I, uh--I found your mug.
在哪
Where?
谢谢
Thank you.
我 这就叫维修人员给你拿下来
I'll, um, call maintenance to get it down.
喂
Hello?
这是个玩笑 根本没什么检查
It's a joke. There are no inspections!
是个恶作剧
It's a joke!
请转接维修部
Get me maintenance.
这是副肿瘤性检查的结果
Here's the paraneoplastic panel.
你看看
Look at that.
你说得对 里斯医生
You were right, Dr. Reese.
果然是生理原因
It is objective. It's physical.
干得好
Well done.
肿瘤在哪
Where's the tumor?
在这里
There.
这么小
It's so tiny.
这么大动静
And all that.
呼叫莱瑟医生
Page Dr. Latham.
好消息 你的CT检测结果为阴性
Good news. Your CT was negative.
你没事了
You're gonna be fine.
你瞧 我就说吧
See? I told you!
不是因为这个
It isn't that.
她从来不做出格的事
She never does anything wrong.
成绩全优 大小奖无数
Straight As, all honors.
她都被哈佛录取了
She got into Harvard.
我们这就开始给你办出院手续
Well, we'll start the discharge paperwork.
父母来了吗
Parents on their way?
来了
Yes.
学校联♥系♥他们费了点时间 不过正在来
The school had trouble getting ahold of them, but yeah.
你和崔医生是怎么回事啊
So, what's with you and Dr. Choi?
没事 你瞎说什么呢
Nothing. What are you talking about?
别装了 艾普尔
Oh, come on, April.
我是你弟弟
I'm your brother.
没有 我和崔医生之间没什么
No. There's nothing with me and Dr. Choi.
我 诺亚
I-- Noah!
我刚刚跟塔特分手
I just broke up with Tate.
你觉得我会马上开始一段新感情吗
You think I'm gonna jump into another relationship?
我只想说 崔医生可能不是一流足球运动员
Let me just say: maybe Dr. Choi is no All-Pro football player,
但他是一个非常厉害的医生...
but he is one hell of a doc...
收入潜力相当大 我就这么一说
with decent earning potential-- I'm just saying.
-麦基 罗宾呢 -我待会打给你
- Maggie, where's Robin? - Let me call you back.
他们带她上楼了 她在做扫描
They took her upstairs. She's getting a scan.
罗...
Doctor--
我看到你们给罗宾安排了手术
I saw Robin's scheduled for surgery.
她得了抗NMDA受体脑炎
She has anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis.
很罕见 查尔斯医生想到了要检查一下
It's very rare. Dr. Charles had the idea to test for it.
这是什么自身免疫反应吗
It's some autoimmune response?
故障 罗宾长了一颗纵隔畸胎瘤
Gone awry. Robin has a mediastinal teratoma--
良性瘤 但她的身体在攻击肿瘤
a benign one, but her body's attacking the tumor,
同时也在攻击大脑
and it's also attacking the brain.
是的 最后产生的炎症
Yeah, and the resulting inflammation is
导致她的精神状况不正常
what's caused her psychiatric symptoms.
那切除肿瘤之后呢
So, when the tumor's removed?
精神错乱有很大希望会自行消失
Hopefully the psychosis should resolve itself.
等等 怎么回事
Wait. What's going on?
进来
Come on in.
我会通过纵膈镜手术移除肿瘤
I'll remove the teratoma via mediastinoscopy,
只是一个微创手术
a minimally invasive procedure.
用时不会超过九十分钟
Shouldn't take more than 90 minutes.
你会好起来
You're gonna be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
莱瑟医生 我想协助你
Dr. Latham, I would like to assist.
当然不行 鉴于你和病患的关系
Absolutely not. Given your relationship to the patient,
这样做既不合适也不明智
it would be inappropriate and ill-advised.
我不想让你待在我的手术室
I do not want you in my OR.
这还是你的手术
It would still be your surgery.
我只是想在那里待着
I just want to be there.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes,
我对人类行为的理解可能很有限
my understanding of human behavior may be limited,
但你的行为很不专业
but you are not acting in the professional manner
我很不习惯
that I am accustomed to.
跟其他朋友和家人一样
Like any other friend or family member,
你要坐在等候室
you will sit in the waiting room.
贝克医生会协助我
Dr. Bekker will assist.
等你父母来 你就可以走了
As soon as your parents get here, you can go.
我怎么跟他们解释我的行为
How can I explain what I did?
我都不懂我自己
I don't even understand it myself.
我懂 你考进了哈佛
I do. You got into Harvard.
有时候我们太拼命 精神绷得太紧
Sometimes we work so hard, hold ourselves so tight,
等我们终于达成目标时 就会有一点疯狂
when we finally reach our goal, we go a little crazy,
放飞自我
swing from the rafters.
我不知道
I don't know.
听我说 你会去一个顶尖的学校上学
Listen to me. You're gonna go to a fantastic school,
找一个很好的工作 十年以后
get a great job, and ten years from now,
你会觉得这是一个美好的回忆
you'll just think of this as a happy memory.
诺亚说你不会去他的派对
Noah says you're not coming to his party?
我真的希望你能去
I'd really like it if you did.
应该很快就好了
Should be done soon.
我错了 不该带罗宾出院
I was wrong to take Robin out of the hospital.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那个
Well,
我也做了很多错事
I have certainly been wrong too.
透过我自己的恐惧看待整件事
Seeing the whole thing through the prism of my own fears.
我从小时候就一直在想
Since I was a kid, I always wondered
我可不可以做些什么事
if there was something I could've done
阻止我妈妈自杀
to stop my mom from killing herself.
显然我救不了我妈妈
I obviously couldn't save my mom,
但我肯定会尽力救罗宾
but I was sure as hell gonna try and save Robin.
我考虑过跟你说这事
You know, at one point I considered bringing that up.
最后觉得这可能没有帮助
Decided it probably wouldn't have been helpful.
是的 可能没有
Yeah, probably not.
那个
Well,
等这一切结束了 她肯定
she's not gonna want to have anything to do with me
不会再理我 这是肯定的
after this is all over-- that's for sure.
有消息吗
Any word?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
没事吧
Everything okay?
-没事 -没事
- Yeah. - Yeah.
她很好 肿瘤切除了
She did well. The tumor's out.
现在我们要用血浆取出法去除罗宾
Now we just have to rid Robin's body of the antibodies
体内的抗体
with plasmapheresis.
应该需要两个小时 她应该会没事
Should take two hours, and hopefully she'll be okay.
里斯 一直在找你
Hey, Reese, been looking for you.
我想你可能想拿回这个
I thought you might want this back.
这是个礼物 为什么我要拿回来
It was a gift. Why would I want it back?
两个人分手之后 东西都会还给对方
You know, when people break up, you give stuff back.
只是个魔方 乔伊 不是钻戒 拿着吧
It's a Rubik's cube, Joey. Not a diamond ring. Keep it.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我和瓦莱丽在交往 我想应该告诉你
I'm dating Valerie. I just thought you should know.
很高兴你找到了那个人
I'm glad you found someone.
谢谢
Thanks.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina?
你还好吧
How are you doing?
我们已经尽力在给马万治疗了
We are doing everything we can for Marwan.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我们都没料到会中招
We didn't mean it to happen.
我们以为自己很小心
We thought we were being careful.
我们准备毕业后就结婚
We were going to get married after graduation.
没有人知道
Nobody knows.
你们还没有告诉父母吗
You haven't told your families?
我们原本打算今晚告诉他父母
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表