榛子味
Hazelnut.
-谢谢你 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我知道你在帮我弟弟解决他的病案
I know you're helping my brother with his case,
我很感激
and I really appreciate it,
但你可不可以对他别那么严厉
but could you maybe go a little easier on him?
-什么意思 -就是不要给太大的压力
- What do you mean? - You know, just lay off the gas a little?
怎么会这么说 诺亚让你来跟我说的吗
Where's this coming from? Did Noah ask you to talk to me?
艾普尔
April,
诺亚有能力做一个好医生
there's a good doctor inside Noah.
但他总能让大家
But he has a way of getting people
对他不那么严厉
to make things easier for him.
如果他们一直这样
And as long as they keep doing that,
他永远都发挥不了自己全部的潜力
he's never gonna reach his full potential.
我不会宠着他
I won't coddle him.
谁说让你宠着他了
Who said anything about coddling?
你刚刚让我通过他对病人的检查
You just asked me to give him a pass on a patient.
不是通过
Not a pass.
只是不要再那么凶悍
Just stop being such a hard-ass.
也许如果他的身边有更多凶悍的人
Well, maybe if he had more hard-asses in his life,
他就不用离开医院去做实习医生了
he wouldn't have to leave Med to do his residency.
好吧
Okay.
算了
You know what?
你一点都不了解我
You don't know anything about me,
也不了解我弟弟
or my brother.
其实
You know, truth is,
你和那个人没结果
I can't say I'm surprised
我并不惊讶
that you and that guy didn't work out.
什么
What?
我是说医生和实验室研究员
Well, yeah, I just mean a doctor and a lab tech--
他就是无法理解你
He just can't understand you.
我们所面对的压力
You know? The pressures we face.
手上掌握着别人的生命 这...
Having someone's life in our hand. It's--
诺亚 诺亚
Noah? Noah?
-是 -斯托尔医生的病案你解决了吗
- Yeah? - Have you solved Dr. Stohl's case yet?
-没有 但是... -你不能一直
- No, but-- - You can't keep having
让别人帮你操心
other people carry your water for you.
你要自己承担责任
You have to commit.
让他们看到你每天都会拼尽全力
Let them see that you're gonna kill it every day
-做好你的工作 -我知道 但我...
- and get the job done. - I know, but I--
不行 没有但是
No, but nothing!
回去找崔医生 仔细听他说的每一个字
Go back to Dr. Choi. Listen to every word he says
直到你解决这个病案
until you get the case solved.
你听到了吗
You got that?
听到了 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我听到了
I got it.
我收到你的呼叫了
I got your page.
血压是80/40 血氧60%
BP's 80 over 40. Stats are down to 60.
盖尔 你的心脏不能继续自己运作了
Gayle, your heart is no longer able to function on its own.
拜托你 让我给你做手术
Please, let me do the surgery.
否则 我们现在就得给你插管
Otherwise, we're gonna have to intubate you now.
宝贝 我知道我们已经走到这步
Honey, I know we've come so far,
离成功近了 但我不想你这么做
and we're so close, but I don't want you to do this.
-我愿意 -不要
- I do. - No!
没事的
It's okay.
你将会有一个美好的人生
You're gonna have a beautiful life.
不 没有你就不是
No, not without you.
我们不希望你离去
We don't want you to go.
即使这个宝宝可以救我
Even if the baby saves me.
我们爱你
We love you.
我们需要你
We need you.
血压降到70了
Pressure's down to 70.
盖尔 如果你不叫罗德斯医生动手术
Gayle, if you don't tell Dr. Rhodes to do the surgery,
我们就得现在给你插管
we are going to need to intubate you now.
不 不要
No! Don't!
求求你 妈妈
Please, Mommy!
我们可以尝试不搭桥的手术
We could try the surgery off bypass.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我要让她的心脏持续运作
Instead of diverting blood from her heart,
而不是把血液引流
I'll let it keep pumping.
这个手术难度极高
It is an extremely difficult surgery,
但我能避免使用对宝宝
but I could avoid using the anti-coagulant
有害的抗凝血剂
that would harm the baby.
你能两个一起救
You could save us both?
成功率很低 而且如果我们遇到问题
The odds are very low, and if we get into trouble,
我只能告诉你 我会尽力救你
I have to tell you-- I will try to save you.
我没办法救那个孩子
I won't be able to save the baby.
妈妈 求求你
Mom, please!
盖尔
Gayle--
-好 -通知手术室 我们马上上去
- Okay. - All right, tell the O.R. we're on our way up.
准备送她去手术室
Let's get her ready to move now!
好
Okay.
-好了吗 -我们走
- Yep. Good? - Let's go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该把娜塔莉卷进来的
I shouldn't have brought Natalie into this...
但你说得对
But you were right.
是我吃醋了
I am jealous.
我想你 威尔
I just miss you, Will.
我不想我们两个分开
I don't want us to grow apart.
我也不想
Neither do I.
我会和娜塔莉道歉
I'll apologize to Natalie.
不用了 我会和她说的
No, no. I'll talk to her.
感染会引发心脏问题
Infections can cause heart problems.
你最近有生过病吗
Have you had any recent illnesses?
没有
No.
好
Okay.
之前有血压方面的问题吗
Any past issues with blood pressure?
没有 我一般都是110/80
No, I'm usually around 110 over 80.
你的胆固醇也没问题
And your cholesterol is good, too.
我很注意饮食
I watch what I eat.
经常运动
I exercise a lot.
我爱跑步
I'm a runner.
好 你会不会用手环
Okay. Do you track your vitals
或者应用程序记录活动情况
with, like, a Fitbit or an app?
是的会用 血压也是用它测的
Yeah. Yeah, that's how I know what my BP is.
在我的手♥机♥上
I've got it on my phone.
我能看一下吗
Can I take a look?
当然可以
Yeah.
接下来的两分钟 你会见到
There is going to be more blood in the next two minutes
前所未见的血量
than you've ever seen.
我会把左心辅助装置装入左心室
I'll get the LVAD into the ventricle
同时哈珀医生将导管插入主动脉
while Dr. Harper cannulates the aorta.
保持抽吸
Keep the suction coming.
稳住手
Steady hands.
我们一切开 就开始计时
Once we make the cut, the clock starts.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- Are you ready? - Yes.
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始
Go!
我看不见
I can't see anything.
康纳 宝宝的心率是120
Connor, baby's rate is at 120.
加大抽吸
More suction.
妈妈的血压在下降
Mom's pressure is dropping.
我需要45秒
I need 45 seconds.
宝宝的心率是98
Baby's rate's at 98.
-你找到了吗 -还没
- You there? - Not yet.
妈妈没有反应了 我们会失去她
Mom's not responding. We're gonna lose her.
我进来了
All right, I'm in.
宝宝的心率是65 并持续下降
Baby's rate is at 65 and dropping.
妈妈撑不住了
Mom can't handle this.
我们得接生胎儿 给她的心脏减压
We need to deliver the fetus and get the load off her heart.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表