the other side of this thing. Ain't that right, buddy?
嗯 是
Uh, yeah, sure.
你们想治疗我是不是得把我锯开
Hey, are you guys gonna have to saw me open to do this?
没错 是这样
Yes. Yes, we are.
我一点都不怕
I'm not scared.
我只是在想哈洛伦在麦迪根之战后
I'm just wondering if Halloran's gonna have a cool scar
会不会留下霸气的伤疤
after the battle of Madigan.
-哈洛伦 -是他玩的一个
- Halloran? - It's a character
网络小游戏里的一个角色
in some dumb online game that he plays.
老爸 那不是小游戏 那是同人小说
Dad, it's not a game. It's fan fiction.
我今天刚更新了一章
I published a chapter today,
哈洛伦的征途
我的粉丝会想知道在他杀了至高虫王之后
and my followers are gonna wanna know what happens to Halloran
发生了什么
after he slays the High Locust.
虫王就是你
That's you.
那好吧 我十分荣幸
All right, then. Well, I am honored.
没错 哈洛伦会留下一条非常恐怖的战伤
And yes, Halloran's gonna have a pretty gnarly battle scar.
太棒了
Sweet.
至少他不像我这么紧张
Well, at least one of us isn't nervous.
动脉缩窄修复
So, coarctation repair.
听上去很复杂
It sounds complicated,
但其实是一个挺简单的手术
but it's actually a relatively simple procedure.
我会在布兰登的左胸上切入
Uh, I'm gonna make an incision in Brandon's left chest.
给他接上部分体外循环
We'll place him on partial bypass,
进行切除 或者切开
and then resect, or cut out
他主动脉缩窄的部分
the narrowed portion of his aorta,
然后植入搭桥
and place a graft.
我知道信息量很大
Now I know all this is a lot,
但如果有什么问题的话尽管问
but any questions, feel free.
是这样 我在网上查了一下
Uh, yeah, I was doing some research online,
上面似乎说
and it seems that, uh,
布兰登的腿萎缩和身材矮小
Brandon's chicken legs and his puny size
都是因为他这个病
are because of his condition?
我想问 手术后会不会就好了
I mean, any chance that that'll change?
当然我们最关心的就是布兰登的健康
Uh, obviously, Brandon's health is our primary concern,
不过的确 一旦他的血流问题修复后
uh, but yes, he may grow at a more rapid rate
他确有可能长得更快
once the blood flow issue is corrected.
好 那就好
Good. Okay.
那好布兰登 我们战场上见
All right, Brandon, see ya on the battle field.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese?
呼叫你也不回话
You didn't answer your page.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我 我只是
I--I was just--
杰森·惠勒跳下去的时候 你觉得他害怕吗
When Jason Wheeler jumped, do you think he was scared?
他
Was--
他是不是很平静
I mean, was--was he at peace?
就在他迈出去的那一刻
Right before he stepped off,
他就一点都没后悔吗
was there a moment of regret?
我只是 总忍♥不住想他的事
I just--I just can't stop thinking about him.
是啊
Yeah.
但是我并不想这样
But see, I--I don't want to,
然后又因为我不想而感觉好内疚
and then I feel guilty, because I don't.
自杀这个事啊
The thing about suicide,
影响的永远不止死者一人
it's never really a lone act.
身后总会有一大群人跟着受伤
It tends to leave a lot of victims in its wake.
说实话 我最近也睡不安稳
I'd be lying if I said I'd been sleeping too well recently.
但是 你和我
But, um--but you and I--
我们还有工作要做
we've got work to do.
失陪
Excuse me.
肖恩·亚当斯 前海军航♥空♥兵
Sean Adams, formal Naval aviator,
现在在私人包机公♥司♥工作
now flies for a private charter company.
他在做飞行前体♥检♥的时候
And he was doing his pre-flight check
感觉有点头晕
and felt faint.
副驾就把他送来了 说他这不是第一次了
Co-pilot brought him in. Says it's not the first time.
我给亚当斯先生检查过了 没发现什么异常
Now I checked Mr. Adams out. Can't find anything wrong.
可能只是缺水加疲劳
Probably just dehydrated and overworked.
他说他感觉很好 想出院
Says he feels fine and wants to go.
那么我们来做什么
So, um--so why are we here?
包机公♥司♥想给他做一次精神检查
Charter company wants a psych evaluation.
副驾说他最近还有点古怪
Co-pilot says he's also been acting different.
不再陪儿子们出去玩了
Doesn't go out with the boys anymore,
常常瞌睡
naps a lot,
而且还有点乏力
seems to be low energy.
听着像是抑郁症
Sounds like depression.
-可能是 -总之
- Possibly. - In any case,
除非你点头 公♥司♥不会让他上机的
the company won't let him fly till you sign off.
不如我们先聊聊吧
Why don't we have a little chat?
谢谢
Thanks.
蓝色警报
Code blue!
两岁幼儿失去反应 快 先做什么
Unresponsive two-year-old. Quick, what do we do first?
先检查脉搏 开始按压
Check pulse, start compressions.
-没有脉搏 -按压频率多少
- There is no pulse. - Compressions at what rate?
-每分钟150下 -很好
- 150 beats per minute. - Good.
还有急救人员待命 接下来怎么做
You got a team behind you. What's next?
我让他们做泵氧
I tell them to start bagging.
检查脉搏
Pulse check.
好 但是还是没有脉搏
Okay, but there's still no pulse.
病人要死了 怎么办
Patient's dying. What now?
用电极板快速检查
Use the paddles to do a quick look.
室颤 她快不行了 然后呢
Shows v-fib. She's coding, so?
需要电击 4焦耳每千克
Need to shock at 4 joules per kilo?
那快做吧 她要死了
Well, move then. You're losing her.
充电至28焦耳
Charge to 28 joules.
我要给病人做电击了
I'm shocking the patient.
太好了
Great.
你刚把我电死了
You just killed me.
是吗
I did?
你忘了先喊一声"离手"了
You forgot to yell "Clear" before shocking.
又是输在细节上
Just one of those minor details.
重来 我们从头开始
Reset. Let's take it from the top.
来吧
Come on.
大家未免太小题大做了吧
It just seems like everyone's overreacting.
但是他们的考虑也是合理的
But you can see their point of view.
乘客的生命都在你手上呢
I mean, people put their lives in your hands.
我没事
And I'm fine.
我回答了你的问题 我知道今天是几号♥
I've answered your question. I know what today is.
我也知道我在哪
I know where I am.
除了身体乏力
Aside from lack of energy,
你的副驾还说你偶尔会糊涂
your co-pilot says that at times you seem mildly confused.
我不知道他在胡说什么
I have no idea what he's talking about.
没准是他自己糊涂了
Maybe he's the one that's confused.
亚当斯先生 我明白你的工作压力很大
Mr. Adams, I imagine there's a lot of pressure at your job.
我曾开着战斗机在航母上着舰
I used to land F-14s on an aircraft carrier.
那才叫压力
That's pressure.
你有没有过想自残的冲动
Have you ever had thoughts of hurting yourself?
什么 当然没有
What? No.
我看看 你服用过什么药物吗
Let's see here. Are you on any medication?
你是想问我又没有吃
You mean do I take anything
会影响驾驶的药物
that might affect my performance?
没有
No.
我和千百万美国人一样吃过斯达汀[降血脂]
I take a statin, like 10 million other Americans.
而且如果你想问我喝不喝酒 答案是不喝
And no, I don't drink, if that's your next question.
那好 亚当斯先生 谢谢你
All right, Mr. Adams, well, thank you for your time.
你是不是有点心急了
Getting, um, a little ahead of yourself.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
他体现出抑郁的征状
Well, he is exhibiting signs of depression,
而且飞行员的自杀率很高
and there is a high rate of suicide among pilots.
里斯医生 相信我
Dr. Reese, trust me,
我明白你在想什么 但是自杀倾向
I understand what's on your mind, but suicidality
不应该如此草率下决断
should not necessarily be a default diagnosis.
你们意下如何
So what do you think?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表