You're not contagious, honey.
小心一点没坏处
Doesn't hurt to be careful.
好吧
Okay.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
你的 血压看上去挺正常的
Your, um, your blood pressure looks good.
-还有你的心率 -你是心理医生吗
- And your heart rate... - Are you a shrink?
不是
Uh, no.
我连医生都不算
I'm barely a doctor.
我刚从医学院毕业
I just graduated medical school.
我刚才在看你发在网上的照片
I was, uh, checking out your Instagram photos.
你看起来真的很漂亮
And you look really beautiful.
我总是觉得照片里的我特别难看
I always hate the way I look in photos.
你得多拍几张
You need to take a lot.
你是这样吗
You do?
我拍了一百多张才挑出了那一张
I took about 100 to get that one.
我必须得完美 照片才能发
I have to look perfect or I won't send it.
你也看了我的推特了吗
You've been reading my tweets too?
你肯定觉得我人品坏透了
You must think I'm a horrible person.
我为什么要这么想
Why would I think that?
因为我议论别的女孩
'Cause of what I say about other girls.
没有
No.
不 我只是
No, I, um...
我只是觉得你
I just think you're
力求完美的压力太大了
under a lot of pressure to be perfect.
天啊
Oh, God.
-埃米 -我才不完美
- Emmie? - I'm not--I'm not perfect.
埃米 没人是完美的
Emmie, nobody is.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你看
Look.
这是白癜风
It's vitiligo.
我上网查了 治不好的
I Googled it. You can't cure it.
这东西会慢慢长满全身
It's gonna spread all over my body.
大家 都会笑话我的
Every--everybody's gonna make fun of me.
我这辈子完了
My life is ruined.
埃米 你是不是试过自杀
Emmie, did you try to kill yourself?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道吗
You don't know?
我只是希望这些东西快消失
I just--I just wanted it all to go away.
我要给你做一次刮皮检测 可以吗
I'm gonna take a skin scraping, is that okay?
他拔管顺利 搭桥也正常植入了
He extubated easily, and the graft is in.
你选择左乳内动脉是正确的
You were right about using the LIMA.
是 但是他出现溶血症状
True, but he's hemolyzing.
他的排尿量很小 而且呈粉红色
His urine output is marginal and pink.
离泵之后这是正常现象
Neither's uncommon after being on pump.
他不是没有复原的可能
Nothing to suggest he won't make a full recovery.
但也有复原不了的可能
There's also nothing to suggest he will.
莱瑟医生
Dr. Latham.
我发现你和这里其他医生导师一样
I realize, like every doctor who teaches here,
有自己的方式
you have your own methods.
但我觉得 你应该会
But, I assume, if I have an opinion,
听取我的意见吧
you'd like to hear it.
当然 怎么了
Well, of course. Why?
我觉得你在手术室里时非常不高兴
Well, it's just that you seemed very upset in the O.R.
是吗
Did I?
是的
Yes.
我没有
I'm not upset.
我看不见了 帮帮我
I can't see! Help me!
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen?
我右眼看不见了
I can see out of my right eye.
惠勒医生
Dr. Wheeler!
我右眼看不见了
I can't see out of my right eye!
CT显示有血肿
The CT showed a hematoma.
检查眼内压
Check the intraocular pressure.
-我老婆呢 -她马上到
- Where's my wife? - She's on her way.
眼内压很高
Pressure's high.
他眼球后部出血
He's got a retrobulbar hemorrhage.
需要做横向眦切开术
He needs a lateral canthotomy.
患者有艾滋病
The patient is HIV positive.
立刻手术 不然他就失明了
Now, or he'll lose the eye.
帮帮我
Help me.
止血钳
Clamp.
给
Here.
-手术剪 -给
- Surgical scissors. - Here.
视力稍后就能恢复
Your vision will return in a little while.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
是惠勒医生让你做手术的吗
Did Dr. Wheeler tell you to perform that procedure?
情况紧急
It was an emergency.
患者右眼可能会失明
The patient could have gone blind in that eye.
那为什么惠勒医生不做手术
Then why didn't Dr. Wheeler perform it?
这你得问惠勒医生
You'll have to ask Dr. Wheeler.
你只是个医学生
You're a medical student.
没有医生的命令 你无权擅自
You're not allowed to do an invasive procedure
进行侵入性手术
unless ordered to do so by a doctor.
我在大三眼学课上做过横向眦切开术
I've done a lateral canthotomy the third year on optho.
这不是眼学课
You're not on optho.
来了急诊室就得守规矩
You're in the E.D., and there are rules.
你要搞清楚这一点
And unless you figure that out,
不然你就别想在这里和医学院待了
you're gonna get yourself kicked out of here and med school.
明白吗
You understand?
明白了
I hear you.
要给他记过吗
Do you want me to write him up?
不用
No.
这是为他好
It's for his own good.
我很清楚不守规矩的后果是什么
I know what happens when you don't follow protocol.
并不是针对他
It's not personal.
你回医院怎么不跟我说呢
Why didn't you tell me that you were coming back to Med?
我今早才知道
I didn't know until this morning.
这么说你会回急诊室
So you'll be back in the E.D.?
不是
Uh, not exactly.
查尔斯医生让我当住院心理医生
Dr. Charles wants me to be a psych resident.
你吗
You?
很惊讶吗
Is that such a shock?
我只是不知道你对这方面有兴趣
I just didn't realize that you had an interest in that.
我没兴趣
I didn't.
我不...
I don't. I...
我也说不好 有什么发现
I don't know. What do you see?
真希望人们不要自我诊断
I wish people wouldn't diagnose themselves.
他们总是帮倒忙
They always screw it up.
你的患者没得白殿风
Your patient doesn't have vitiligo.
她是花斑癣
She has tinea veriscolor.
-酵母菌感染吗 -是的
- A yeast infection? - Yeah.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
我会想念你身上的咖啡味
You know, I'm gonna miss the smell of coffee on you.
虽然现在有点为时尚早 但从初步评估来看
It's a little early to tell, but my initial assessment
你父亲术后恢复得很好
is that your father is doing well post-op.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
失陪
Excuse us.
你也看到了
You can see.
她的假动脉瘤渗血增多
The leak from her pseudoaneurysm is increasing.
我还是建议继续观察
I still think we should watch it.
娜塔莉 一旦她开始分娩
Natalie, if she goes into labor,
肿瘤可能会破裂 她就会死
it could rupture and kill her.
我们得立即手术
We gotta take care of this now.
带谢莉尔去混合手术室
We'll take Cheryl to the Hybrid Room.
用铅毯隔离胎儿 给她做支架手术
I'll shield the baby with a lead blanket and stent her.
让妇产科医生待命 如果出了岔子
We'll have OB standing by. If anything goes wrong,
他们可以进行紧急剖腹产手术
they can perform an emergency c-section.
小娜 我们必须得做手术
Nat, we've got to deal with this.
我去通知产科医生
I'll page OB.
医生
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表