Please explain the course of treatment.
霍斯特德先生 我是莎伦·古德温
Mr. Halstead, I'm Sharon Goodwin,
病患和医疗服务的执行董事
executive director of patient and medical services.
我觉得我应该来打个招呼
I thought I should say hello.
你怎么样
Well, how you doing?
应该是我问 你怎么样
Well, better question is, how are you doing?
除了这里的体育频道太少
other than a lack of sports channels in this place,
我感觉很好
I'm feeling pretty all right.
我们这里对你儿子评价很高
You know, we think quite highly of your son around here.
这孩子给你添了不少麻烦吧
Kid's got you snowed, huh?
你脸色有点苍白
You know, you look a little pale.
确定你感觉不错吗
Are you sure you're feeling okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
呼叫罗德斯医生
Page Dr. Rhodes.
我很担心你的呼吸
I'm concerned about your breathing.
我这就增加你的氧气
I'm gonna increase your oxygen.
-怎么了 -他的心脏出现早期收缩
- What happened? - He's throwing runs of PVCs.
给他做超声波
Give him the ultrasound.
你感觉怎么样 霍斯特德先生
How you feeling, Mr. Halstead?
我也跟她说过了 我很好
Like I just told her, I'm feeling fine.
我觉得你没有自己说得那么好
I don't think you're doing as well as you say you are.
不如我们看一下
Why don't we have a look, huh?
二尖瓣的夹子脱落了一半
Half the mitral valve clip came off.
一直在晃动 我们需要给你做手术
It's flopping around. We need to get you to surgery.
你能修复吗 跟之前一样
Can you fix it? Like before?
不行 我们得做手术 马上就做
No, we can't. We need to operate, and quickly.
如果另一半也脱落了
If the other half comes loose,
夹子会进到你的脑袋
the clip could end up in your brain
或是其它不该去的地方
or somewhere else you definitely don't want it.
-等等 -这事没得商量 霍斯特德先生
- Wait-- - This is not up for discussion, Mr. Halstead.
不是 就是...
No, just--
不要告诉威尔
just don't tell Will.
我不想听他唠叨
I don't wanna have to hear him crowing.
我们不会说 但恐怕他最后还是会发现
We won't, but I'm afraid he's going to find out anyway.
好吧
Yeah, yeah, okay.
抱歉 等一下
Sorry, hold on.
怎么了
What's up?
我找不到钱包了
I can't find my wallet.
我来吧
Let me get it.
我的咖啡 她的酸奶
My coffee, her yogurt.
过来 坐一下
Come on, go sit down.
我觉得被人偷走了
I think someone stole it.
我的天啊 那我得去挂失信♥用♥卡♥
Oh, my God, now I'm going to have to cancel my credit cards
补办新驾照
and get a new driver's license.
-是它吗 -谢天谢地
- That it? - Oh, thank God.
老式侧兜
The old side pocket.
你有事吗 宝贝
Is everything okay, honey?
该死 爸爸 我懂这种眼神
Damn it, Dad, I know that look.
你想给我做心理治疗
You're trying to shrink me.
我们只是聊聊 喝点咖啡...
We're just talking. We're having some coffee--
不 才不是聊聊 你从不和我聊天
No, we're not just talking. You never just talk to me.
-总是什么精神评估 -拜托 罗宾
- It is always a psych evaluation. - Robin, come on.
虽然你是疯子 爸爸
Just because you are a head case, Dad,
但我不是
does not mean that I am.
别疑神疑鬼的了
Stop looking for things that aren't there.
谢谢你们的参与
Thank you for your participation.
谢谢你们的参与
Thank you for your participation.
谢谢你们的参与
Thank you for your participation.
谢谢 玛拉
Thank you. Uh, Marla,
-你能不能稍等一下 -好
- would you hang back a sec? - Uh, sure.
好 谢了
Yeah, okay.
-你的得分令人惊叹 -谢谢
- Your score, very impressive. - Thanks.
你每隔两小时就准时喂一次
You fed it regularly at two-hour intervals
并且跟婴儿口头交流了六个小时
and verbally interacted a total of six hours.
你说越多越好的嘛
You said more was better.
你怎么有时间去做别的事的
How did you have time to do anything else?
多任务处理嘛
Multi-tasking.
你黑了你的娃娃
You hacked your doll.
什么 没有啊
What? No.
虽然我已经26了 但是我不是老古董
Okay, just because I am 26, don't think I am some old fool.
这个分数是不可能的
This score is impossible.
玛拉
Marla.
是的 我黑了它
Yeah, I hacked it.
别担心 霍斯特德先生
Don't worry, Mr. Halstead.
我们会把二尖瓣修补好的
We're gonna get that mitral valve fixed.
该死 那孩子是对的
Damn it. The kid was right.
他不再是个孩子了 对吧
Not so much a kid anymore, is he?
的确
No.
你知道吗 他靠自己上的大学
Did you know he put himself through college?
我告诉他 那都是浪费时间
I told him--told him it was a waste of time
我才不付钱
and damned if I was gonna pay for it.
你现在肯定为他骄傲
Well, I'm sure you're very proud of him.
我从没开口说过
That doesn't even begin to say it.
他为自己的人生做出了成绩
He made something of his life.
他比我强多了
He's a better man than I am.
我相信他不是这么想的 伯父
I don't think he feels that way, sir.
我也相信 他也不希望你这么想
And I'm sure that he wouldn't want you to either.
我们要开始了 霍斯特德先生
We need to get started, Mr. Halstead, are you ready?
好
Yeah.
我问过医生 一切都很顺利
I spoke to the surgeon. Everything went great.
等把纱布摘掉
Once the dressing is off,
你的视力就恢复正常了
your vision should be back to normal.
我等会再回来看你
I'll be back in a bit to check on you.
我朝那男孩的妈妈发了火
I went off on that boy's mom.
但其实是我自己的问题
But it was really about me.
我不是生她的气 我在气我自己
I wasn't mad at her. I was mad at myself.
我是个糟糕的妈妈吗
Am I a horrible mother?
是的 你是
Yes, you are.
小娜 你这是工作妈妈的负罪感
Nat, you're just having working mom's guilt.
别担心 爸爸这么固执 不会有事的
Relax, man, Dad's too stubborn to die.
有消息吗
Any word?
还没有
Not yet.
我听说他病情恶化的时候 你在场
I heard you were there when he went back into failure.
谢谢你及时反应
Thanks for jumping in.
时不时锻炼一下护理技能 挺好的
Well, it's good to flex the nursing muscles every now and then.
他状况很好
He did great.
全新的二尖瓣完全开始运作了
Brand new mitral valve is fully functioning.
应该不会再有问题了
Shouldn't give him any more problems.
我说吧 谢谢
Told you. Thanks, man.
-不客气 -干得好 罗德斯医生
- You got it. - Nice work, Dr. Rhodes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我回家一趟
Well, I'm gonna head back to the house
给他拿点必要的东西过来
'cause he's probably gonna need some stuff.
好吗
All right?
-再见 杰 -好
- See you, Jay. - Yeah.
谢谢 康纳
Thanks, Connor.
如果我爸爸没挺过来...
If my dad hadn't pulled through...
我明白
Yeah.
我得说 你们的感情...
I gotta say, man, what you guys have...
真是弥足珍贵
It's pretty great.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我们天天吵架
All we do is fight.
是啊 我和我爸爸 我们几乎不说话
Yeah, well, me and my dad-- we barely even talk.
我也没好到哪去
That doesn't sound too bad to me.
记住我的话 威尔
Take my word for it, Will.
你们的感情很珍贵
You got a good thing going.
埃利奥特
Elliot?
埃利奥特
Elliot?
埃利奥特 你在做什么
Elliot, what are you doing?
她看起来很冷
She looked cold.
离她远一点
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表