应该算是一个问题
more of a question, really.
犹太海盗说了什么
What does a Jewish pirate say?
你说什么 莱瑟医生
I beg your pardon, Dr. Latham?
犹太海盗说了什么
What does a Jewish pirate say?
啊 岸
Ahoy vey.
听懂了吗 啊 岸
Get it? Ahoy vey.
好吧 这...
All right, that's a--
真好笑 莱瑟医生
that is a good one, Dr. Latham.
犹太幽默 由来已久
Jewish humor. Long tradition.
我们去内科重症监护室吧
Shall we move on to the MICU?
我想你的TMS疗法进行得挺顺利的吧
So I take it that your TMS treatments are going well.
我一直在研究人们交流过程中
Yes, I've been picking up on all sorts of subtleties
出现的各种微妙区别
in the way people communicate.
比如说 我现在才意识到
For instance, it never dawned on me
分享一个笑话背后蕴含的涵义
the profound purpose behind sharing a joke.
是什么呢
Oh, uh, well, what is it?
友情 罗德斯医生
Camaraderie, Dr. Rhodes.
友情
Camaraderie.
看看我给你带了什么
Hey, check out what I got you.
玛拉库加慕斯
Mousse de Maracujá.
你最喜欢的
Your favorite.
在我八岁的时候
When I was, like, eight.
好吧 我还以为能让你感觉好一点
Well, still, I thought it might make you feel better.
他在努力了 艾普尔
He's trying, April.
谁都不知道该说什么
No one knows what to say.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to say.
去青少年医院参观感觉如何
How were rounds at the youth hospital?
残忍♥
Brutal.
我知道有更加专业的名词可以形容 但...
I'm sure there's a more clinical term, but...
我明白
I hear ya.
看到这么多青少年
It's really hard to see so many teenagers
患有精神疾病真是很难受
suffering from psychological trauma.
病人年纪越小越难诊断
Yeah, younger patients are the hardest.
很难分辨清楚到底是真正的疾病
Very tough to draw a line between an actual disorder
还是老生常谈的叛逆期
and good old-fashioned adolescence.
你怎么分辨清楚呢
How do you learn to make that call?
旅客问纽约人
Tourist asks a New Yorker,
你们怎么去卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅
"How do you get to Carnegie Hall?"
实践
Practice.
特丽莎大概已经怀孕
So Teresa is approximately ten weeks along
-十周了 -天啊
- in her pregnancy. - Oh, God.
幸运的是 终止妊娠是无痛的
Fortunately, termination will be a painless procedure.
等等 终止妊娠
Wait, termination?
我们不想那样
We don't want that.
我们想留下这孩子
We wanna keep the baby.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我以为 根据这些情况...
I thought, given the circumstances--
埃珍先生 埃珍太太
Mr. And Mrs. Azen,
今天不用急着下任何决定
nothing has to be decided today.
不 我们已经决定了
No, we've made up our mind.
虽然我们的女儿经历了这么可怕的事
It is terrible what happened to our daughter,
但即使是因为强♥奸♥造成的
but even if it came from a rape,
孩子仍然是特丽莎的一部分
the baby's still part of Teresa.
我们唯一可以拥有的一部分
The only part we have left.
是的 我明白
Yes, and I can understand that,
但鉴于你女儿的现状
but in your daughter's condition,
我不得不告诉你们
I have to tell you,
想要她怀着孩子直到生产非常的困难
taking this pregnancy to term would be extremely difficult.
为什么 她的大脑受伤了
Why? Her brain has been injured,
-但她的身体依然健康 -不
- but her body's healthy. - No.
5年的植物人状态 这不是健康
At five years in a persistent vegetative state, it's not.
这极有可能造成肺栓塞
This is a high risk situation for pulmonary embolism,
败血症 结肠梗阻 呼吸衰竭
sepsis, colonic obstruction, respiratory failure.
但这些仅仅只是可能 对吗
But those are just risks, right?
也有可能不会
It could all work out.
可能性非常之高
They are extremely high risks.
如果你执意让你女儿怀着这个孩子
If you have your daughter go through with this pregnancy,
她有可能会因此丧命
there is a chance that she will not survive.
她现在与死无异
She's hardly living as it is.
如果她死于生育 未尝不是个好结果
If she dies giving birth, maybe that's a merciful outcome.
有时候我这么希望过
Sometimes, I've wished for that.
还有一个问题要考虑
There is another issue to consider.
鉴于你女儿的不幸经历
Given the abuse your daughter has undergone,
你们认为她会想留住这个孩子吗
do you believe that she would want to keep this pregnancy?
无论如何
In any case,
你们是特丽莎的监护人
you are Teresa's guardians,
因此你们可以替她决定
and therefore speak on her behalf.
我们会遵照你们的意思
Your wishes will be honored.
根据超声心动图和CT扫描结果
So based on the echo and the CT scans,
你女儿患有先天性心脏病
your daughter is suffering from a congenital heart condition
名为法洛四联症
known as Tetralogy of Fallot.
这种情况下
It's a condition that puts
她的心脏就会受到极大的压力
a significant amount of stress on the heart,
而且需要用外科手术才能解决
and it's something that needs to be addressed surgically.
我可以付得起 我买♥♥了旅游保险
I can pay. I bought travel insurance.
这是台紧急手术 我们会竭尽所能
It's an emergency surgery. We would operate regardless.
我们将把你女儿带去儿科重症监护室
We'll take your daughter to the pediatric ICU,
帮她准备好
and get her ready.
你还好吗 我知道你很难接受
Are you all right? I know this is a lot.
-我没事 -妈妈
- I'm fine. - Mommy?
你确定你还好吗
You sure you're okay?
也许我该给你看看
Maybe I should take a look at you.
不 可能是因为我一直没吃东西
No, no, I haven't had anything to eat--
没睡觉 我没事的
no sleep. I'll be okay.
艾普尔 你孩子的事很遗憾
Hey, April, so sorry to hear about the baby.
-你还好吧 -我还好
- How you holding up? - It's okay. I'm okay.
2号♥治疗室 什么情况 塞萨尔
T-2. Talk to me, Cesar.
自杀未遂
Suicide attempt.
郡精神病院的15岁女性
15-year-old female from County Psych.
她吞了漂白剂 氢氧化钠
She swallowed bleach, sodium hydroxide,
-还有些除锈剂 -氢氟酸
- and some sort of rust remover. - Hydrofluoric acid.
好了 叫毒理科 给她插个鼻胃管
Okay, call toxicology, get an NG tube in her,
注射剂葡萄糖酸钙
push an amp of calcium gluconate,
挂一瓶镁点滴
and hang a magnesium drip.
注意室颤 把心里治疗师也叫来
Watch for V-tach, and get a psych consult.
我要见里斯医生
You have to get Dr. Reese for me.
我有话跟她说
I need to talk to her.
我不是想自杀
I wasn't trying to commit suicide.
我是想见你
I was trying to see you.
你认为伤害自己也没问题吗
Do you believe it's okay to hurt yourself?
不然我怎么见到你
How else could I get to you?
电♥话♥又不是我想打就能打的
It's not like I can ask for a phone call.
南希 你可能会伤得很重
Nancy, you--you could have seriously hurt
甚至失去性命
or even killed yourself.
你得帮我离开那里
You have to help me get out of there.
在我跟我妈打了一架后 他们把我关了起来
They locked me up after I got in a fight with my mom,
但是她有躁郁症 很多年了
but she's Bipolar-- has been for years.
抱歉 但我不是你的精神科医生
Hey, I'm sorry, but I'm-- I'm not your psychiatrist.
我妈在我睡觉的时候
My mom came at me with a hammer
拿着锤子来打我
while I was sleeping.
我只是在自我防卫
I was trying to defend myself.
我并不是疯了
That doesn't make me crazy.
没错 如果是那种情况
No. If that were the situation,
你自我防卫很合理
it would be reasonable to defend yourself.
你看吧
See?
你是唯一一个这么说的
You're the only one who said that.
其他所有医生认为我疯了
All the other doctors think I'm psychotic,
但我妈才是
but my mom's the one who's crazy.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese?
能跟你谈谈吗
Could I speak to you for a second?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表