签署什么出院合同
about signing some kind of release.
没必要 米库斯基先生
Not necessary, Mr. Mikulski.
我们马上送你回去
We'd like to send you on your way asap.
帮他办好手续
Let's get him on a z-pack.
抱歉 稍等
Sorry, one second.
你看到肿胀了吗
You see the swelling?
在他左眼眶下方
Under the orbit of his left eye?
几乎看不出来 但是...
It's practically imperceptible, but...
我觉得我们应该...
I think we should get a...
做一下头部和鼻窦CT 保险起见
A head and sinus CT, just to rule out
排除任何可能性
anything more concerning.
发烧加鼻窦疼痛等于鼻窦感染
Fever plus sinus pain equals sinus infection.
给你办好手续出院吧
Let's z-pack and get you home.
如果症状依然还在的话两天后再来复查下
Check back in two days if your symptoms persist.
-我真觉得 -不 我 他可以出院了
- I really feel like-- - No, I'd, uh-- He's discharged.
我带你去拍些更吸引眼球的
Let's find you something more compelling.
我们走
Let's go.
麦基 给米库斯基先生做个血常规
Hey, Mags, let's get a CBC here on Mr. Mikulski.
结果出来之前不要让他走
And, uh, don't let him leave until the results come back.
那我们就偷偷做咯
Go maverick.
克拉克先生 你在看什么
Mr. Clarke, what are we looking at?
克拉克先生
Mr. Clarke?
抱歉 这有些安全问题
Sorry, we have a safety issue.
大家请先出去
Everybody please step out.
出去 谢谢你们
Step out. Okay, thank you.
出去 劳拉 是你吗
Step out. Laura, hey, Laura, that's you?
保安 这边
Security, over here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
崔医生说得对
Dr. Choi was right.
直肠里有东西
There is something lodged in the rectum.
那是什么 枪吗
What is that, a gun?
他说他也不知道枪怎么进去的
He says he has no idea how the gun got up there.
那么我们有什么选择
All right, what are our options?
想拿出来没那么容易
It's not gonna be easy getting it out.
已经塞到括约肌后面去了
It's just past his sphincter.
而且击锤处于待发状态
Plus, the hammer's cocked.
所以如果有人在旁边会很危险
So if there's a live round in there--
真的假的
Seriously?
会造成不少伤害
Could do some real damage.
点22单发大口径短筒手♥枪♥
.22 single-shot derringer.
枪很小 但威力很大
That's a big kick for a little gun.
那我们想个计划把他挪到手术室去
So we work up a plan to get him to the O.R.
让外科医生待命
Page the surgeon on call.
古德温女士 我觉得在这做会安全一些
Ms. Goodwin, I think it'd be safer to do it here.
杰夫和我对武器都有些了解
Jeff and I both have weapons experience.
我们先让他镇静下来 然后试着把枪拿出来
We sedate him. Try to slide it out.
如果不行 我们再去手术室
If we can't make it, then we call in surgery.
我同意
I'm in.
要叫警♥察♥过来吗
Should we call C.P.D?
要 我们需要足够多的防弹衣和装备
Yes. We'll need enough body armor and gear
来保护里面所有和他在一起的人
to protect whoever's in there with him.
疏散这块区域所有外人
And let's keep this area clear.
我会让摄影师远离这一切
And I'll keep the cameraman away from all this.
老实说 这很不安全
It's unsafe, and frankly,
真是讨厌呢
It's distasteful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你一关注一种疼痛 它就会消失
The second you focus on one pain, it disappears,
或者完全转移到其他地方
or shifts someplace else entirely.
最开始是她的胃 然后是额头
First it was her stomach, then her forehead.
我们把她转到另外一间房♥ 现在又到鼻窦上了
We move her into another room and now it's her sinuses.
对付这种移♥动♥目标有点棘手
Tricky hitting a moving target.
听着 我支持
And listen, I am predisposed
任何反对她母亲的人
to side with anyone against the mother,
但我不知道关于她女儿 她说的是不是假的
but I don't know that she's wrong about her daughter.
你觉得她可能在撒谎吗
You think she might be faking it?
我调来了她的病历
I had her record sent over,
病历里写的
and amongst other things,
食道失弛症 腹型偏头痛
she's been worked up for achalasia, abdominal migraine,
周期性呕吐症状 都是假的
cyclic vomiting syndrome. All negative.
并不像是生理问题
It does not appear to be anything physiological.
不如我们聊一聊
Why don't I have a little chat?
非常愿意 谢谢
I would appreciate that, thank you.
你腿怎么了
What's up with the limp?
恢复治疗弄的
Rehab.
我的理疗师让我做这种瑞士球蹲
My physio's got me doing these swiss ball squats.
简直要人命
It's freaking brutal.
血常规显示是鼻窦感染
CBC’s back on your sinus infection.
你说得没错
You were right.
白细胞数量增长
White count's elevated.
但还不确定够不够改变斯托尔的想法
Not sure it's elevated enough to change Stohl's mind, though.
给我一份影像授权书好吗
Hand me one of those video release forms, will you?
对一个只关心钱的人
For a guy always complaining about money,
你确定要拿你的工作来冒险吗
you sure put your job on the line a lot.
我妈妈一直说我这样是为了吸引注意 但...
My mom keeps saying I'm doing this for attention, but...
天呐 谁喜欢看医生啊
God, who likes seeing doctors?
你的腿还好吗
Your leg okay?
突然我的膝盖有点疼
All of a sudden, my knee hurts.
这地方比学校还让我恐惧
This place freaks me out even worse than school.
学校有什么让你恐惧的
What freaks you out about school?
所有事
Everything.
太多乱七八糟的事了
There's so much drama.
这让我十分焦虑
It makes me crazy anxious.
有时候我躲起来 有时候我也打架
Sometimes I hide, sometimes I get into fights.
那就是今天发生的事吗
That's what happened today?
我上网查过精神分♥裂♥症
I looked up schizophrenia online.
网上说可能开始于晚青春期
It says it can start in late adolescence.
一般不会在14岁这么早 但
Not usually as early as 14, but--
你是否有看到或者听到
I mean, are you hearing or seeing things
其他人没听到看到的事
that other people aren't?
不
No.
但
But...
有时候就像
Sometimes, it's like...
我的感觉不属于自己
My feelings aren't my own.
像是其他人的
Like they're someone else's.
你觉得我是不是疯了
Do you think I'm crazy?
虽然我不想这么说
Not really my favorite word,
但你没有
but no, no, I don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会给你你所需要的东西的
Let's get you what you need.
打扰一下 斯托尔医生
Excuse me, Dr. Stohl?
关于4号♥病房♥的艾德·米库斯基
About Ed Mikulski, in room 4.
我想我已经让他出院了
I thought I already discharged him.
但那是之前 他的血检显示
But that was before his blood work came back
白细胞18000
with a white count of 18,000.
我只是需要你的批准 让我送他去扫描检查一下
I just wanted your approval before I send him over for scans.
他同意签署视频弃权书
He was willing to sign a video waiver,
如果那很重要的话
by the way, if that matters.
我们还没找到人跟进
Well, we haven't found anybody to follow yet,
而且我不想拍摄那些扫描设备
and I did want to film the scanning facility.
另外霍斯特德医生很上镜
Plus Dr. Halstead here pops on camera.
肯定是因为他的红头发
Must be the red hair.
那送他过去吧
All right, uh, send him over.
等等我
Wait a second, will you?
我们得换个电池
We gotta swap out a battery.
没问题
Sure thing.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
你不会在镜头前让我难堪 对吧
You wouldn't be trying to show me up on camera, would you?
什么
What?
没事
Never mind.
我会先从把套管置于右心房♥开始
I'll begin by placing the venus cannula in the right atrium.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表