这是医院社区网页
It's the hospital community page.
就找个我这样的吧
I don't know, someone like me.
你是说有轻度强迫症 极其固执
Oh, you mean, like, a slightly anal, overly stubborn,
还不守规矩的控制狂
rule breaking, control freak?
-祝好运 -不是吧 还嫌我不够烦
- Good luck. - Really? When I'm already down?
麦格雷戈盖尔先生的心电图和肌钙蛋白都正常
Mr. Mcgregor's EKG and troponin results are normal.
心脏问题不是导致他跌倒的原因
Cardiac event didn't cause his fall.
中风
Stroke?
也许 或者是出血
Maybe. Or a bleed.
无论是哪个都会影响他的平衡能力
Either way, could affect his balance.
做CT吧
Let's get a CT.
你说的是什么意思
So what does that mean?
她的大脑有可能因为缺氧
There could have been a brain injury
而受到了损伤
due to lack of oxygen.
我们正在做脑血流测试
We're running a cerebral flow study
确保她的大脑有充足的血液供应
to make sure that blood is reaching her brain.
怎么会这样
This isn't happening.
昨天我还在浴盆里抱着她唱歌♥
Yesterday, I was--I was singing to her in the bathtub.
今天就浑身插满了管子
And now, she's hooked up to all these machines--
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes!
蓝色警报
Code blue.
蓝色警报
Code blue.
-没脉搏了 -开始胸部按压
- No pulse. - Start compressions.
拔掉呼吸机 接气瓶
Get him off the vent and bag him!
注射0.07毫克肾上腺素
0.07 milligrams of epi.
出现室颤了
He's in v-fib.
-充电至15焦耳 -充电15
- Charge to 15 joules. - Charge 15.
-充电完成 -停止按压
- Charged. - Hold compressions.
离手
Clear!
-回到窦性心律了 -有脉搏了
- We're back in sinus rhythm. - We have a pulse.
天啊
My god.
孩子们进来就出不去了
This is the floor where babies die.
他在器♥官♥移♥植♥名单上排第四
He's fourth on the organ transplant list,
但他没时间了
but he doesn't have time.
就算老天开眼蹦出来四颗可移植心脏
If, by some chance, four hearts do become available,
那也得有一颗HLA配型吻合
one still has to be an HLA match.
我知道机会很渺茫
I know the odds seem bleak,
但是一周岁以下的幼儿接受的移植器官
but children under a year have to receive organs
只能来自同龄捐赠人
from similarly-aged donors.
等待接受移植的人已经少多了
The pool of recipients is smaller--
没错 但是捐赠者的人数也少了
Yes, but so is the pool of donors.
古德温女士 我不能再做胸腔穿刺术了
Ms. Goodwin, I can't perform another thoracentesis.
他的肺已经非常脆弱了
His lungs are too weak.
不接受移植的话他活不成的
Without a transplant, he's gonna die.
我正在联♥系♥捐赠名单上其他病人的医生
I'm contacting the other doctors on the donor list.
和他们说明我们这边的情况
I'm pleading my case...
那好
Okay.
我在"希望礼物"组织认识一个人
I have a contact at Gift of Hope,
是朋友的朋友 别激动
a friend of a friend. Hold on.
我尽最大努力把提摩西向上提到
I will do my best to get Timothy pushed to the top
器官共享联合网络名单第一位
of the UNOS list,
但是你知道这种事情有多么敏感
but you know how delicate these matters are.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
小心
Be careful.
怎么还没戴上钻戒呢
Still no sparkly on the finger.
这么说你决定了
Does that mean you made a decision?
还没
Not yet.
艾普尔 人家向你求婚都两个月了
April, the guy proposed two months ago.
你得回答他啊
You owe him an answer.
我知道 一言难尽
I know. It's complicated.
他告诉我可以辞职
He told me I could quit my job.
我怕他以为我是一个家庭主妇
I'm worried that means he thinks I'm a housewife...
我可不是家庭主妇
I'm not a housewife.
那可是他家 和他前妻共享过的
In his house, no less, the one he shared with his ex.
这是个重大决定 但又发生得这么快
It's a huge decision. And it's all happened so fast.
当然了 还有肺结核的事
And, of course, then there's the TB.
整件事都让我特别焦虑
I mean, the whole thing just really makes me anxious.
怎么了
What?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
焦虑是一种非常强大的情绪
Anxiety is a powerful emotion.
你觉得你是由于眼下的状况
Would you say that you feel more nervous
而紧张 还是对未来感到恐惧
about the situation or fearful of the future?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
大概都有点吧
Both, I guess.
你最近睡眠如何
How've you been sleeping?
半夜醒来 或者起得比平时早
Waking up at night? Earlier than you'd like?
什么
What?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你在分♥析♥我
You're shrinking me.
刚到精神科三周 就成了心理医生了
Three weeks in psych, and she's freud.
怎么了
What?
她可说她"焦虑"又"担忧"
She said "anxious" and "worried."
这些可都是体现压力的情绪
Those are emotions that convey distress.
梅格斯菲尔德很美
Meigs Field is beautiful.
太阳光在水面上反射出蓝♥光♥和绿光
The sun reflects off the water with the blues and the greens,
还有那些冷光
and the luminescence...
你感觉可好啊 麦格雷戈盖尔先生
How you doing there, mr. Mcgregor?
查尔斯医生 你好啊
Hey, dr. Charles, how are you?
你 你刚跟谁说话呢
Who you, um... who are you talking to?
是个护士
It was the nurse, yeah.
她刚说到她在湖边遛狗的事
She mentioned how she walks her dog along the lakefront.
然后就说开了
Took off from there.
我跟你说啊 医生
Let me tell you something, doctor.
我过去曾经非常讨厌医院
There was a time I used to hate hospitals.
但那时我没看见这么多的细节
But that's before I noticed the details.
医护人员像天使一样来来往往
The staff floating through the halls like angels...
那里 你看见了吗
There! Do you see that?
浑身闪着白光
White light surrounding.
好美的光环啊
Beautiful aura.
我刚才没听见开头
You know, I missed the beginning.
你在说你最喜欢的地方
You were talking about your favorite spot.
是哪里来着
Where was that?
梅格斯菲尔德南边
South end of meigs field.
我先失陪一下
You excuse me one second?
请便 有事尽管说
Absolutely. I'm here if you need me.
麦格雷戈盖尔先生服了抗精神病药了吗
Mr. Mcgregor get his antipsychotics yet?
服了 2毫克利培酮
Yes. 2 milligrams of risperidone.
到现在两个小时多一点吧
Little over three hours ago.
按说应该已经能改善他的症状了
You'd think it'd be making a dent in his symptoms by now.
看来并没有
Not really happening.
等CT结果出来叫我一声
Give me a shout when the CT results come in.
好的
You got it.
我能和你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
-行 -不在这说
- Sure. - Not here.
什么 不行 绝对不行
What? No! No! Absolutely not.
我还在诊断呢
I'm still working on a diagnosis.
你想让我做的事非常草率
What you're asking me to do is premature
也非常不道德
and completely unethical.
娜塔莉 拜托了
Natalie, please.
你正在给艾莉西亚做脑血流测试
You're running a cerebral blood flow test for Alicia.
你显然是考虑到了脑死亡的可能
You clearly think brain death is a possibility.
只是可能
A possibility.
但是检测的结果还得再等
But I will not get those test results back
好几个小时
for another few hours.
我只请求你和艾莉西亚的父母谈一谈
So all I'm asking is that you speak to Alicia's family
器官捐赠的事
about organ donation.
只要让我做一做HLA测试就好
Look, just let me run an HLA test.
只看看她是否匹配
Just to see if she's a match,
以防最坏的情况发生
just in-- should the worst happen.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表