莱瑟医生
Dr. Latham.
罗德斯医生 今天很轻松啊
Dr. Rhodes. Light day today.
很好 因为我们刚接到慈善医院的电♥话♥
That's good, 'cause we just got a call from mercy hospital
在洛克群岛的
over in Rock Island.
他们有个年轻姑娘大动脉切开
They have a young woman with a type a aortic dissection
需要进行保留主动脉瓣根部替换
who needs a valve-sparing root replacement.
很少见 很难
Rare, difficult procedure.
对 所以那边没有医生
Mm-hmm, and none of the surgeons there
有这种手术经验
have any experience with it.
用飞机载过来把
Have the air ambulance bring her in,
我腾一间手术室出来
and I'll clear an OR.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid we can't.
她因为车祸有多处创伤
She's multi-trauma from a car accident,
无法运送
and she's too unstable to travel.
那他们就要进行标准修复了
Then they'll have to perform a standard repair.
-莱瑟医生 -我不喜欢出门
- Dr. Latham, I-- - I do not like to travel.
鉴于你的情况 我明白
I can understand that given your situation--
你可以说出来 因为我有阿斯伯格综合症
You can say it. My asperger's.
莱瑟医生 这些病例真的很少见
Dr. Latham, these cases are indeed rare.
我之前协助你做过一台
And while I have assisted you on one before,
我很想说我自己也独♥立♥做过一台
I would like to be able to say I have done one running lead.
这只是20分钟的直升机路程
Now, it's only a 20-minute chopper flight,
我们也不用在那里过夜
and we don't even have to spend the night.
这对你来说很重要
This is important to you.
没错
It is.
也许我不该这么固执
Perhaps I shouldn't be so rigid.
外出经验可能对我有好处
A broadening experience might do me good.
好吧 罗德斯医生
All right, Dr. Rhodes.
你会如愿以偿的
You'll get your procedure.
我们在那里过夜也行
We'll even spend the night.
住酒店
A hotel--
应该很有趣
Gonna be interesting.
我去告诉他们
I'll let them know.
-更像不满五岁的 -是不满十岁
- More like five under. - It was ten under.
我只是想谨慎一点好吗
I just like to be careful, okay?
我有过历史
I have a history.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
-早上好 -早
- Morning. - Hey.
是新听诊器吗
That a new stethoscope?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
欧文拿走了上一个 所以...
Owen got a hold of the last one, so...
那些填充玩具动物是不会给自己诊断的
Hey, those stuffed animals are not gonna diagnose themselves.
好吧 金发美人
All right, blondie.
-回头喝咖啡吗 -当然 红发小子
- Coffee later? - You got it, red.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
宝贝 你忘了你的午餐
Hey, babe. You forgot your lunch.
塔特 我在这里也有东西吃
Tate, I could've gotten something here.
薯条 酱菜还有巧克力棒吗
Potato chips, pickles, and a zagnut bar?
孕妇可以想吃什么就吃什么
Pregnant ladies get to pretty much eat
是不是
anything they want, huh?
我们可以给你打一加仑激素
We could fill you with a gallon of hormones,
就能分♥析♥你的食物了
then analyze your diet.
好好享受午餐
Enjoy your lunch.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
来人了 曼宁医生 第二治疗室
Incoming, Dr. Manning. Treatment 2.
明白
Got it.
盖布·摩尔 八岁
Gabe Moor, eight years old,
霍奇金氏淋巴瘤晚期
with advanced non-hodgkin's lymphoma,
在家抽搐 体温40摄氏度
found seizing at home, temp 104.
现场注射了一毫克咪达锉伦
One milligram of versed in the field.
好的 坚持住 好吗
All right, hang in there, okay?
好 听我口令
All right, on my count.
一二三
One, two, three.
把这个弄出去谢谢
All right, get this out of here please.
氧气袋
Compression bags.
瞳孔正常对光有反应
Equal and reactive to light.
他在这里的肿瘤科看过吗
Does he see oncology here?
看过 是赫维兹医生
Yeah, Dr. Hurwitz.
去找他的诊疗记录
Get his current med list
再打一单位万古霉素和头孢曲松
and give a dose of vanco and ceftriaxone.
万古霉素和头孢曲松 明白
Vanco and ceftriaxone, got it.
他有母亲需要通知吗
Does he have a mother we should call?
他很小的时候妈妈就过世了
She passed when he was a baby.
好的
Okay.
-爸爸 -我在
- Dad? - I'm right here.
医生们会照顾好你的
These doctors are gonna take good care of you.
他在抽搐
He's seizing!
打一针安定 推500毫克狄兰汀
Give one of ativan, push 500 milligrams dilantin.
老天
Oh, my god.
做基础检查 血常规 血液生化 头部CT
Let's get some labs, CBC, CMP, CT head,
溶血培养还有脑电图
Blood cultures, and an EEG.
抽搐可能是发热引起的
The seizure may be caused by his fever.
但也有可能是癌细胞扩散到了大脑
However, it is possible that the cancer's spread to his brain.
-他上次检查是什么时候 -几个月前
- When was his last scan? - Couple of months ago.
去做一个核磁共振
Let's get an infused MRI.
我只是想看看癌细胞有没有扩散好吗
I just want to see if the cancer's spread, okay?
好的
Okay.
-曼宁医生 -在
- Dr. Manning? - Yeah.
走开一下
Excuse me, please.
我给药房♥打过电♥话♥了
I just called the pharmacy.
这个爸爸已经三个月没带盖布做化疗了
Dad hasn't filled Gabe's chemo in three months.
他在断他的药
He's withholding his medication.
也许他带他去别的地方做了
Maybe he filled it someplace else?
他的肿瘤医生是直接通过医院安排的
His oncologist ordered straight through the hospital.
没别的地方可去
No other way to get it.
他在等他儿子死吗
He's just waiting for his son to die?
摩尔先生 我们发现
Mr. Moor, We are aware that
你儿子之前登记了口腔化疗
your son was prescribed a new oral chemo,
但你没有带他做
and that you have been withholding it.
我不是没带他做
I'm not "Withholding" them.
我知道你是个单身父亲
I understand that you're a single father
这对你来说可能很难
and that this must be incredibly hard for you--
不是我
It's not about me.
但如果你故意不带你儿子
But if you are willingly keeping your son
参加治疗 那我们...
off of his meds, then we--
是他的决定
It's his decision.
什么
Excuse me?
是盖布的决定
Gabe's.
他化疗了四次
He's been through four courses of chemo.
反胃 疼痛
The nausea, the pain,
治疗反胃和疼痛的药...
the drugs to treat the nausea and the pain--
太可怕了
It was awful.
那也不能就这样放弃啊
That doesn't mean you can just stop trying.
他上次化疗的时候就一直在求我
He begged me all through the last course.
但我不会停下
But I wouldn't stop it.
然而却并没有帮助
And it didn't help at all.
全都没有帮助
None of them helped.
所以这次 我让他自己决定
So this time, I let him decide.
他决定不了
He can't decide.
他才只有八岁
He's eight years old, okay?
他的大脑没有发育完全到
His brain is literally not developed enough
能处理这些事
to process this.
生命 死亡和永远都是他
Life and death and forever are concepts
现在还无法理解的概念
that he cannot fully understand yet.
盖布理解
Gabe does understand.
不好意思
I'm sorry,
但我们得让你儿子开始新的化疗
but we need to start your son on his new chemo.
不 我不会允许的
No. I won't authorize that.
我待会回来检查你儿子的情况
I will be back soon to check on your son.
儿童与家庭服务部两小时内就能让法♥院♥批准进行化疗
DCFS can have a court order to start the chemo in two hours.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表