都不关你的事
is not your concern.
你说的非常对 完全对
You are absolutely right. 100%.
真是不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
抱歉 我错了
I'm sorry. I was wrong.
如果我担心你 我没办法控制
If I worry about you, I can't help it.
好 那你就适可而止吧
Okay, well, that's gonna need to stop.
办不到 我是你♥爸♥爸
Can't do it. I'm your dad.
我知道我没有在那个部门赢得任何奖项
I know I haven't won any awards in that department--
我不是要审判你
This is not a referendum on you.
很抱歉我没陪着你 抱歉我没当好爸爸
I'm sorry I wasn't there. I'm sorry I wasn't a father.
看到没 就是这样
Okay, see? That--that right there.
为什么你总提以前的事
Why does it always go back to that?
我已经不在意那些了 你不知道吗
Does it ever occur to you that I have moved on?
我不知道
I--didn't.
那些事不仅过去了
Not only am I past it,
而且我是真的...我不在乎
but I really-- I do not care.
你可以如你所愿继续感到愧疚
So you can feel as guilty as you want,
但你现在插手我的人生
but you being overinvolved in my life now
也不能弥补这一切
is not gonna cut it.
医生
Hey, doc.
我们得停止这样相见 对吗
We gotta stop meeting like this, right?
你是要给我沉默的治疗吗
Ah, you giving me the silent treatment, huh?
我可以在这装个电视吗
Hey, you think I could get a TV in here?
我们可以看一点...
You and I could watch a little, uh...
"家庭伦理剧"
"Family feud."
时间不够
Not enough time.
我帮你缝好伤口 你就要走了
I'm stitching you up and then you're leaving,
所以你用不到那些
which means you won't be needing those.
拜托 你为什么要这样
Ah, come on. Why you gotta be like that?
因为你不是来这里度假的
Because you're not here on vacation.
让我在这休息一下 我受伤了
Hey, give me a break here. I'm injured.
我听说是你自己干的
By your own hand, I hear.
你要玩这一招吗
You wanna play that game?
我极其抑郁
I am extremely depressed,
你知道吗
and you know what?
那让我想要自残
That makes me wanna hurt myself.
-什么 -你听到我说的了
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
你也听到了
You heard me too.
我要自残
I am gonna hurt myself!
我们都知道那意味着什么
And we all know what that means.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
我会通知查尔斯医生来做个心理咨♥询♥
I'll call Dr. Charles for a psych consult.
你就该这么做
That's right you will.
他室颤了 停止透析
He's in v-tach. Stop the dialysis.
脉搏微弱 呼吸短促
Pulse is thready. Shortness of breath.
没有脉搏了 我们得立刻心脏除颤
Lost his pulse. We gotta defibrillate now.
接上气瓶 给我电极板
Bag him. Get me the paddles.
-出什么事了 -充电200
- What's going on? - Charge to 200.
他心脏停搏了
He's in cardiac arrest.
离手
Clear.
依然室颤
Still in v-tach.
撑住啊 充电300
Come on. Charge to 300.
窦性心律
Sinus rhythm.
吉姆 能听到我说话吗
Jim, can you hear me?
他情况暂时稳定了
He's stable for now.
吉姆
Jim?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
有件事我要告诉你
I gotta tell you something.
-她在那里 -谢谢
- There she is. - Thank you.
我们能不能去别处私下谈谈
Hey, uh, is there somewhere we can go talk for a minute?
你找到丹尼了吗
Did you find Danny?
他...
He's...
他是不是死了
He's dead, isn't he?
是
Yes.
我非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你已经尽了全力了
Hey, you did everything you could.
这位是萨拉·里斯
This is Sarah Reese.
你好 你是死者家属还是朋友
Hi, are you family? A friend?
不 我是他的医生
No, I'm his doctor.
曾经是他的医生
I was his doctor.
他是被活活打死的吗
Was he beaten to death?
看起来是
It looks that way.
现在还不确定
We won't know for sure
要等尸检结果出来才能知道
until we have the results of the autopsy.
你的唾液培养结果出来了
Your sputum cultures just came back.
你得的不是普通的肺结核
It turns out you don't have regular TB.
而是具有多重抗药性的
Uh, it's multi-drug resistant.
所以
Okay, so...
我必须得同时服用
I'm gonna have to be on
三种药物 而不是一种
three or four meds instead of one?
没那么简单
Uh, it's not quite that simple.
病菌只对一种药物有反应
Uh, it's only susceptible to one drug,
不过反应非常敏感 所以效果显著 只是
but it's completely susceptible, so it'll definitely work, but...
这种药
this medication
会导致发育中的胎儿神经管畸形
can cause neural tube defects in a growing fetus.
但并不是绝对的 只是有一定的概率
But not always. There's just a chance.
肯定还有别的办法的
Well, there-- there must be something else.
他们不可能全都检查过了
I--they couldn't have tested everything.
全都查过了
They have.
让他们再查一遍
Well, tell them to test it again.
总得试试别的办法吧
I mean, try something.
已经没有别的办法了
There's nothing else to try.
我已经订好了药物
I just placed the order.
第一剂过会儿就会送过来
The first dose should be up in a little while.
很遗憾 艾普尔
I'm sorry, April.
我和你的病人华♥莱♥士♥先生谈过了
Spoke to your patient, Mr. Wallace.
我猜猜 没有自杀风险
Let me guess, not a suicide risk.
就是个平常的反♥社♥会♥人格 是个机会主义者
Garden variety sociopath. He's an opportunist.
各种时髦的词儿都知道 就没长诚实这根筋
Knows all the buzz words. Not a sincere bone in his body.
我知道了
Good enough for me.
给4号♥病房♥的病人准备出院文件吧
Let's start discharge paperwork on treatment 4.
给好人记一分
Chalk one up for the good guys.
文斯先生 你的心率看起来挺正常
Hi, Mr. Vance. Your rhythm looks good.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
恶心
Disgusted.
鉴于你最近的反应
Given your latest reaction,
我想尝试新的疗法
I'd like to try something different.
一种叫米多君的药物可以提升你的血压
A medication called midodrine to raise your blood pressure,
然后配合低钙透析
followed by a special course of low-calcium dialysate.
会管用吗
Will it work?
说实话 结果很难说
To be honest, it's a long shot.
但确实是最好的办法了
But it's our best option.
直说了吧
Just tell me.
我还能活多久
How long have I got?
你的每次透析都会有心脏问题发作
You're experiencing cardiac events with every dialysis,
而你一周就要做三天透析
and you need dialysis three days a week,
所以实话实说
so realistically,
你随时都可能撑不住
it can happen at any time.
我们正想尽一切办法
We are trying everything we have.
好吧
Okay.
等等
Wait.
你不想给我捐肾
You wouldn't give me your kidney
是因为病毒的事吧
'cause of the virus, right?
如果我不在乎呢
But what if I don't care?
拿你愿意给我吗
Would you give it to me then?
-但你会感染 -艾滋病病毒嘛 总比死了好
- But you'll get infected. - HIV, it's better than dying.
你愿意吗
Would you do it?
当然愿意
Yeah. Of course.
那就做吧 给我移植他的肾
Then let's do that. I want his kidney.
文斯先生 你的免疫系统破坏严重
Mr. Vance, you are severely immunocompromised.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表