把它们弄走 快弄走 求你们
Get them off! Get them off of me, please!
快把它们弄走
Get them off of me!
都在我身上 快弄走
They're on me! Get them off of me!
快弄走
Get them off of me!
罗宾·查尔斯 三十来岁
Robin Charles, early 30s.
妄想症加攻击性
Delusional and combative.
脚底有撕裂伤
Lacerations on the soles of her feet.
-第六治疗室 -给她用了4毫克利培酮
- Treatment 6. - She's on 4 milligrams of risperidone--
没有其他现场治疗措施
nothing given in the field.
-生命体征呢 -没法测 她太激动了
- Vitals? - No. Too agitated.
没办法让她连接仪器
Couldn't get her hooked up.
快弄走
Get them off of me!
准备好了吗 听我口令 一二三 慢点
Are we set? On my count. One, two, three. Gentle.
罗宾 你知道你在哪吗 知道我是谁吗
Robin, do you know where you are? Do you know who I am?
-帮帮我 拜托 -我们得给她打镇静
- Help me! Help me, please! - We need to sedate her.
奥氮平5毫克 苯那君50毫克
5 of olanzapine, 50 of Benadryl.
劳拉西泮两毫克
2 of Ativan. 2 of Ativan!
不不
No! No!
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
所以你...你明白
So, you, um-- you starting to figure out
为什么我不想让她离开医院了吗
why I didn't want her leaving the hospital?
她之前还很理性很清醒
She was rational. She was lucid.
-我警告过你 -罗宾之前好好的 好吗
- I warned you. - Robin was fine, okay?
突然她就...
Suddenly she just--
突然 看看她现在的样子
Suddenly, look at her now!
这都怪你
This is on you.
是你害的
You did this.
芝加哥医院 第二季第二十三集[季终]
我给她用了5毫克奥氮平
I gave her 5 milligrams of olanzapine,
她反应良好
and she responded well,
所以我们要增加到每天10毫克
so we're gonna titrate up to 10 a day.
话说回来 她不能待在医院
Past that, Med isn't the place for her.
罗宾需要进长♥期♥锁护的设施里去
Robin belongs in a long-term locked facility.
莱瑟医生
Dr. Latham.
罗德斯医生你去吧 有什么情况我们会告诉你
Go, Dr. Rhodes. We'll text you if there's any change.
去吧
Go.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
你该回家休息一下
You should go home and get some rest.
你得照顾好你自己
You have to take care of yourself.
你药吃了吗
Are you taking your meds?
至少去你办公室躺一会儿吧
Well, at least go up to your office and lie down.
你看到这个了吗
You see this?
强制阴♥茎♥检查
Mandatory penis examinations.
根据伊利诺伊州法律
Under Illinois state law,
所有男性急诊科员工
all male emergency department workers are required
每年都必须检查阴♥茎♥ 由斯托尔医生执行
to have a yearly penis exam, to be administered by Dr. Stohl.
请直接联♥系♥他
Please contact him directly.
需要我为你准备一间治疗室吗
Want me to prep you a treatment room?
毕业周啊
Graduation week.
幼稚的恶作剧
Childish pranks,
更别提酗酒
not to mention the binge drinking
和噱头了
and the stunts!
每年我们都会有满是傻瓜的急诊科
Every year, we have an ED full of morons.
是年轻人 斯托尔医生
Youth, Dr. Stohl.
对
Yeah.
不 没有这项检查
No. No, there are no exams.
只是一个恶作剧
It's a practical joke!
肖尔医生 霍斯特德医生 别忘了
Dr. Shore, Dr. Halstead, don't forget--
基奥尼的烤猪大餐 我的毕业聚会
Keoni's Luau tonight, my grad party.
-我们会去的 -当然
- We'll be there. - Absolutely.
太好了
Great.
迈泰鸡尾酒
Mai Tais and poke.
我要菠萝鸡尾酒
Piña colada for me.
回见
See you later.
-你和妮娜看起来很幸福 -对
- You and Nina look happy. - Yeah.
你们俩得知道...
Hey, you two need to know that...
罗宾·查尔斯在第六治疗室
Robin Charles is in 6.
怎么了
What happened?
-精神病犯了 -老天
- Psychotic break. - Oh, my God.
你有活了 病人入院 多发伤
You're up. Incoming. Polytrauma.
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go.
22岁男性 车祸
22-year-old male, peds versus auto.
昏迷指数12 血压100/70 心率125
GCS 12, BP 100/70, heart rate 125.
拿到了学生证信息 这孩子名叫马万·哈达
Got a student ID. Kid's name is Marwan Haddad.
肇事逃逸 车拖着他开了大约半个街区
Hit-and-run. The car dragged him, like, half a block.
-塞克斯顿 处理他的腹部 -马上
- Sexton, fast his belly. - On it.
需要进行胸部和骨盆拍片
Need X-rays: chest and pelvis.
还有左下肢 可能有胫骨骨折
And left lower leg. Probably a tib-fib fracture.
把他转移上来
Let's move him.
一二三
One, two, three.
左肺呼吸声弱
Poor breath sounds on the left side.
-克里斯蒂娜 -没事的 没事的
- Christina. - It's okay. It's okay.
我是曼宁医生 这是霍斯特德医生
I'm Dr. Manning. This is Dr. Halstead.
我们会照顾好你
We're gonna take really good care of you, okay?
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
放松 放松
Easy. Easy.
胃部没问题
Belly's clear.
他受惊了 我在插管
He's shocky. I'm intubating.
双侧肋骨骨折 双侧肺挫伤
Bilateral rib fractures. Bilateral pulmonary contusions.
左侧胸部积血 塞克斯顿 胸部插管
And hemothorax on the left. Sexton, chest tube.
桃瑞丝 一级输血两单位O型阴性血
Doris, hang two units of O-neg on the level one.
-好的 -知道病史吗
- Got it. - We got a medical history?
不知道 我找过他的室友 马万是叙利亚难民
No. I spoke to his roommate. Marwan's a Syrian refugee.
他是来上学的 大家只知道这些
He's here to go to school. That's about all the guy knows.
他的父母已经在飞机上了 他们从德国飞来
His parents are on a plane. They're flying in from Germany
-参加他的毕业典礼 -可怜的孩子
- to go to his graduation. - Poor guy.
-胸部插管完毕 -好
- Chest tube's in. - Good work.
你能想象吗 这孩子躲过了阿勒颇的集束炸♥弹♥
Can you imagine? The kid survives cluster bombs in Aleppo
来到芝加哥却被车撞了
just to come to Chicago and get hit by a car.
他醒来后告诉我 好吗
Let me know when he wakes up, all right?
我想做口供 查清楚是谁干的
I want to get a statement, figure out who did this.
好的 谢谢 杰
Absolutely. Thanks, Jay.
罗德斯医生 我有事要告诉你
Dr. Rhodes, I have news for you.
我应该先说"早上好"的
Oh, I should say "Good morning."
-早上好 莱瑟医生 -如果我没看错
- Good morning, Dr. Latham. - If I'm not mistaken,
你今天好像有点心不在焉
you don't seem to be your usual self.
-累了 -不 我没事 谢谢
- Tired? - No. I'm all right. Thanks.
-好吧 -你找我
- Okay. Good. - Did you page me?
是的 你记得我和你说过
Yes. You remember when I told you
你不是这个职位的第一人选吗
that you weren't my first choice for this fellowship?
-记得 -是格鲁特舒尔医院的一个南非女人
- Yeah. - It was a South African woman from Groote Schuur.
医院现在允许再加一名
Well, the hospital has allowed for another
二年期CT实习生 所以就找了她
second-year CT fellow, so she's here,
加入我们的团队
joining our team.
罗德斯医生 这位是贝克医生
Dr. Rhodes, meet Dr. Bekker.
-艾娃 -康纳
- Ava. - Connor.
你们俩合作一定会很愉快
I'm sure you two will enjoy working together.
你们俩就先熟悉熟悉吧
I'll leave you two to get acquainted.
他很奇怪啊 阿斯伯格综合症吗
He's very odd. Asperger's?
莱瑟医生是一名优秀的外科医生 也是良师益友
Dr. Latham is a great surgeon, teacher, and friend.
很忠诚 真不错
Oh. Loyal. That's sweet.
贝克医生 我觉得
You know what, Dr. Bekker? I'm not sure
我们俩合作不会太愉快
we will enjoy working together.
莉亚
Leah?
好
Okay.
凯洛格先生 我是主管护士
Mr. Kellogg, I'm the charge nurse.
查尔斯准备好见我了吗
Is Dr. Charles ready to see me?
我给他发信息说我来了
I texted him I was coming.
他可能没有看信息
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表