没问题
Yeah, sure.
之前妮娜给你送来的
Hey, Nina left this for you earlier.
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说古德温的前夫带新女朋友来了
So I heard Goodwin's ex brought his new girlfriend in.
-是 莱拉 -肯定很让人难过
- Yeah, Lyla. - Oh, that's gotta be tough,
看到自己如此在乎的人有了新爱人
seeing someone you care about so much with a new lover.
谁说不是
Yeah, tell me about it.
我是说 是我治疗的莱拉
I mean, I was the one treating Lyla.
对
Right.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-晚安 古德温女士 -晚安
- Good night, Ms. Goodwin. - Night.
我要去喝一杯
I was gonna get a little drink.
好
Yes.
你知道谁付的赎金了吗
You find out who paid the ransom yet?
算了 我不在乎了
You know what? I don't care.
下面是什么
Who do we have next?
连续两台外科绕道手术
Two CABGS, back to back.
至少杂交手术室可以用了
At least the hybrid suite's back online.
大家都在猜是谁付的赎金
Everyone's wondering who paid the ransom.
是我
I did.
30比特币和我们的正常工作相比
30 Bitcoin versus the continued integrity of our services?
不难算 对吧
Pretty simple math, don't you think?
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what's going on?
你怎么起来了
Why are you up?
说真的 这样谁能睡着
Seriously, who can sleep through that?
-什么 -老鼠
- Through what? - The rats.
天啊 就好像指甲划到黑板的声音
My God, it's like nails on a chalkboard.
整个芝加哥肯定闹鼠灾了
This--this whole city must be infested.
你听不到吗
Can't you hear them?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表