Just long enough for me to do the repair on his aorta.
然后我们就给他升温
And then we will warm him up
重启他的心脏
and restart the heart.
跟着唐尼医生做了不少吗
Did a lot of these under Dr. Downey?
有一些了
A few.
他就是我申请来这的原因
You know, he's the reason I applied here.
当我能来这的时候 我告诉我爸
When I got my match, I told my dad
我就要接受世界上最伟大的外科医生的
that I'm going to be training under the greatest surgeon
训练了
in the world.
现在呢
And now...
我很荣幸能向他的精徒弟学习了
I'm just honored to be learning from his protege.
冷却水管准备好了吗
Cooling jackets prepped?
已就绪
Standing by.
那开始吧 手术刀
Then let's do this. Scalpel.
感谢来访
Appreciate the visit,
但我们就想确认宝宝是否安好
but we just want to make sure the baby's okay.
为什么你们又来了
Why are you here again?
我们会试图拜访所有未来的母亲
Oh, we try and look in on all our expectant mothers
这是日常健康评估的一部分
as part of a routine wellness assessment.
其实是里斯医生
It was actually Dr. Reese who
注意到了你的高血压
flagged your high blood pressure.
你近来有过压力吗
Have you been under any stress lately?
也许是工作的压力
Maybe something at work?
我不工作
Oh, I'm not working.
从去年我们搬来就不工作了
Uh, I haven't been since we moved here last year.
没错 自从我公♥司♥从丹佛把我调来之后
Yeah, when my firm transferred me from Denver,
我们觉得这是个很好的时机
we thought it'd be a good time
让阿曼达在家休息
for Amanda to stay at home
关注宝宝的状况
and focus on the baby.
你刚说崔医生在哪
Where did you say Dr. Choi was again?
他一定在等剩下的血液分♥析♥报告
Pretty sure he's just waiting for the rest of your blood work.
我们现在就去找他
We will go check in with him right now.
感谢你们的宝贵时间
Thanks both for your time.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢
- Good luck to you. - Thank you.
注意到她没有问起
Notice how she didn't ask
任何的测试结果吗
about any test results or anything?
对 对
Oh. Yeah. Yeah.
在某种程度上 她知道真♥相♥
That's 'cause on some level, she knows the truth.
所以到底是什么情况
So what are we looking at?
我不知道 里斯 是什么情况
I don't know, Reese, what are we looking at?
好吧 没有妄想症
Uh, well, no grandiose delusions
或是其他一些潜在精神疾病的迹象
or other signs of underlying psychiatric illness,
所以我认为可以排除是精神病
So I think we can rule out psychosis.
那怎么会这样呢
Then how is this even possible?
在很多病例中
Well, in a lot of cases,
焦虑会引起激素的反应
the anxiety produces a hormonal reaction--
导致所有生理怀孕的迹象
causes all of the physical signs of pregnancy
却没有怀孕
without a growing fetus.
我们得搞清楚为什么有孩子对她来说那么重要
We need to figure out why having a baby's so important to her.
或者更确切地说
Or more specifically,
为什么怀孕对她来说那么重要
why being pregnant is so important to her.
没错
Right.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
我看没有什么借口再拖住他们了
I see no value in withholding this from them any longer.
所以你什么想法 医生
So what do you say, doctor?
你想让我去告诉他们真♥相♥
You want m-- me to break the news?
不 别担心 奶奶
No, don't worry, grandma.
检测结果一出来我会尽快通知你的
No, I'll let you know as soon as the tests come back.
我也是
Me too.
再见
Bye.
你妹妹怎么样了
Hi. How's your sister?
还是那么固执
Stubborn as ever.
如果你有需要 尽管找我
I am here for you if you need anything.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
你好 麦基
Hey, Mags.
雅加达的翻译人员被排除了
Uh, the translator in Jakarta struck out.
显然印度尼西亚有超过700种语言
Apparently there are over 700 languages in Indonesia.
-体温多少了 -烧到40度了
- What about his fever? - He's up to 104.
把他送去负压室
Let's get him into a negative pressure room.
给他输泰诺 看看有没有办法
Hang some IV Tylenol, and let's see if there's any way
让实验室快一点
we could put a rush on those labs.
好的
Okay.
你什么情况
What was that?
什么什么情况
What was what?
你 杰夫 肢体语言
You, Jeff, the body language,
还有碰你肩膀
the touching on the shoulder.
你们肯定有事
Something is definitely up.
你承认了
You mean I'm right?
你觉得很怪吗
Do you think it's weird?
是说你在和你丈夫最好的朋友约会吗
What, you hooking up with your late husband's best friend?
-不是约会 -随你叫什么
- Not "Hooking up. - " Whatever you want to call it.
你问我奇不奇怪
You're asking me if it's weird.
确实有点
Eh, a little.
别有太大压力
Don't stress out about it.
很久以前我就知道 你得做点
I learned a long time ago that you have to do
让自己开心的事
what makes you happy,
哪怕某些人感觉奇怪
even if some people think it's strange.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
去吧
Okay.
怎么了
What's happening?
他支气管痉挛发作了
He's in bronchospasm.
接气瓶 注射外旋肾上腺素
Let's bag him and get some racemic EPI
静脉注射125毫克琥钠甲强龙
and 125 milligrams of solumedrol IV.
血氧量还在下降
Sats are still dropping.
气管要再通一点
I need a better airway.
插管 20毫克麻醉剂和100毫克司可林
Let's tube him. 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux.
-你要插管吗 -给
- You're gonna intubate? - Here you go.
如果插管的话他就没法和翻译交流了
He won't be able to speak to a translator if we do that.
如果他彻底没气了 不管有没有翻译
We don't have to worry about a translator
都无关紧要了
if he stops breathing.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
插♥进♥去了
I'm in.
-开始喷雾疗法 -好的
- Start a neb treatment. - I got it.
血氧量上来了
Sats are coming up.
我就不信这偌大的一座城市
There's got to be someone somewhere in this city
就没一个人能他交流
who can communicate with this guy.
好的 我去找
All right, I'm on it.
呼吸良好
Placement's good.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚才可能质疑了你
It felt like I second-guessed you there.
-把他转移出去吧 -好的医生
- Let's get him moved, okay? - Yes, doctor.
通知楼上
Call upstairs.
好了 继续搭桥
All right, go on bypass.
降温至20度 但不要降得太快
Cool to 20, but do not crash cool.
等他体温到32度时通知我
Find me when he gets to 32 degrees,
然后我们做心搏停止
and we'll arrest the heart.
好的 罗德斯医生
Yes, Dr. Rhodes.
目前都很顺利
So far, so good.
他对麻醉剂没有不良反应
He's taken well to the anesthetic.
大约一小时后就可以进行修复工作了
We should be able to start the repair in an hour or so.
谢谢你 罗德斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Rhodes.
西蒙夫人正在跟我说起
Mrs. Simon was just telling me
她对你的自信印象非常深刻
how impressed she was with your confidence.
我们能失陪一下吗
Could you excuse us, please?
我有事需要和罗德斯医生说一下
I need a quick word with Dr. Rhodes here.
莱瑟医生在哪
Where's Dr. Latham?
我正要呼叫他
I was just about to page him.
你做了一台风险极高的手术
You signed up for a high-risk surgery
却不咨♥询♥主治医生的意见
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表