郡监狱的医院
at the county jail.
我不相信你之前说的
I don't believe that story you told earlier.
我知道你认为那是你♥爸♥爸想听的
I know you thought it's what your father wanted to hear,
但是因为你没做过的事去监狱
but it would be a shame to go to jail
那就太可惜了
for something you didn't do.
我不怕去监狱
I'm not afraid of going to jail.
你死守的秘密
That secret you're holding onto
刚让你肚子上开了个洞
just put a hole in your gut.
如果你不说 想象一下下次会发生什么
If you don't open up, imagine what might happen next time.
你只要打电♥话♥就行
All you have to do is call,
我们就可以继续聊
and we can keep talking.
你什么都不明白 对吗
You don't understand anything, do you?
你想让我开口吗
You want me to talk?
敞开心扉
Open up?
你让我说什么
And say what?
说我是什么怪胎吗
That I'm some kind of freak?
我宁愿去监狱
I'd rather go to jail.
待一辈子
Forever.
她真的能感觉到见到的每个人的痛苦吗
She can really feel the pain of everyone she sees?
是的
Yes.
天啊
Oh, god.
难以想象这对她有多难
I can't imagine how hard this has been for her.
我带她去见了每个专家
I took her to every specialist.
我按照医生告诉我的做了
I did what the doctors told me to.
我还以为她是装的
I thought she was faking.
你不可能知道她的病情
There's no way you could've known.
我在伤害自己的女儿
I am hurting my own daughter.
如果我是问题的一部分
How am I supposed to protect her from this
我要怎么保护她
if I'm part of the problem?
是不会容易
It won't be easy.
但是她感受到的是自己看到的
But... She feels what she sees.
如果她看到一个快乐的人 她就感受到快乐
If she sees a happy person, she feels happiness.
如果她看到一个一直焦虑的人
And if she sees someone who's constantly anxious...
你真的什么都不知道 对吗
You really don't know anything, do you?
来吧 巴迪
There you go, Bardi.
给你
There you go.
-干杯 各位 -干杯
- Cheers, everybody. - Cheers!
莱瑟医生
Dr. Latham.
你改变主意了吗
You change your mind?
还没有 但我正在努力
Not yet, but I am working on it.
来加入我们吧
Come join us.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表