就像那该死的美国队长
like Captain freaking America.
很遗憾你对这次的暂住不满意
I'm sorry your stay was not satisfactory.
不满意
Satisfactory?
什么情况
What the hell?
-拿一台移♥动♥胸透机来 -马上
- Get me a portable chest x-ray, stat. - On it.
医生你太聪明了 我这个骗子又这么蠢
Doctor's too smart for a stupid con like me.
肺部没有杂音 医生
Lungs are clear. Doctor.
过来
Come on.
他有没有吞下什么东西
Did he swallow anything?
我没看到
Not that I saw.
等等 那些是什么
Wait, what are those?
好像是小星星
They look like little stars.
他的食道肯定被割破了
They must have lacerated his esophagus.
马上带他去做手术
Get him up to surgery now.
线全部布好 胸腔没问题
Wires are in. Chest is dry.
把胸骨合上
Let's close the sternum.
沃斯潘医生 病人有没有戴耳环
Dr. Vorspan, was the patient wearing any earrings?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
他们认为她把耳环给楼下的罪犯了
They think she gave 'em to that convict downstairs,
然后他把耳环吞下去了
and he swallowed them.
还以为什么怪事都见过了呢
You think you've seen everything.
-我们很快会用到钢丝钳 -好的 医生
- We'll need wire cutters soon. - Yes, doctor.
他们对缩宫素做过研究
You know they did a study once on oxytocin.
暴露在高浓度缩宫素之下的大学生
College students exposed to high levels of it
就开始主动把自己的钱给别人
just started giving their money away.
你看到她怎么自如地跟那个男人交流了吗
Did you see how freely she interacted with that man?
跟一个完全陌生的人那样
Just a total stranger?
我一直不擅长那样
I've never been good at that.
这只是她基因问题的一个症状
It's just a symptom of her genetic condition.
没错
True.
但或许那也不完全是坏事
But maybe that's not entirely a bad thing.
有人同意移植了吗
Any luck getting someone to approve the transplant?
没有 被所有人拒绝了
Nope. Got stonewalled by everybody.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
是时候告诉吉姆这个坏消息了
Time to go tell Jim the bad news.
-我跟你一起去 -不用
- I'll come with. - No.
我去就行
No, I'll do it.
是我让他有了希望 所以...
I'm the one who got his hopes up, so...
你要跟他说什么
What're you gonna tell him?
真♥相♥
The truth.
他最需要的东西就在他面前
That the one thing he needs most in the world
但是他却得不到
is right in front of him and he can't have it,
他甚至没得选
and he doesn't even have a choice.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
我们可以做一件事让移植合法
There's still one thing we can do to make this legal.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
他已经说过了 他愿意感染艾滋病病毒
He's already said he's willing to deal with HIV infection.
我们给他这个选择
Let's give him the option.
你是认真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
决定权在他手上
It's his decision.
我们只是给他提供选择
We'd just be giving him a choice.
你知道这样的含义吧
You realize the implications of this?
知道
I do,
但如果我们想救他 还有别的方法吗
but if we wanna save his life, is there any other way?
文斯先生 恐怕照目前来看
Mr. Vance, I'm afraid that as things stand,
你不可能
there is no possible way
移植你兄弟的肾
you can receive your brother's kidney.
那我们什么办法都没有了吗
Wait, so there's nothing at all that we can do?
对 照目前情况来说是的
No, not as things currently stand.
即使我知道其中的风险
Even though I know the risk?
即使我想移植
Even though I wanna do it?
没错
That's correct.
把被感染的器♥官♥移♥植♥给
It is illegal to give an infected organ
未感染接受者 是违法的
to a non-infected recipient.
但极其讽刺的是 如果你已经感染艾滋病病毒
That's the terrible irony because if you already had HIV,
那你接受移植就合法了
the procedure would be legal.
显然我们无法让你感染艾滋病病毒
Now, obviously, we can't give you hiv.
是的 但是
No, but...
但是他可以
But he can.
你有得选
And you do have a choice.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
要有段时间不能吃固体食物了
Gonna be off solid food for a while.
可能会有很多瘢痕
Could be a lot of scarring.
过几天应该能知道更多情况
We should know more in a few days.
-看来他还是要度假了 -是
- I guess he got his vacation after all. - Yeah.
我不敢相信我让他赢了
I just can't believe I let him win.
真的吗 你觉得他这是赢了吗
Really? Does this look like a win to you?
他得偿所愿了
He got what he wanted.
他是来此接受治疗的病人
So he's a patient that came here to be treated.
你应该关注的是这个
That should have been your focus.
你是说我应该让他得偿所愿吗
Are you saying I should have let him have his way?
我爷爷过去常说
You know, my grandfather used to say,
"绝对不要跟猪摔跤
"Never wrestle with a pig.
因为你们都会弄脏
You both get dirty,
但是猪很喜欢这样"
But the pig likes it."
她不会有事了
She's gonna be fine.
她会变回自己
Back to herself.
"Audentes fortuna iuvat."
"幸运眷顾勇者"
"Fortune favors the bold."
恭喜 罗德斯医生
Congratulations, Dr. Rhodes.
晚安 莱瑟医生
Good night, Dr. Latham.
红袜队粉丝
Hey, Sox fan.
现在请你喝酒太晚了吗
Is it too late for those drinks?
你不是不想让我爸爸不开心吗
What about not upsetting my father?
为什么要停呢
Why stop now?
好
Okay.
-你需要什么吗 -不用
- You need anything? - Uh, no, I'm good.
-谢谢 -好
- Thank you. - All right.
这里真的很棒
This is a really great place.
我喜欢你们的早餐间
I love the breakfast nook.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Yeah, thanks. - Mm-hmm.
今天你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling good about today?
-嗯 很好 -那就好
- Yeah. Yeah, I am. - Good.
各位
Hey, everybody.
感谢各位的到来
Um, thank you so much for coming.
跟最了解我和威尔的人一起庆祝
Uh, celebrating with the people who know Will and me best,
意义重大
it means a lot,
但是威尔有件事
But there is something
大部分人可能都不知道
that most of you may not know about Will.
他还有很多助学贷款没还上
Uh, he's still got a lot of med school debt...
但是他已经还清了部分贷款
But he paid part of his way through it
靠在爱尔兰婚礼上唱歌♥还的
by singing at Irish weddings.
什么
What?
-不要 -快来嘛 快来
- No, no. - Come on, come on. Yeah.
现在你出一半租金了 哥们
You paying half the rent now, buddy.
真的
No, seriously.
-大家还想好好玩呢 -来吧
- These people are trying to have a good time. - Come on.
大家都想听你唱
Everybody wants you to.
-就唱一首歌♥ -好 古德温女士
- Just one song. - Okay, Ms. Goodwin.
就一首 她说了算
One song. She's the boss.
这才对
That's right.
-你能拿着这个吗 -好
- Can you hold this? - Yes.
你们觉得你们很有趣 对吗
You guys think you're funny, don't you?
我知道我们有趣
I know we're funny.
好吧
All right...
*亲爱的*
*Baby*
*今天是漫长的一天*
*It's been a long day, baby*
*事情没有如我所愿*
*Things ain't been goin' my way*
*你知道我需要你*
*You know I need you here*
*让我安心*
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表