他不是我的住院医生
He wasn't my resident.
是啊 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
是啊 很糟糕
Yeah, it's awful.
住院医生 谁没想过那么做
I mean, residency-- who doesn't consider doing it?
不过你也不会想到任何人真会这么做
Still, you never think anybody actually will.
-你想过自杀吗 -当然 你没有吗
- You thought about suicide? - Of course. Didn't you?
没有
No.
真稀奇
That's unusual.
你有中度三血管病变
You have moderate three-vessel disease.
但考虑到你已经发过心脏病
But given the fact that you've already had a cardiac event,
我建议你
it is my recommendation
做冠状动脉旁路移植术
that we do a coronary artery bypass graft.
是个很大的手术吧
This is pretty major surgery, right?
是的 但你的条件很好
It is, but you are an excellent candidate.
所以我打算让你的心脏休息一天
So I'd like to give your heart a day to rest,
然后我们给你安排明天的手术
and then we can get you on the schedule for tomorrow.
既然你这么说 那就做吧
If you say so, let's do it.
太好了 顺便说一下 幸会
Great. By the way, it's a pleasure to meet you.
我听说是你见义勇为
I hear that you are quite the hero.
抬举我了
No.
只是我刚好在那里
Just lucky I happened to be there.
无论如何 谢谢你
Well, either way, thank you.
你怎么知道他需要帮助
H-how did you know he needed help?
你是什么意思 他溺水了
What do you mean? He was drowning.
我知道 我只想想问 你跳下水那一刻
No. I understand. But what went through your head
脑袋里面在想什么
the moment before you jumped in?
那是你明确的决定
Was it--was it an actual decision,
还是类似本能反应
or was it more like an instinct kicking in?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们就不打扰你休息了
We should let you get your rest.
等我们在楼上
Dr. Reese will be back
准备好病房♥ 里斯医生会回来找你
when we have a room ready for you upstairs.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese?
里斯医生 你还好吗
Dr. Reese, are you okay?
什么 我没事
What? Yeah. I'm fine.
真的 没事 我去查房♥
Yeah, everything's fine. I'm gonna go check on the room.
他在哪 我儿子达斯汀
Where is he? My son, Dustin. Where--
班克斯太太 我是曼宁医生
Mrs. Banks? Hi. I'm Dr. Manning.
你儿子在这里
Your son is right here.
但请允许我先和你解释一下情况
But let me just explain to you what's going on first, okay?
谢丽尔 我不知道怎么回事 我正...
Cheryl, I don't know what happened. I was right--
都是你的错
This is your fault!
你这个爸爸糟透了
You are a terrible father.
班克斯太太
Mrs. Banks, please,
请允许我先和你解释一下情况
let me just explain to you what's going on, okay?
你怎么买♥♥零食吃 该吃午饭了
Hey. How come you're getting a snack? It's time for lunch.
抱歉 我们忙翻了 我得回去了
I'm sorry. We've been slammed. I got to get back.
好 但你本可以发条短♥信♥
Okay. But you could've texted
省得我一路开车过来
and saved me the drive across town.
我说了我没空
I told you I haven't had a second.
可你还有时间买♥♥零食
You had time to get a snack, though.
-好 你赢了 -这个回答太"好"了
- Fine. You win. - That's a great answer.
抱歉我那些濒死的病人给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry my dying patient inconvenienced you.
-拜托 艾普尔 -你想问说什么
- Come on, April. - What do you want me to say?
你就是拿你的工作当挡箭牌
That's just how you justify everything--your work.
你现在要开始说我的工作了吗
Now you're gonna start in on my work?
不 我要走了 还是我自己吃吧
Nah. I'm going. Rather eat by myself anyway.
你以前见过这种事吗
You ever seen this before?
一个住院医生这样了结自己
A resident ending it like this?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表