我们先等核磁共振结果
Let's get the MRI result first--
看看癌症是不是已经
See if the cancer's spread so much
扩散到无法治疗的程度
that it's no longer even treatable.
霍洛韦女士 我是霍斯特德医生
Ms. Holloway, I'm Dr. Halstead.
听说你今天过得不大顺
I hear you had some trouble today.
我摔倒了而已
I fell down. Big deal.
这上面说你的肌钙蛋白水平为0.08
Well, says here your troponin level is .08.
这说明你摔倒是因为
That means you fell down because
轻微心脏病发作
you were having a small heart attack.
你之前心脏有问题过吗
Ever had any heart trouble before?
我不知道 我不去看医生
I don't know. I don't go to doctors.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
你的血糖指数为458 你有糖尿病
Your blood glucose is 458. You're diabetic?
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
先查静脉血糖
Let's get a VBG.
给她输十单位胰岛素
Give her 10 units of IV regular insulin
再挂一瓶生理盐水
and bolus her a liter of ns.
我去联♥系♥内分泌科来会诊
I'll call endocrine for a consult
并告诉心脏科我们收她入院
and let cardiology know we're admitting her.
收我入院
Admitting me?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
糖尿病会导致很多问题
Diabetes can cause numerous problems,
包括冠心病
including coronary artery disease.
我想让你先住院 给你的心脏做些检查
I want to admit you to run a few tests on your heart
更重要的是控制你的血糖水平
and more importantly, get your diabetes under control.
不 不可能
Nope. Not gonna happen.
为什么
Why is that?
你会喂扎卡里·泰勒和米拉德·菲尔莫吗
Are you gonna feed Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore?
什么
I'm sorry?
我的猫
My cats.
以前12位总统的名字命名
Named after the first 12 presidents.
先把你的血糖降下来
Let's start getting your sugar down,
然后我们再慢慢聊
and we'll talk in a little bit.
收了一位疯疯癫癫的猫太太
Got us a crazy cat lady.
罗德斯医生和莱瑟医生
Drs. Rhodes and Latham,
亨德里克斯市长
Mayor Hendrix.
叫我吉姆就行
Call me Jim.
我的家人和我都非常感激你们的到来
My family and I can't thank you enough for coming.
我保证我们会尽全力帮助你的女儿
I assure you we will do everything we can for your daughter.
如果你们有任何需要
If there's anything that you need,
就告诉我和鲍勃
please let Bob or me know.
我们会的 谢谢
We will. Thank you.
在这种情况下还得保持积极的风范肯定很艰难
Must be hard staying upbeat under such trying circumstances.
我猜如果你是政客
Guess if you're a politician,
就只能这样吧
it's expected.
遇到难题了
Tough case?
小孩子生病了 我理解
Kids get sick. I understand that.
但是看到他们父母那么对他们
But seeing what their parents do to them--
让我很抓狂
That drives me nuts.
去喝咖啡
Coffee time?
没错
That's right.
不好意思
Uh, I'm sorry.
我太忙了
I'm swamped.
没问题
Oh, no problem.
那一起午餐吧
Lunch maybe.
-没问题 -好
- Absolutely. - Okay.
-威尔 -怎么了
- Hey, Will? - Yeah?
你和娜塔莉有过什么吗
Did you and Natalie ever have a thing?
什么
What?
娜塔莉和我 没有
Natalie and me? No.
我们是好朋友 你也知道
I mean, we're good friends, and, you know,
她是个好医生 但我们从来没约过会什么的
she's a great doctor, but we never dated or anything.
好吧
Okay.
再说了 谁在乎呢
Besides, who cares?
现在全世界我最在乎的人
The only person in the world I have a thing for right now
是你
is you.
你嘴巴可真甜
You're such a charmer.
-你看过霍洛韦女士了吗 -嗯 多谢告知
- You saw Ms. Holloway? - Yep, thanks for the heads-up.
正因为这些糖尿病人才有我们的存在意义
Diabetes studies keep the lights on upstairs.
很高兴能帮到你们
Glad I could help.
真奇怪
Huh, that's odd.
她曾经是建筑师
She was an architect.
有什么奇怪的
Why is that odd?
她的糖化血红蛋白和血脂说明
Well, her hemoglobin a1c and lipid panel indicate
她基本不在意自己的身体健康
she takes extremely poor care of herself.
感觉不像是会从事那种
You know, it seems out of character for someone
非常注意细节的职业的人
I assume pays great attention to detail.
精神科医生今天很无聊
Slow day for head-shrinkers around here.
要我去和她谈谈吗
You want me to have a chat?
可以啊 请便
Sure, knock yourself out.
-把她的病历发我 -好
- Shoot me her chart. - Sure.
你好 霍洛韦太太
Hello there, Mrs. Holloway.
你好啊
Well, hello there.
他的呼吸很粗重
He's breathing so hard.
他得了败血病
He's septic.
得等一会儿让抗生素发挥作用
We need to give the antibiotics time.
刚开始时他经常在睡梦中尖叫...
He'd scream out in his sleep when it first started...
然后很疼
and get these pains.
但他一直在抗争
But he kept on fighting.
我辞了工作照顾他
I quit my job to take care of him.
那就帮他继续抗争下去
Then help him keep fighting.
告诉他新的化疗可能会有用
Tell him that there's a chance this new chemo could work.
看看他
Look at him.
他抗争不动了
He's not fighting anymore.
他不行了
He's done.
我不会违抗他的意愿
And I will not flog him against his wishes.
我的孩子不该受那种折磨
My boy deserves better than that.
有外伤病人 崔医生
Incoming trauma. Dr. Choi.
-我们去二号♥ -知道了 麦基
- We're going to 2. - Got it, Maggie.
格蕾丝·雪诺 26岁
Grace Snow, 26.
两车相撞事故驾驶者
Driver in a two-car mvc.
被发现时血压极低 呼吸急促
Found hypotensive and tachypneic,
在路上注射了盐水 伤者当时有反应
but responded to a liter bolus on the ride.
我是崔医生 你在芝加哥医院
I'm Dr. Choi. You're at Chicago Med.
把她放床上吧
Let's transfer.
数三下 准备好了吗
On my count. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
格蕾丝 这样疼吗
Grace, does any of this hurt?
做创伤评估 血气分♥析♥和全息扫描
Let's get trauma labs, blood gas, and a pan scan.
-贝卡 -什么
- Becca... - What?
贝卡开车太疯狂了
Becca...driving crazy.
科特妮 你不是说她开的车吗
Courtney, I thought this woman was the driver.
他们是这么说的
They said she was.
我是她丈夫 发生了什么事
I'm her husband. What happened?
她出了车祸
She was in a car accident.
天哪 格蕾丝 你还好吗
Oh, my god, Grace, are you okay?
撞坏了车...
Crashed the car...
可能在肝肾隐窝之间有积水
Possibly some small fluid in morrison's pouch.
既然她体征稳定 那就做全息扫描吧
Since vitals are stable, let's get a pan scan.
她总是提到贝卡
She keeps mentioning Becca.
车里还有其他人吗
Was there someone else in the car?
我不知道
Ah, I don't know.
她认识什么叫贝卡的人吗
Does she know someone named Becca?
要是车祸还有一位伤者
If there's another victim still out there,
我们得找到她
we need to find her.
麦基 给芝加哥警署打电♥话♥
Maggie, call P.D.
可能事故现场还有伤员
Might be another injury in the field.
等等 没有其他伤员了
Wait, wait. There's no other victim.
贝卡是格蕾丝的幻人
Uh, Becca is Grace's tulpa.
什么
Her what?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表