- Well, we have to tell the FDA. - They know.
就是他们告诉我们的
They're the ones that told us.
-慢着 -什么
- Wait. - What?
-食品药品管理局知道了 -是的
- The FDA knows? - Yes.
我们医院里有数十个这种东西
Our hospital has dozens of these.
全国范围内肯定有成千上万个
There must be thousands in use across the country.
所以食品药品管理局才没有直接叫停使用
That's why the FDA hasn't pulled them.
他们不想造成内窥镜短缺
They don't want to cause an endoscope shortage.
也就是说本应该用来保护病人的机构...
So the agency created to protect patients is--
进行了成本效益分♥析♥
Made a cost-benefit analysis.
我得把这件事告诉海莉的父母
I have to tell Haley's parents.
不不不 那是我的工作
No, no, no, that's my job.
谢谢你们
Thank you, all.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
他们知道
They knew about it.
-难以置信 -确实
- Unbelievable. - It really is.
但我说对了一件事
But I was right about one thing.
我早就说那不是你的错
Told you it wasn't your fault.
你们俩这样很棒
It's great, what you two have.
什么
I'm sorry?
你和霍斯特德医生 你们真的很般配
You and Dr. Halstead, you're really good together.
直边 不透明
Straight edges, opaque.
像是人工制品
It looks manmade,
就像丹尼身体下面的桌子上的东西
like there was something under Danny on the table.
不 东西肯定就在他体内
No, this is definitely inside of him.
我可能错了 但我觉得这可能是追踪设备
I could be wrong, but I think this might be a tracking device.
什么
A what?
一个应答器 发射归航信♥号♥♥
A transponder. Emits a homing signal.
那个女人就是这么找到他的
Would explain how that woman found him.
-你是指他妈妈吗 -她真的是他妈妈吗
- You mean his mom? - Yeah, is she, though?
你想想 他那么小心翼翼
I mean, think about it-- the guarded behavior,
吸食海♥洛♥因♥
heroin abuse.
你觉得他是个毒贩吗
Wait, you think he's a drug mule?
抗拒男性医生给他做检查
Resistance to examination by male doctors
表明他有被其他男性♥虐♥待的历史
suggesting a history of abuse by other men.
我见过这种事
I've seen this before.
我觉得丹尼可能是性♥奴♥贩卖♥♥的受害者
I think that Danny might be a victim of sex trafficking.
性♥奴♥贩卖♥♥
Sex trafficking?
-所以那个女人 -是他的皮条客
- So that woman... - Is his pimp.
等一下 萨拉
Wait, Sarah.
里斯医生 站住
Dr. Reese? Stop.
我们不能让她带他走
We can't just let her take him.
他不是未成年人
He is not a minor,
所以我们无权干涉 除非他明确要我们介入
so we have no right to intercede unless he explicitly asks us to.
但他想让我找到定位芯片
But he wanted me to find the chip.
他想让我知道
He wanted me to know.
他怎么说的 他具体说了什么
Well, what did he say? What exactly did he say?
他什么都没说 但是他...
He didn't say anything, but he was--
萨拉 这不够
See, Sarah, it's not enough.
虽然听起来离谱 但我们需要知道
Crazy as it sounds, we need to know
他从心理上已经准备好被解救出来了
that he's psychologically ready to be extricated.
如果我们做错 报♥警♥
We do this the wrong way, we call the police,
那可能对他极为不利
could be very, very bad for him.
所以我们需要听他亲口说出来 相信我
It's why we need to hear it from his own lips. Trust me.
那我需要跟他谈谈
Then I need to talk to him.
丹尼
Danny?
谢谢你们的帮助
Thanks for all your help.
他会发生什么
What's gonna happen to him?
研修项目
Fellowship programs?
是 我在想留在这里是不是个错误
Yeah, I'm just wondering if staying here was a mistake.
为什么这么想
Why?
莱瑟 他很奇怪
Latham--the man is odd.
他说他喜欢直来直去
He says that he is not good with ambiguity.
那说得太委婉了
That is an understatement.
他就是火星来的
He is from Mars.
我一直想弄明白
I--I am constantly trying to figure out
这家伙的为人
who the hell is this guy,
我不知道我能否受得了
and I don't know if I can handle working
接下来的两年每天跟他一起工作
with him every day for the next two years.
是吗 我理解你为什么会有那种感觉
Is he? I get why you'd feel that way.
不过我觉得你习惯他就好了
I just think he takes some getting used to.
你刚才是说"是吗"吗
Did you just say, "Is he?"
今晚大概七点你来阳台找我们吧
Why don't you come meet us on the balcony tonight around 7:00?
为什么
Why should I do that?
因为我觉得他并不像看上去那样
Because I think there's more to him than meets the eye.
好吧
Okay.
霍尔先生
Mr. Hall.
你醒了
You're awake.
你是医生吗
You a doctor?
是的
Yes.
我们很担心你
We were worried about you.
那个姑娘
That girl.
劳丽
Laurie?
劳丽
Laurie.
你应该知道 这一切中
You should know, through all of this,
她是你最坚强的后盾
she was your strongest advocate.
我知道
I'm sure.
先生
Sir?
我是她的...叫什么来着
I'm her--what's that word?
钻石王老五 是这么说的吗
Gravy train-- is that the word?
好吧
Okay.
生不带来死不带去
You can't take it with you.
-他怎么样 -出奇得好
- How's he doing? - Surprisingly well.
你做了正确的决定 崔医生
You made the right decision, Dr. Choi.
是吗
Did I?
我不确定
I don't know.
结果谁都说不准
It could have gone either way.
战争中的医疗一直很简单
Combat medicine was always so simple.
只要救治他们放到你前面的人就行了
Just save whoever they put in front of you;
从不会有"我应该救吗"
never any questions, "Should I?
这种疑问
Shouldn't I?"
我以前从未真正面对过这种问题
Never really had to deal with that before.
代我向妈妈问好
Tell Mom I said hi.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表