Flow down.
-止血夹 -止血夹
- Clamp. - Clamp.
已夹住 做心脏麻痹
Clamp is on. Give cardioplegia.
心脏麻痹开始
Plegia's on.
心脏已麻痹
Heart's arrested.
开始计时 交给你了 罗德斯医生
Start the clock. Stage is yours, Dr. Rhodes.
-给我组织剪和无损伤镊 -给 医生
- Metz and debakey. - Here you go, doctor.
好
Okay.
上腹看起来没问题
Upper abdomen looks clear.
慢着 这是什么
Wait a minute. What's this?
机器好像又出毛病了
I think this thing is acting up again.
麦基 帮我重启一下
Maggie, do me a favor and reboot it.
上周刚检修过 应该没坏
I had it serviced last week. It should be fine.
但这里
Yeah, but right here.
那是我的前列腺
It's my prostate gland.
我是变性女人
I'm a transgender woman.
医生不建议我拿掉前列腺
My doctor recommended not removing the prostate
因为手术太复杂
'cause the surgery would be too complicated.
前列腺增大了很多
Well, it's definitely enlarged.
为你扫描前
Before I send you over to the scan,
我得再给你做个检查
I'm gonna need to order another panel.
麦基 做个静脉切开
Maggie, run down to phlebotomy
进行新陈代谢全面检查
and have them draw up a CMP
检查前列腺特异性抗原水平
and check her PSA levels?
蒂娜可以帮你 我今天不上班
Tina can do that for you. I'm a civilian today.
但你跟实验室关系好
But you have much more sway with the lab.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
如果你不想让我待在这里 就直说
If you want me out of the room, just say so.
拜托
Well, excuse me.
你为什么不跟我说你妹妹之前是男人
Why didn't you tell me your sister used to be a man?
这话不该我说 得由患者决定
It's not my place. It's up to the patient.
那你应该让她告诉我
Then you should've gotten her to tell me.
这是非常重要的病史
This is crucial medical history.
她转性多久了
How long ago did she transition?
九年吧
About nine years ago.
-你当时很难过吗 -她更难过
- Was it hard for you? - Harder for her.
如果在我家...
If it were my family...
我爸妈会跟她断绝关系
She would have been disowned.
这需要时间
Well, it's taken time.
我们还有很多要学习
We had a lot to learn.
多布斯先生 请冷静 我们只是想帮你
Mr. Dobbs, please calm down. We just want to help you.
你们帮得够多了
You've done enough.
她一醒来 我们就走
The second she wakes up, we're outta here.
这个决定不明智
I think that would be a mistake,
但我不会阻止你
but I'm not gonna stand in your way.
这事到此为止
We're done.
怎么样
So?
他等妻子醒来后就带她出院
He's taking her home as soon as the sedative wears off.
我们就这样让他们走吗
We're gonna let them leave?
是的
Yep.
我不能以精神不稳定的理由让继续住院吗
We can't put her on a psych hold?
达不到要求
Doesn't meet the criteria.
她会危害自身以及他人吗
I mean, is she a danger to herself or others?
她不能自理吗
Is she unable to take care of her basic needs?
我查过资料
I've been doing some reading.
有一次医生为一位女病患打了麻药后
There was this one case where they put a woman
她的腹部瘪了
under anesthesia and her belly deflated
就以为自己流产了
and--and she thought she had a miscarriage.
你真的想让我们这么做吗
Are--are you actually suggesting that we do that?
我去给她办理出院手续
I'll go get her discharge started.
我们就这么放弃了吗
So we're giving up?
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When's the last time you had some sleep?
你要赶我回家吗
Are you sending me home?
不 我只是觉得你该休息一下了
No, I just think it might be a good idea to get some rest.
你一晚上都在工作
You know? You've been up all night.
明天再来 从头开始
Come back tomorrow, start fresh.
对 你
Yeah, you're--
你 你说得对
You're--you're right.
我应该回去
I should get out of here.
你知道我们面对的是多少病例吗
Do you know how many cases we're looking at yet?
-娜塔莉 -等一下
- Natalie. - One second.
好的
Okay.
对 我现在就给他做检查
Yes, I will test him right now
我们一拿到结果就发过去
and send over the results as soon as we get them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谁啊
Who was that?
卫生厅
Health Department.
看来这位无名氏可能出了麻疹
Looks like our John Doe might have the measles.
麻疹 但他身上没有麻疹粘膜斑啊
Measles? But he doesn't have any koplik's spots.
不是每次都会有斑
Doesn't always present that way.
那你是怎么知道的
Well, then how did you figure--
皮带扣
It's a belt buckle.
翻过来
Flip it over.
"我在人潮中幸存"
"I survived the stampede"?
这是说过山车
It's a roller coaster.
那个游乐场在尚佩恩
That amusement park down in Champaign,
他们刚刚确认那里爆发了麻疹
they just confirmed that they had an outbreak of the measles.
五例 都是没有打过疫苗的孩子
Five cases, kids who were never vaccinated.
一直以来我们都以为他把
This whole time we were assuming that he brought
外国的病菌带过来了
this exotic disease into the country with him.
现在看来 他其实是在这里得病的
And now, it actually looks like he caught it here.
实验室会核实
The labs will confirm it.
怎么
What?
没什么 我认识你这么多年
No, I've known you all these years
都没意识到你这么天才
and I never realized how genius you are.
我说真的
I'm serious.
你是怎么想到去看皮带扣的
How did you even think to look at the belt buckle?
身处杂草丛 要走回头路
When you're in the weeds, always go back to the history.
别走 别走 等等 等等我
No, no, wait! Wait for me!
太好了
Perfect.
我丈夫刚去取车 所以
My husband just went to go get the car, so--
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
真希望刚才我能解释得更好一点
I wish I had done a better job explaining things.
解释什么
Explain what?
解释我有癔症吗
That I'm hysterical?
解释我没有怀孕吗
That I'm not carrying a baby?
我老板现在肯定很后悔给我提供了这个职位
I'm sure my boss is regretting ever offering me this position,
我是真的很想好好做事 而现在
and I really wanted to be good at it, and now,
再一次 我
well, again, I'm--
真的对不起
I'm really sorry.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
什么 我很幸运
What? I'm lucky?
你很在乎自己做的事
You care about what you do.
你知道我搬过来之前做什么吗
You know what I did before I moved here?
我是滑雪运动员 极限滑雪运动员
I was a skier, an extreme skier.
听上去很刺♥激♥
Wow, sounds like quite an adrenaline rush.
是的 但不止是这样
Yeah, but it was more than that.
它不仅仅是我做的事
It wasn't just something that I did.
它就是你
But it was who you were.
对
Yeah.
你说的宝宝的事
What you said about my baby,
是真的吗
is it true?
是的
Yeah.
-麦基 -怎么了
- Maggie? - What happened?
她不让我给她做检查
She wouldn't let me examine her.
-她要走 -什么
- She's leaving. - What?
你知不知道用"变性人"做名词
Did you know it was offensive
是很无礼的事
to use the word "transgender" as a noun?
对...对不起 我不知道
I-I'm sorry. I didn't know.
好吧
Okay.
对
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表