Mrs. Simon, I'm Dr. Rhodes.
我将负责医治你的丈夫
I'm taking care of your husband.
我们找个地方聊聊吧
Why don't we find somewhere where we can talk?
你的丈夫患有一种叫岔腔静脉的病
So your husband has what is called a bifurcated vena cava.
使得他由于腿骨骨折形成的血栓
It allowed the emboli from his leg fracture
绕过他的肺部 直接到达他的大脑
to bypass his lungs and go straight into his brain.
如果你同意 我可以开始手术
With your consent, I would like to operate.
我想听听别人的意见
I'd like to get a second opinion.
格伦有个合伙人是梅奥诊所董事会的人
Glenn has a partner who's on the board at the Mayo Clinic,
我相信他能为我们介绍一名心脏病专家
and I'm sure he could refer us to a cardiologist there.
我明白
I understand.
只要他还是骨折
As long as he has the fracture,
他就有再次中风的危险
he's at risk of having another stroke.
在我修复好他的心脏之前 我们没法治好他的腿
And we can't fix his leg until I fix his heart.
继续等下去可能会让他面临更大的风险
Waiting could put him in even greater danger.
这傻瓜以为自己还是25岁呢
Fool still thinks he's 25 years old.
我本来是想告诉他我很生气的
I came here to give him a piece of my mind,
现在变成了这样
and now this.
西蒙太太
Mrs. Simon.
我们加夫尼这里有很优秀的团队
We have a great team here at Gaffney.
我相信当你丈夫动完手术
I believe when your husband comes out of surgery,
他绝对健健康康 等着你生气呢
he's gonna be good and ready to receive a piece of your mind.
好吧
Okay.
威尔 霍斯特德医生
Will, uh-- Dr. Halstead--
给她注射了一针四类胆固醇
Gave her a dose of IV steroids.
她的视觉才开始恢复了
Now her vision is starting to return.
知道这是什么导致的吗
Any idea what may have caused this?
-还不知道 -需要帮忙吗
- Not yet. - Can we get you anything?
不 你们俩都已经够忙了
No, you both got enough on your plate.
我没事 真的
And I'm fine--really.
丹妮丝 我强烈建议你留下来
Denise, I would really encourage you to stay.
我没事
I'm okay.
你去哪里
Where you going?
如果我现在走 还能赶上飞机
If I leave now, I can still catch my flight.
但是一秒钟前 你还看不到
But a second ago, you couldn't see your hand
近在眼前的手呢
in front of your face.
是啊 现在我可以了
Yeah, and now I can.
谢谢你们照顾我
Thanks for the great care.
别那么固执 丹妮丝
Don't be stubborn, Denise.
你知道我一直患有偏头痛
You know I've always had migraines.
只不过又断片了而已
This is just another passing episode.
导致暂时性失明的原因其实
Transient blindness can actually be caused
是多种多样的
by a number of things.
-其实我们应该再做一些检查 -没错
- We should run some more tests. - Exactly.
万一你下一次
What happens next time that you have
又"断片"了
one of your passing episodes,
而你刚好在高速上驾驶呢
and you're driving on the expressway?
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
我们能快点吗
Can we make this quick?
这就是我试图去拿
Ah--this is what I get for trying to take on
十镑炖肉的下场
a 12-pound pot roast.
好消息是 这只是二度烧伤
Good news is, it's just a second-degree burn.
可能会出现水泡和肿胀
Might blister and swell a bit,
但你有朝一日还是能重新掌勺的
but you'll live to cook another day.
血压160/90
Okay, bp's 160 over 90.
呼叫产科医生 让他们来看看
Let's page OB-- have them take a look.
你已经...七个月了
You're, uh, seven months along?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, are you okay?
一切都好
Everything's okay.
你妻子的血压稍微有点升高
Your wife's blood pressure is slightly elevated.
我想做点检测和超声检查
I'd like to get some labs and an ultrasound
以防万一
just as a precaution.
有这个必要吗
Is that necessary?
我一直在定期见我的导乐陪伴
I've been seeing my doula regularly,
她说一切都没事
and she says everything's good.
我在遵循在家分娩的步骤
I'm right on track for home birth.
你肯定觉得我们是一群只吃燕麦的嬉皮士
I know you must think we're some granola-fed hipsters,
但其实不是的
but that's not it.
我姐姐做了羊水诊断后就流产了
My sister miscarried after an amnio,
我就许下承诺 一切步骤
and I promised myself I would do everything
都要尽量遵循自然规则
as natural as possible.
包括保护我的宝宝不会接触到有害的声波
That includes protecting my baby from the harmful sound waves.
我完全明白
I understand completely.
但有些时候 高血压
But in some cases, high blood pressure
会影响胎儿的成长
can affect fetal growth.
我只是想排除任何并发症的可能
I just want to rule out any possible complications.
我想能确保安全也是好事
Well, I guess it's good to be on the safe side.
对吧 亲爱的
Right, honey?
这病人说的不是泰语
The patient's not speaking Thai.
如果从他发音停顿上来猜测
If I had to guess based on his inflection,
这是一种印尼方言
it's an Indonesian dialect.
如果你想要的话 我可以联络网络管♥理♥员♥
If you want, I'll contact the network administrator--
看看有没有雅加达的翻译
see who they have in Jakarta.
拜托了 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
克拉克先生
Okay, so, Mr. Clarke--
发热 发冷 呕吐 腹泻
Fever, chills, vomit, diarrhea.
基孔肯亚病 登革热
Chikungunya, dengue.
黄热病
Yellow fever?
也许吧 也有可能是其它一百多种疾病
Maybe--that or one of 100 other diseases.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
移♥民♥ 气候变化
Migration, climate change--
整个世界就在我们门前
The whole world is on our doorstep.
那么 当你遇到一种来源不明的传染病时
So what do you do when you have an infectious disease
该怎么办呢
of an unknown origin?
我会先做血常规 血液生化
I'd start with CBC, CMP,
验血 验痰 尿培养
blood, sputum, urine cultures...
快速鉴定和链球菌检测
Uh, rapid mono and strep.
很好
Good.
你去做病史和身体♥检♥查
You start the H&P,
我去安排
and I'll put in the order
然后给他挂点甲硝唑
and hang some IV Metronidazole.
好的
Will do.
事实上 完全是我的错
Actually, totally my fault.
体能训练时候用力过猛
Overdid it on the PT--
得做最后一次抬腿
Had to do that last leg lift,
这就是我的奖励
and this is my reward.
-我让你无聊了 医生 -抱歉 不是的
- Am I boring you, doctor? - Oh, no, sorry.
我通宵在图书馆看书的
I stayed up all night attacking the library--
学习鲍尔比的理论
Got all the way to Bowlby.
鲍尔比 不错啊
Bowlby? Great stuff.
他让查尔斯·达尔文吸引了
Made Charles Darwin the fascination
一整代的心理医生
of an entire generation of shrinks.
鲍尔比说达尔文有恐慌症
Bowlby said that Darwin had a panic disorder.
没错 查尔斯也有他的阴暗面
Oh, yes, ma'am. Charlie had a dark side.
等你看到巴隆和诺伊斯就知道了
Wait till you get to Barloon and Noyes.
查尔斯医生 里斯医生 多谢过来
Dr. Charles, Dr. Reese, thanks for coming down.
怎么了伊森 什么问题
What's up, Ethan? What do you got?
阿曼达·肯德里克·多布斯
Amanda Kendrick Dobbs.
怀孕七个月 肚子变化明显
Seven months pregnant, gravid belly,
曾有胎动和假性宫缩
History of fetal movement and Braxton Hicks contractions--
都是怀孕的正常迹象
All signs of a normal pregnancy.
那有什么问题
So what's the issue?
肚子里没有孩子
There's no baby.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
我是利亚·巴多♥维♥
I'm Leah Bardovi.
我现在是外科住院医师
I'm starting my surgical residency here.
欢迎来到芝加哥医院
Welcome to Chicago Med.
所以从临床上来说 那个病人会进入死亡状态吗
So clinically speaking, the patient will be dead?
足够时间让我修复他的主动脉了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表