来救一只动物
to save an animal?
罗德斯医生 动物园每年花一百万
Dr. Rhodes, zoos rent pandas from the Chinese government
从中国政♥府♥那里租熊猫
for a million dollars a year.
为什么 因为人们喜欢熊猫
Why? Because people love pandas.
如果我们救了这一只
So, if we save this one,
对医院的公♥关♥会有好处
it's a public relations coup for this hospital--
它会给我们带来大量捐赠经费
One which will lead to much-needed donations
让我们来救人
to save human lives.
还有一件事更重要
And--and there's an issue beyond that.
我听说这世界上的熊猫数量
I've learned that there are less than 2,000 pandas
已经少于2000只了
left in the world.
康纳
Connor,
我们得尽力救治她
we should do whatever we can to keep her alive.
你们还真是热爱动物[梗出自杜拉德医生]
One parrot, and he's Dr. Doolittle.
好吧
Okay.
把苏琳送去疏导室
Let's get Su Lin up to the cath lab.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 我是惠勒医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Wheeler.
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
能听懂我说话吗
Do you understand?
你能告诉我你怎么来这儿的吗
Can you tell me how you got here?
来人帮帮我
Help!
-抓住他 -不
- Grab him. - Aah! No!
滚开
Get away!
我来 五毫克咪达锉伦 10毫克氟哌啶醇
I got you. 5 versed, 10 of haldol im.
收到
Got it.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
绑好他
Get the restraints back on this kid.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
发狂有时候是肾衰竭的表现
Delirium can sometimes be a sign of kidney failure.
用这些药的时候也可能发病
Happens with these drugs.
这孩子的父母正在赶来的路上
The kids' parents are on the way in.
我们没好消息告诉他们
There's nothing good to tell them.
好的 我一会儿就回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
她好多了
She's doing much better.
很好
Very good.
今天真是漫长啊 明天你会来上班吗
Well, been a long day. I'll see you tomorrow?
来 我今晚还自愿值晚班
Mm-mm. I volunteered to be on call tonight.
真的吗
Really?
我很欣赏你的职业道德
Wow. I applaud your work ethic.
但为什么呢
But, um--but why?
这个病人
This patient.
我怕护士换班的时候
I'm afraid that once the nurses change shifts,
没把我们的嘱咐传下去
our instructions won't get passed on.
我想我们的优秀员工
I think that our excellent staff
会顺利完成工作的
will probably follow through.
难道你不累吗
I mean, aren't you exhausted?
不累 没问题的
Mm-mm. It's not a problem.
咖啡豆
Coffee beans?
不是 是意大利浓缩咖啡豆
Mm-mm. Robusto espresso beans.
如果我一小时吃五颗 一整晚就不用愁了
If I eat five an hour, I can go all night.
懂了 里斯医生
Got it. You know, Dr. Reese,
我知道你母亲也许有点怀疑
I know your mother might have some doubts
你做精神科医生的未来
about your future as a psychiatrist,
但我不会质疑
But I for one do not.
一点都不
I mean, not even a tiny bit.
我就是说你不需要向我证明任何事
I'm just saying you have nothing to prove to me.
我不是那个意思 我只是想确保
Well, it's not that. I just want to make sure
我们的病人得到她需要的照顾
our patient gets the treatment that she needs.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你知道吗 我一直在想
You know, I've been meaning to mention,
我交付给我所有住院医生一件事
I recommend to all of my residents
也是作为他们训练的一部分
as part of their training
就是他们必须经历一些心理疗法
that they undergo some form of psychotherapy.
你没有考虑过吗
Is that something you'd ever consider?
我吗 没有
Me? No.
我的意思是 这个提议
Well, I mean, the idea being
也许会让你在业务上受益
that it might benefit you professionally,
看看事情的另一方面是怎样的
You know, to see what it's like to be on the other side.
我可是受益匪浅
I mean, it certainly benefitted me.
我真的没法去做心理治疗 查尔斯医生
I really can't see myself in psychotherapy, Dr. Charles.
好吧
Okay.
这只是个想法
Well, just a thought.
明天早上见
See you in the morning.
对不起 萝宾 但是看起来
Sorry, Robyn, but it looks like it's gonna be
今晚我有的忙了
kind of a long night.
情况不好处理吗
Tough case?
-难点在于... -怎么
- On the dl... - Yeah?
患者是一只熊猫
The patient is a panda bear.
熊猫
A panda?
室间隔缺损
Atrial septal defect.
能治好吗
Can you fix it?
希望能治好
Well, that's the idea.
你知道世界上只剩不到两千只熊猫了吧
You know there are less than 2,000 pandas left in the world?
有人跟我说过
Somebody mentioned that.
康纳 你现在做的 真的太棒了
Connor, what you are doing-- it is so great.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
非常性感
Very sexy.
顶尖外科医生对动物怜爱至极
Alpha CT surgeon with a soft spot for animals.
-我帮你叫车 -不要 开什么玩笑
- I'll call you a cab. - No. What? Are you kidding me?
我要留下来 我特别喜欢熊猫
No. I am sticking around. I love pandas.
-好吧 -行
- Okay. - Yeah.
我得去换衣服
I got to go change.
好
Okay.
好奇怪
This is weird.
西区四号♥叫我过去宣布一位患者死亡
4 west needs me to come down and declare a patient dead.
什么
What?
谁都不愿意干这事
Nobody likes that job,
所以就甩给当值的精神科住院医生
so they dump it on the on-call psych resident.
你
You.
诺瓦克女士的事情清楚了吗
Are you clear on Mrs. Novak?
对 清楚
Yes, I'm clear.
好的
All right.
就是例行公事
It's a formality.
需要请一位医生来正式通知家属
We need a doc to call it and tell the family.
你以前没做过吗
Haven't you ever done this before?
没有
No.
我来帮你 给你
I'll help you. Here.
首先 跟家属做个自我介绍
First thing, introduce yourself to the son.
我是里斯医生
I'm Dr. Reese.
我知道你是患者的儿子
I understand you're the patient's son.
好的
Okay.
我来... 看看你的父亲
I, uh--I am here to check on your father.
很遗憾 他去世了
I'm afraid he's passed.
死亡时间 20:05
Time of death, 20:05.
请你节哀顺变
I am very sorry for your loss.
太糟糕了 我表现好烂
That was terrible. I was terrible.
你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
医院打来电♥话♥ 我得回去
Mm, hospital called. Got to go back in.
-什么 为什么 -因为人手不够
- What? Why? - 'Cause they're swamped.
-需要我回去 -不能找别人吗
- They need me. - Can't they get someone else?
不行
No.
可是已经很晚了
But it's so late,
而且你都忙了一天了
and you already worked a full day.
是啊 我已经习惯了
Yeah. I'm used to it.
我不介意
I don't mind.
你难道不应该小心点吗
Shouldn't you be taking it easy?
毕竟 你怀着孩子
I mean, you know, the baby.
不是吧 塔特 你又来了
Really, Tate? We're gonna do this again?
你到底要我说几次
How many times do I have to say it?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表