出血太多了
There's too much blood.
你还能救下妈妈
You can still save the mom.
-我们得立刻接生 -不
- We have to deliver now. - No!
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
我快好了
I'm almost there.
宝宝的心率降到40
Baby's rate is at 40.
罗德斯医生 你要做什么
Dr. Rhodes, what do you want to do?
宝贝 你准备要去哪
Hey, honey. Where are you off to?
回家
Home.
你介意...我们能谈一谈吗
Do you mind-- could we just have a little chat?
我有很多事要做
I really have a lot of things to do.
宝贝 听我说
Sweetie, look.
宝贝 对不起
Honey, I'm sorry.
我很担心你
I'm just really very worried about you,
我想确定
and I just want to make sure
我们给了你妥善的治疗
that we're getting you the proper treatment.
有的 治疗挺好的
Yeah, that's being taken care of.
不 宝贝 我们能不能聊聊这件事
No, darling. Can we just talk about this for a second?
罗宾 站住 我要和你谈谈
Robin, stop. I need to talk to you about--
-现在不行 爸爸 -罗宾
- Not now, Dad. - Robin!
罗宾
Robin!
不好意思 借过一下
Excuse me, I need to get through.
抱歉 宝贝 我不能让你走
I'm so sorry, honey. I can't let you do that.
什么
What?
别碰我
Get away from me!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
只是要你在这里再留一会
Just need you to stay here a little while longer.
我们要再多留你一会
We need to keep you here a little while longer
以确保给你需要的帮助
so we can get you the help that you need.
不 不 我不要待在这里
No. No, I'm not staying.
我担心你会伤害自己
I'm worried that you're gonna hurt yourself.
我不希望你伤害自己
I don't want you to hurt yourself.
你算老几 凭什么决定谁会伤害自己
Who are you to decide who's gonna hurt themselves?
放开我 放开我
Get off of me. Get off of me.
放开我 你们干什么
Get off of me! What are you doing?
我恨你
I hate you!
我发誓 我再也不跟你说话了
I swear I'm never gonna speak to you again!
帕克斯太太
Mrs. Parks?
帕克斯太太
Mrs. Parks?
盖尔
Gayle?
没事了
You're okay.
孩子呢
The baby?
尽管输血了 但是你失血太多
Even with the transfusions, the blood loss was too great.
心脏无法维持
Your heart couldn't keep up with it.
我们尽力了
We tried.
我们无法同时救你们两个
There was no way to save both of you.
-很遗憾 -妈妈
- I'm so sorry. - No, Mom.
抱歉我让你失望了
I'm sorry I failed you.
你没有
No, you didn't.
你没有 我爱你
No. I love you.
那个孩子面对的是必输的战斗
That girl has an impossible battle ahead of her.
至少她能跟她妈妈一起面对
At least she'll be able to face it with her mother.
根据这位患者的身体素质应用程序
Based on our patient's fitness app,
学识渊博的塞克斯顿先生认为
the resourceful Mr. Sexton believes he has determined
他知道心律不齐何时出现
when the arrhythmia began,
所以他建议心脏电击复苏
and he proposes electrocardioversion.
如果他判断正确 电击患者
If he's right, shocking the patient
会让他恢复窦性心律
will return him to a sinus rhythm.
如果判断错误
If he's wrong,
那我们可能马上就能看到栓塞性中风了
we may soon see the effects of an embolic stroke.
塞克斯顿先生
Mr. Sexton?
充电至75
Charge to 75.
离手
Clear.
窦性心律
Sinus rhythm.
做得好 塞克斯顿先生
Well done, Mr. Sexton.
刮目相看
I'm impressed.
你想让我谢你吗
Supposed you're looking for a thank you?
不
Nah.
只要让我说那句"早就告诉你了"就行
Just as long as I get to say I told you so.
你竟敢瞒着我让罗宾入院
How dare you admit Robin behind my back?
她是我的病人
She is my patient.
你没有检查她 没有治疗她
You didn't examine her. You didn't treat her.
-你没看过她的公♥寓♥ -我不管你看到了什么
- You didn't see her apartment. - I don't care what you saw!
你应该先来找我的
You should've come to me first.
我那会儿没有时间 里斯医生
I didn't have time, Dr. Reese.
她要离开医院
She was leaving the hospital.
那是因为我给她一晚时间考虑
Yes, because I gave her the night to think about it.
我知道她需要入院
I know she needs to be admitted!
我以为...我以为她骗过你了
I thought--I thought that she was masking it from you.
没有 我们本来有进展了
No! We were making progress.
我是想让她自愿入院
I was trying to get her to admit herself voluntarily.
让她有自主的概念
To take ownership of the idea
这样才能以最好的心理状态接受治疗
so she'd be in the best state of mind to accept treatment.
我需要赢得她的信任
I needed to earn her trust for that,
可是你把机会毁了
and now that chance is gone.
你就是喜欢多管闲事
You have to run around sticking your nose in everything
不放心让我去做
instead of letting me do my job.
娜塔莉 抱歉妮娜
Natalie, I'm sorry about Nina
让你看到那份尸检报告
bringing that autopsy report to your attention.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她吃醋了
She feels jealous.
我们最近在一起的时间不多
We haven't spent a lot of time together lately,
你又整天跟我一起工作...
and you working here all day alongside me--
总之
Anyway,
你不该被扯进我们的问题
you shouldn't have gotten dragged into our issues.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
听我说
Listen.
如果说实话...
If I'm being honest...
如果我看到我男朋友像你一样
If I saw my boyfriend working with another woman
跟另一个女人一起工作
the way we work together,
那我也会担心
I'd be concerned, too.
为什么
Why?
我们合作得很好 这又没什么不对
We work well together. There's nothing wrong with that.
我们不止合作得好
We don't just work well together.
我们一起笑 一起那样说话...
The way we laugh, the way we talk...
那都是默契
It's special.
毕竟我们是好朋友
Well, we're good friends.
是吗 威尔
Are we, Will?
我们只是好朋友吗
Are we just good friends?
是
Yes.
我们就只是好朋友
That's exactly what we are.
好
Okay.
-娜塔莉 -不 你说得对
- Natalie! - No, you're right.
我们是好朋友 晚安 威尔
We're good friends. Night, Will.
里斯
Reese!
罗宾没有回我的信息
Robin hasn't been answering my texts.
-你看到她了吗 -我准备告诉你的
- Have you seen her? - I was about to call you.
恐怕不是好消息
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
好 我们走吧
All right. Let's do this.
老弟
Ah, man.
抱歉 但我今晚要好好
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna spend a little quality time
陪陪妮娜
with Nina tonight.
-我们需要 -大哥
- We need that. - Dude.
我知道 是我不好
I know. It's on me.
我保证下周我再买♥♥票跟你一起去
I promise I'll get us tickets for next week.
好吗
All right?
我得走了 一定
I gotta go. I will.
小娜 你喜欢冰球吗
Nat. Do you like hockey?
今晚不想去 但谢谢你
Not tonight, but thank you.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表