你最好别再让我看到你 我没跟你开玩笑
You better get out of my face, man; I'm not playing.
我只是想知道你是否还好
I just wanted to know if you're okay.
-我看起来很好吗 -不好意思
- Do I look like I'm okay, man? - Excuse me? Sir,
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay in here?
还好
Uh, yeah.
我叫伊恩
I'm Ian.
吉姆的哥哥
Jim's brother.
哪门子的哥哥
Some brother.
说啊 告诉他们
Go ahead. Tell 'em.
-吉姆 -告诉他们啊
- Jim... - Go ahead and tell 'em, man!
说啊
Tell 'em.
我的肾脏跟他完美匹配
I'm a perfect match to donate my kidney.
没错
Right,
而他宁愿看着我死也不换给我
and he'd rather watch me die than give it to me.
我爱我弟弟
I love my brother.
我也愿意给他我的肾脏
I'd love to give him my kidney.
那为什么你又不愿意了呢
What's stopping you?
我是艾滋病病毒携带者
I'm HIV-positive.
如果把你的肾脏给了他 他也会感染艾滋病病毒
But giving him a kidney would be giving him HIV as well.
从他的反应看来我猜他不知晓此事
I'm guessing by his reaction that he doesn't know?
完全不知道
Not a clue.
我能问一下你为什么不告诉他吗
May I ask why don't you tell him?
因为吉姆是个...
Because Jim is...
极度恐同者
incredibly homophobic.
他觉得同性恋
He thinks homosexuality is
很恶心
disgusting,
反♥人♥类♥的行为
deviant behavior.
话是这么说 但现在
Yeah, well, but right now,
他以为你愿意看着他去死
he thinks you're willing to let him die.
现在...
Well, right now...
现在他只是为我所做的而恨我
right now he hates me for what I'm doing,
如果我告诉他事实
but if I tell him this,
他会恨我恨到骨子里去
he'll hate me for who I am.
我明白
I understand.
但是你应该知道
But just so you know,
如果你不尽早告诉他 恐怕就没机会了
if you don't tell him soon, it may be too late.
你好
Hello.
你还是把口罩戴起来吧
You better put that mask on.
我从家里给你带了些东西
I-I brought you some stuff from home, okay?
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - All right.
那么
All right, so,
你感觉如何
how you feeling?
-坐下说 -为什么
- Sit down. - Why?
怎么了
What is it?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
真的吗 你确定吗
Pregnant? Are you sure?
你吃了避孕药了
You--you're on the pill.
治疗我肺结核的药让避孕药失效了
My TB meds screwed things up.
对不起 我知道这在我们计划之外
I'm sorry. I know we didn't plan for this.
我也知道一切将会变得不同
I know this changes everything.
是啊
Yeah.
我们要有孩子了
We're gonna have a baby.
对哦 你看不到
Oh, you can't see. Um...
好了 戴上吧
Okay. Now put that back on.
宝贝 我们昨晚还睡在一起呢
Babe, we slept in the same bed last night.
快戴上吧
Put it back on.
这真是太美好了 亲爱的
It's a beautiful thing, honey.
真的
It really is.
查尔斯女士 今天怎么有空来急症室了
Ms. Charles, what brings you to the ED today?
黄热病 还是瘟疫
Yellow fever? Plague?
就是咳嗽
Eh, just a plain old cough.
禽流感消退之后 事情就变得不一样了
Things have not been the same since the swine flu died down.
不用担心
Well, don't worry.
说不定哪天又来了个流行病
They'll be another epidemic one day.
没错 我也跟自己这么说
Eh, that's what I keep telling myself.
要保持乐观嘛
You know, gotta stay positive.
没看出来你是个乐观主义者啊
I never figured you for an optimist.
真的假的
Are you kidding me?
白袜队再烂我也还在支持他们
I still root for the White Sox.
真的
I do.
-你怎么做到的 -要不要传授你几招
- How do you do it? - I would love to tell you.
不然晚上找机会喝一杯
I don't know. Maybe over drinks tonight?
好啊 真的
That sounds great. Really.
但是不知道你♥爸♥爸会不会同意
I'm just not sure your father would approve.
他跟你说什么了吗
Wha--did he say something to you?
没有 也不是
No, not--not really.
他经过的时候提了几句
He just mentioned something in passing.
我知道了
I see.
高夫女士 您好
Ms. Goff, hi.
我们拿到了卡琳娜的检测结果
So we got Karina's test results.
她心脏向外输血的大血管
The large vessel leaving her heart
出现了严重堵塞
has become severely congested.
让她的心脏负荷越来越多大
It's making her heart work harder and harder
也导致它能传输的氧气量
and--and decreasing the amount of oxygen
越来越少
that it can deliver.
所以她才会感到疲倦
That's why she's become so tired and listless.
天哪 我们要怎么办
Oh, god. What do we do?
我们建议动个手术
Well, we recommend an operation
去修补或更换主动脉瓣
to either fix the aortic valve or replace it.
-心脏手术 -是的
- Heart surgery? - Yes.
罗德斯医生
Hi, Dr. Rhodes!
你们在说什么呢
What're you guys talking about?
罗德斯医生正在解释你的检测结果
Dr. Rhodes was just explaining your test results.
卡琳娜 不如我们先送你回床上
Hey, Karina, why don't we get you back to bed?
来
There you are.
基于我看到的情况
So, based on what I am seeing,
我认为你需要手术
I believe you need surgery.
那会让我好起来吗
Will that make me better?
什么都是说不准的
Well, there are never any guarantees,
不过如果一切顺利
but, if things go well,
那你就会好转
then, yes, it will.
太好了 那我想做手术
Good! Then I wanna do it.
不是那么简单的 宝贝
It's not that simple, sweetheart.
我们需要考虑
We need to think about this.
-我和医生再谈一谈 -好
- Give the doctor and I a minute. - Okay.
我们马上就回来
We'll be right back.
我知道你认为手术是最好的选择
I know you think surgery has the best odds,
但是我也知道威廉斯氏综合征的病人
But I also know that williams patients
有更高的几率
have a much higher chance
死于麻醉
of not surviving general anesthesia.
我完全理解 但现在情况是
I completely understand, but the fact is,
她的情况非常严重
her condition is quite advanced
而且她刚才也表明了她想要做手术
and she did express that she wants the surgery.
她不懂
She doesn't understand.
她那么说只是希望你高兴
She says that just to please you.
她也许确实没办法做出
Well, she may not be able to make
一个完全知情的决定
a completely informed decision,
但她知道自己是什么感受
but she does know how she feels.
她还未满18岁 我来做这个决定
She's under 18. It's my decision to make.
我们不该至少让她参与这段对话吗
Shouldn't we at least let her be a part of the conversation?
罗德斯医生 卡琳娜不同于你的其他病人
Dr. Rhodes, Karina is not like your other patients.
我想要其他选择
I want options.
好
Okay.
我去和莱瑟医生谈谈
Uh, let me talk to Dr. Latham.
看看他有没有办法
See if he has any ideas.
你跟康纳说了什么
What did you tell Connor?
又来
Come again?
你让他离我远一点吗
Did you tell him to stay away from me?
-没有 -你一定说了什么
- No. - You said something.
-我可能说了... -我和谁交往
- I might have ind-- - Who I date
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表