做个食管胃十二指肠镜 准备70毫克氯♥胺♥酮♥
Let's get an EGD scope and 70 milligrams of ketamine.
-不能取出来 -如果更多可♥卡♥因♥泄漏
- You can't take it out. - You'll die of an overdose
你会死于用毒过量
if any more cocaine leaks into your intestine.
-可以给我药吗 -不行 必须取出来
- Can you give me medicine? - No, we need to remove them.
你们会交给警方吗
Would you give it to the police?
我们会向他们解释情况
We'll explain the situation to them.
不行 我不能进我们国家的监狱
No, I can't go to prison in my country.
他们会杀了我
They'll kill me.
布鲁娜需要我 不然她会饿死的
Bruna needs me. She will starve without me.
跟古德温说我们得申请法♥院♥批准
Tell Goodwin we need a court order
才能取出这些毒品
to remove the drug packets.
等批下来她早就死了
She'll be dead by the time it's approved.
打给芝加哥警署
Call PD.
也许他们能及时拿来搜查令
Maybe they can bring a warrant in time.
求你们了 放过我吧
Please, just leave me alone.
佐米拉 如果你不让我们取出毒品包
Zulmira, if you don't let us remove those packets,
你会死的
you will die.
我不能进监狱
I-I can't go to prison.
难道你要让布鲁娜做完手术醒来
Do you want Bruna to wake up from surgery
发现她妈妈已经去世了吗
and learn that her mother has died?
你要是死了 还怎么照顾她
You can't help her in any way if you're dead.
让我们保住你的命吧 好吗
Let us keep you alive, please.
-好吧 -好 开始吧
- Okay. - All right, come on, let's go.
好
Yeah.
你觉得还可能有脑活动吗
You think there's any chance of brain activity?
应该不可能
I don't see how.
出现了严重脑容量丢失和脑萎缩
A lot of brain volume loss and atrophy.
根本不像25岁的健康大脑
This is not the healthy brain of a 25-year-old.
但就算出现了脑萎缩
But even with some atrophy,
也不排除有残存意识的可能吧
couldn't there still be consciousness?
格拉斯哥昏迷指数如何
What was her Glasgow Coma score?
没有反应
There was no response.
我想这个女人接下来的生命
Yeah, this woman is in a persistent vegetative state--
要以植物人状态度过了
my guess, for the rest of her life.
但我几乎可以肯定看到了她的眼神
But I'm almost sure I saw something in her eyes,
好像听得懂我们在谈论她一样
like she was aware of us talking about her or something.
也许是你内心太过渴望 所以看花了眼
Maybe you want that so much, you're projecting?
说不好
I--I don't know.
我确实特别同情她
I do feel terrible for her.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
她在疗养所遭到了性侵犯
She was sexually assaulted at her care facility,
她父母想留下孩子
and her parents wanna keep the baby.
我只是...
I just--
如果我能让特瑞莎有反应
if I could somehow get through to Teresa,
也许她能决定她的结局如何
she might finally have a say in what happens to her.
我很遗憾 娜塔莉
I'm sorry, Natalie.
算了 我要请神经学医师咨♥询♥
You know what, I want a neurology consult.
让艾布拉姆斯医生看一眼
Have Abrams take a look.
查尔斯医生 你有空吗
Dr. Charles, do you have a minute?
有
I do.
为了调查清楚事情的全部真♥相♥
In order to get a more complete history,
我联♥系♥了
I contacted the officer
逮捕南茜和她妈妈的警官
who arrested Nancy and her mother.
他把调查报告发给我了
He sent me his report.
上面显示他们经常去南希家出警
It said they often get called to Nancy's house
解决母亲引起的家庭纠纷
on domestic disputes involving the mother.
她曾多次因故意伤人罪入狱
She's been in and out of jail for assault.
而且她现在就在郡监狱
In fact, she is at County right now.
请看一下
Please take a look.
这也许意味着
This could just mean that, you know,
精神疾病是南茜的家族遗传
mental illness runs in-in Nancy's family,
而她和她母亲患有同样的精神障碍
and she and her mom suffer from the same disorder.
或者这意味着
Or it could mean that
南茜是被她精神不稳定的母亲错关进来的
Nancy was wrongfully committed by an unstable mother.
目前确知的一点
The one thing we know for sure--
就是她是因为她母亲的证词被关进来的
it was her mother's testimony that got Nancy committed,
但她母亲并不是一个合格的证人
and her mother's an unreliable witness.
患者是一名七岁女童
We have a seven-year-old female,
被送来进行法洛四联症手术
here for reconstruction of Tetralogy of Fallot.
打开胸腔上搭桥机之后 我们将针对
Once we are in the chest and on bypass, we will relieve
右心室流出道狭窄进行手术
the right ventricular outflow tract stenosis.
手术刀
Scalpel?
请各位观察我从颈静脉切迹开始
I want you to observe as I start at the sternal notch
切开至剑状软骨
and cut to the xiphoid.
莱瑟医生
Dr. Latham?
莱瑟医生 你还好吗
Dr. Latham, is everything okay?
没事 罗德斯医生
Yes, yes, Dr. Rhodes.
好了 取出来了
All right, I got it.
还剩一个
Okay, one left.
她就快醒过来了 还用克他命麻醉她吗
She'll be waking soon. Dose her again with ketamine?
不用 尽快取出来吧
No, let's just finish this.
-好 -再往前 杰夫
- Okay. - Go ahead, Jeff.
快了
Almost there.
好了 抓到了
All right, I got it.
正在取出
Okay, pulling it out.
好像在她食道里爆裂了
I think it burst in her esophagus.
再打20单位柳胺苄心定 上艾司洛尔点滴
Give her 20 more of labetolol, and start an esmolol drip.
杰夫 推急救车来 给我硝化甘油
Jeff, get the crash cart ready, and give me the nitro.
好的
Got it.
躺下 冷静
Just lie back. Stay calm.
可♥卡♥因♥导致她心脏病发作了
She's having a cocaine-induced heart attack.
给她静脉注射两毫克咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Giver her two of Versed IV.
张开嘴 张开嘴
Open your mouth, open your mouth.
我要在你舌下喷硝化甘油
I'm gonna spray nitroglycerin under your tongue.
会让你好受些
It'll make you feel better.
ST段正在恢复
ST segments are improving.
你的胸口还疼吗
Does your chest still hurt?
不疼了
No.
-心率稳定 -心率120
- Sats are good. - Okay, heart rate, 120s.
她昏过去了 不过也稳定住了
She's out and stable.
接下来怎么办
Okay, what's the call?
我们没得选择 必须上报
We don't have a choice. We got to report it.
她只能通过这个办法给她女儿
Look, this was the only way she could get her daughter
争取到急需的手术
the operation she needed.
为什么不销毁掉呢 有什么坏处
Why can't we destroy it? Who would that harm?
偷运可♥卡♥因♥可是重罪
Smuggling cocaine is a serious crime.
如果她送到毒贩那里
If she made it to her dealers,
会有更多人 甚至儿童会受害
people would've been harmed, possibly kids.
这个责任她逃不掉
She can't just get away with that.
她还没送到 看看她
She hasn't. Look at her.
五分钟前她的心脏都停了
Five minutes ago, her heart wasn't beating.
-艾普尔 -不
- April... - No.
她没想偷运毒品 而是把毒品冲走了
She wasn't trying to deliver it. She was trying to flush it.
那是为了毁灭证据
To destroy evidence.
就眼下来看 这桩罪没有受害者
As of now, it's a victimless crime.
她是个好母亲
She is a good mother,
做了她唯一会做的事
who did the only thing she knew how
来救她的女儿
to help her daughter.
如果我们毁了这包毒品
If we destroy this packet,
我们就是在犯罪
we'll be committing a crime.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice.
他说得对
He's right.
抱歉
Sorry.
-曼宁医生 -什么事
- Dr. Manning. - Yes.
特丽莎的治疗怎么样了
Where are we with Teresa's treatment?
我还想多做几组血液化验
I'd like to run a few more blood tests
排除感染的可能性
to rule out any potential infection,
我还考虑进行理疗
and I'd also like to look into physical therapy.
还有什么医疗问题还没解决吗
Are there any medical issues you're still treating?
没了
No, um,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表