-艾普尔 -怎么了
- April. - Huh?
-砧板在哪 -角柜里
- Cutting board? - Corner cabinet
就在餐桌转盘旁边
by the lazy Susan.
-好 -你还没告诉我来着
- Yeah. - And you still haven't weighed in
我之前问你颜料怎么选
on the paint choices that I asked you about.
哪间房♥间来着
Uh, what room is that for again?
小房♥间 拜托 塔特
The den. Come on, Tate.
我已经专心改造好几周了
I've been working on this remodel for weeks.
我知道 我很抱歉 宝贝
I know. I know. I'm sorry, babe.
你把我家变成我们的家我很喜欢
I love that you're making my house our house.
我也很喜欢我们定了婚期
I love that we set a date for the wedding.
-但我都快把你逼疯了 -没错
- But I'm driving you crazy. - Yep.
我知道了
You know what?
你放肺结核假很闲 我明白了
Stuck in a house on TB leave-- I get it.
我不想闲着
I mean, I've been trying to keep busy,
我闲着就会瞎担心
'cause when I'm not, I can't help but worry.
今天第一次超声检查吗
First ultrasound today.
对
Yeah.
结果会很好的
It's gonna be perfect.
你疯了吗 你的外套呢
Are you crazy? Where's your jacket?
不需要 我喜欢冬天新鲜的空气
Don't need it. I love the crisp winter air.
是啊 我都看到你的鸡皮疙瘩起来了
Yeah, right. I can see your goose bumps.
你是说我的竖毛反射吗
Oh, you mean my pilomotor reflex?
老天爷
Oh, good God.
这天气还算温和
Anyway, this weather is balmy.
你还记得二月吗
Do you remember that February
你和杰夫 我还有丽莎
when you and Jeff and me and Lisa
我们在曼多塔湖边租了一间小屋
we rented that cabin at Lake Mendota?
-没错 -我们在储藏室里发现了
- Yes. - And then we got hammered
一箱酒 喝个烂醉
on that box of wine we found in the pantry.
然后就去了浴缸哟
Which led to the hot tub.
然后你就偷看了
Which led to you sneaking a peek.
我没有 你有吗
I did not! Did you?
我当然没有
No. Course not.
你太坏了
You're terrible.
感觉像是上辈子的事了
Seems like a lifetime ago.
我们怎么会失联这么久
How'd we lose touch for so long?
不知道
I'm not sure.
医学生的苦日子 午餐还是等等吧
Life of a med student. Lunch'll wait.
里基·韦德 十五级昏迷 生命体征稳定
Ricky Wade, GCS 15, vitals stable.
去第四治疗室 崔医生
You're going to Treatment 4, Dr. Choi.
左耳创伤有血肿
Trauma to the left ear with hematoma,
多根手指脱臼
multiple dislocated fingers,
大腿前侧血肿扩大
expanding hematoma of the anterior thigh.
拒绝使用担架和颈圈
Refused the board and collar.
我不是残废 我可以走
I'm not a cripple. I could'a walked.
我知道 拳击手 不痛是吗
I know. MMA. Feel no pain, right?
意识有模糊吗 头晕吗
Any loss of consciousness? Dizziness?
没有 那个贱♥人♥才被打晕了
Hell no. That bitch barely connected.
现场医生叫停了比赛
Cage doc called the fight.
说那根本就是大屠♥杀♥
Said it was a freakin' bloodbath.
好 给他静脉注射
All right. Let's get an IV in him,
加一克头孢唑林
then a gram of Ancef.
是对手吗
The opponent?
对 你们去第三治疗室
Yep. You're going to Treatment 3.
-谢谢 -赛勒斯·哈马德 十五级昏迷
- Thanks. - Cyrus Hammad. GCS 15.
左眼肿胀
Significant swelling to his left eye
右侧齿面淤伤
and bruising on the right flank.
意识清醒
No loss of consciousness,
但场医想让他过来检查一下
but the fight doc wanted to have him looked at anyway.
医生喊停算你走运
You're lucky that doc stopped the fight.
我会把你揍扁...
I would've pounded you into a living--
这里不是赛场 消停会儿吧
Hey! Not in the cage anymore, huh? Give it a rest.
要病史 体♥检♥以及详细的神经检查信息
History and physical and a detailed neuro exam.
明白 有了就喊你
Got it. I'll shout if I need you.
好
Yeah.
-不好意思 -怎么了
- Excuse me. - Yes?
我在找我兄弟 赛勒斯·哈马德
I'm looking for my brother, Cyrus Hammad.
作弊鬼
Cheating-ass punks.
你做了什么 贿赂人了吗
What did you do? Grease some palms?
你知道你兄弟要被狠揍了
You know your bro was getting his ass beat.
急诊科需要安保人员
I'm gonna need security in the ED.
崔医生 拦住他
Dr. Choi! Stop him!
住手 住手
Come on! Come on! Come on!
-冷静 -出去
- Chill out! - Walk away.
-你还好吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
肿了 拿点冰放在他的大腿和手上
It's swollen. Let's get some ice on his thigh and hands.
第一轮打败了那个阿♥拉♥伯佬
Had that A-rab eating mat in the first round.
就该一脚踩爆他
Should'a stomped him into oblivion.
你耳朵里有很多血 韦德先生
You've got a lot of blood in your ear, Mr. Wade.
我要减轻软骨的压力
I need to release the pressure around the cartilage
否则会爆
or it will cauliflower.
别推销了
Skip the lido.
我不想要一张一米长的医院账单
Last thing I need's a mile-long hospital bill.
会很疼 你确定吗
You're gonna feel it. You sure?
随你便
Suit yourself.
见鬼 痛死我了
Damn it, that hurts like a mother.
那些混♥蛋♥就会恶意中伤
Bastard was all about cheap shots.
阿♥拉♥伯佬 你还指望他们怎样
Towel head. What do you expect?
给耳朵包扎
Gonna put a dressing on the ear
给头和面部做个CT
and get a CT head and face.
手部照一下X光
Also some X-rays of the hands.
什么情况
What have we got?
左眼眶中度肿胀
Moderate swelling in his left orbit,
可能是骨折
probable fracture.
恶毒 专挑脆弱的地方下手
Inbreds. Always go for the low-hanging fruit.
肘击吗
Elbow strike?
是拳头
Hammerfist.
听起来是很糟糕 但是合法的动作
Sounds bad. I know. But it was a legal shot.
可能有几根肋骨折了
May have a couple fractured ribs.
眼眶做CT 从面骨开始
CT orbits and facial bones to start,
胸部做X光吗
chest X-ray for the ribs?
谢谢
Thanks.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
我该揍拉希德
I should hit up Rasheed.
在停车场干翻他们
Get these jackasses in the parking lot,
让他们看看阿♥拉♥伯佬的做事方法
show them how the towel heads do it.
阿米尔 就这样吧
Aamir, let it go.
这是你斗争的意义 赛勒斯
This is why you fight, Cyrus.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你无法控制愚昧
You can't control ignorance,
你只想报仇
only how you react.
苏拉恕拉第40章
Surah Al shura verse 40.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
检查可能会花一点时间
Scans may take a while.
过程中你要动 会很疼
Moving around's gonna hurt like hell.
给你一点吗♥啡♥怎么样
How's a bit of morphine sound?
求之不得
Like heaven.
研究表明自信心强大的人会倾向于
Findings showed that people with higher confidence tend
使用更为开放的身体语言
to use open, expansive postures.
是啊 运动员到达终点线后
Sure. Runner crosses the finish line,
会高举双手庆祝胜利
throw their hands up in victory.
没错 与之相反 那些胆小或防御性强的人
Exactly. Conversely, those who are timid or defensive
会让自己更渺小
make themselves small.
他们会缩在座位里
They'll slouch in their seats,
交叉双臂 双腿
cross their arms, their legs,
其实最有意思的是...
and actually what is really cool is, um--
你们好吗
Hey. How you guys doing?
-很好 -还不错
- Good, good. - So far, so good.
又是普通的一天
You know, just another day.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表