That's three.
已经成规律 不是巧合了
It's a pattern, not a coincidence.
好吧 不过就算又冒出来个病人
Okay, but just because another person has it
也不见得就是你的错
doesn't mean it's your fault.
那只有一种方法能查出来了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
我们得拔掉艾瑞克的插管
We need to extubate Eric.
不行 太危险了
No. It's too dangerous.
别的手段我们都试过了
We've tried everything else,
他的社交网络 他的联♥系♥人
his social media, his contacts.
要想找到感染源
In order to find the source of the infection,
我们就得查出他与海莉和东慈爱医院的
we have to figure out how he is connected to Haley
那位病人之间的联♥系♥
and this patient at East Mercy.
我们得和他谈谈
We need to talk to him.
那他也得能够拔管
Well, that's if you can extubate him.
他甚至都不一定撑得住
He may not even tolerate it.
那我们就尽可能地慢 安全为上
We will go as slowly and safely as possible.
这种决定轮不到你来做
That's not a decision you can make.
我是不能 但他可以
No, it's not, but he can.
好吧
Okay.
那我停掉他的镇静剂
I'll turn down his propofol,
他应该过几分钟就会醒
and he should be awake in a few minutes.
一定要分出喉返神经
Make sure you separate out the recurrent laryngeal nerve.
收到 你看到了吗
Copy that. Do you see it?
应该就在 这里
Should be right--ah, here.
再用点力拉
Pull harder.
-你看过《原力觉醒》吗 -收到
- You see "The Force Awakens"? - Got it--uh--
不好意思 我看过 看过什么
I'm sorry, did I--did I see what?
《原力觉醒》
"The Force Awakens."
没有
No.
蕾伊打败凯洛·伦后
When Rey defeats Kylo Ren,
手套从他的左手掉落
the glove falls off of his left hand,
但等他坐起来 手套又戴上了
but when he sits up, it's on again.
那些可是专业的电影制♥作♥人啊
These are professional filmmakers.
对我来说简直难以置信
It's unbelievable to me.
氧气在八十多 最好状态也只能是这样了
O2's in the high 80s. That's the best we can get.
好的
Okay.
埃里克 我是曼宁医生
Eric, I'm Dr. Manning.
你受了很严重的感染 现在在医院
You are in the hospital right now with a very bad infection,
我们担心别人可能
and we're concerned that other people might be
也感染了
getting this infection as well.
很多人
A lot of people.
如果我们不能尽快找到他们就晚了
If we don't find them soon, it may be too late,
但这样的话我们需要
but in order to do that we're gonna need
问你几个问题
to ask you some questions.
问题是如果取出你的气管
The problem is if we take your tube out,
我们无法保证你可以自主呼吸
we cannot guarantee you'll be able to breathe on your own.
一旦气管取出 我们有可能放不回去了
And once it's out, we may not be able to put it back in.
我们问你的问题不能直接帮到你
What we are asking you to do won't help you directly,
但可以救很多人
but it could save a lot of lives.
你不一定要这么做
You don't have to do this.
你准许我们取出你的呼吸管吗
Do you give us permission to take out your breathing tube?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
还是维持在八十多
He's still in the high 80s.
你感觉怎么样 还好吗
How are you feeling? Are you okay?
-还好 -是吗 好的 好的 很好
- Yeah. - Yeah? Okay, okay, good.
好 埃里克 现在我们要问你几个问题
Okay, now, Eric, we're gonna ask you some questions.
好的
Okay.
丹尼 我觉得我们可以花点时间
Danny, I thought we could spend some time
找几家康复中心
looking over a few rehab centers.
谢谢你 但我已经决定了
Thank you, but I made some calls.
我们已经预约了一家私立康复中心
We're already booked in a private facility
他一出院就走
for as soon as he's discharged,
应该很快的 对吧
which should be any minute, right?
你确定你好些了可以走了吗
Are you sure you're feeling well enough to leave?
如果你想谈谈
Uh, well, if you ever want to talk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
丹尼 你还好吗
Danny, are you okay?
-还好 -我们该走了
- Yeah. - We should get going.
如果肠梗阻没有完全分解
Because bowel obstructions can lead to irritation
可能会引起膈膜发炎
in the diaphragm if they aren't fully resolved,
我 我觉得我应该留你继续观察
I--I feel like I should keep you for some more observation.
如果情况恶化 我们可以去康复中心检查
You know, if it gets worse, we'll have it checked at rehab.
那里也有医生
There are doctors there.
我们要做个胸透
We should do a chest X-ray.
对 对 我们要马上做个胸透
Yes, yes, we need a stat chest X-ray.
你能带丹尼去放射科吗
Could you take Danny over to radiology?
我去拿轮椅
I'll get a wheelchair.
真的 他肯定没事
Really, I'm sure he'll be fine.
我们赶时间
We're on a schedule.
琼斯太太 我能看出来你很关心你儿子
Mrs. Jones, I see how concerned you are for your son,
我想确保他得到最好的治疗
and I want to make sure he gets the best care.
我保证我们会快一点
I promise we're gonna make this quick.
所以埃里克的室友
So it turns out Eric's roommate
三天前在这里的胃肠科检查过内出血
was seen here up in GI three days ago for a bleed.
但埃里克没有陪他
But Eric wasn't here with him?
没有 但他因为类风湿性关节炎而免疫低下
No, but he's immunocompromised from rheumatoid arthritis meds,
也就是说就算他室友只是CRE携带者
which means even if his roommate was just a carrier for CRE,
埃里克也能轻易被他传染
Eric could easily catch it from him.
那东慈急救室的病人呢
And the patient in the ED at East Mercy?
患者周一在楼上
Was upstairs Monday
找过血液专科医师看慢性贫血
to see his hematologist for chronic anemia.
所以加上海莉 三名病人
So with Haley, that's three patients
都是在最近几天感染的
all within the last few days.
我们在一条一条地查医院记录
We're checking the hospital records line by line
看看他们有没有共同点
to see if they have anything in common,
医护人员 地点 食物 医用品
staff, location, food, supplies.
应该快查到了
Think we're almost there.
-麦基 -怎么了
- Maggie? - Hey, what's going on?
医院刚收到一些法律文件
The hospital just received a set of legal papers.
辛迪的妹妹发来的
They're from Cindy's sister.
她联♥系♥我们了
She got in touch?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
她勒令我们撤掉维持机
She's ordering us to withdraw support.
什么 不行
What? No.
我已经跟法律部谈过了
I've already spoken to legal.
我们什么都做不了
There's nothing we can do.
我真的 真的很抱歉
I am truly, truly sorry.
麦基 我不知道
Maggie, I had no idea--
你感觉好一点了吗 宝贝儿
You feeling a little better, sweetheart?
现在还为时尚早
Well, it's still early,
但她好像开始退烧了
but it looks like her fever's breaking.
我觉得抗生素可能开始起效了
I think the antibiotics may be starting to work.
我一会儿再过来看看
I'll be back in a bit to check in again.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
我觉得海莉已经转危为安了
I think Haley's turning the corner.
是的 埃里克的精神也好一点了
Yeah, Eric's perking up a little bit too.
拔掉他的气管很冒险
Extubating him was risky.
但是个正确的决定
But it was a good call.
我找到联♥系♥了
I found our link.
内窥镜
An endoscope?
海莉 埃里克的室友
Haley, Eric's roommate,
东慈的病人
the patient at East Mercy
上周都在这里做了内窥镜检查
all had endoscopies here in the last week.
好吧 但我们都会穿手术服戴手套
Okay, but we're always gowned and gloved,
所有的东西也都会杀菌
and everything gets sterilized.
尖端的这个缝隙
So this crevice along the tip
非常之小 但足以让细菌藏身
is just wide enough to harbor bacteria and small enough
哪怕完全遵循生产商指南
that even following the manufacturer's guidelines,
这里也不是一直都清理
it doesn't always clean that groove.
-我们得告诉食品药品管理局 -他们知道了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表