我并没有
I didn't.
我并不觉得她昏迷过
I don't believe she ever was in a coma.
什么
What?
我们需要做更多的检查来确认一下
We need more tests to be certain,
但是在我看来 事故造成了
but it's my opinion that her accident caused
她的脑干中风
a stroke to the brain stem,
而脑干中有基底动脉
which included the basilar artery.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
中风使她完全瘫痪了
The stroke left her completely paralyzed,
但还有意识
but still conscious.
闭锁综合症
Locked-in syndrome--
她醒着 但被困在自己的身体里
she's awake, but locked in her body.
这么多年来
All these years?
她一直都是醒着的
She's always been awake?
是的
Yes.
她听到了我们说的所有的话
She heard everything we said--
我说的话
I said.
有禽兽去
And she was conscious
侵犯她的时候 她是有意识的
while some monster assaulted her?
我可怜的孩子
Oh, my poor baby.
这种事确实很糟糕 我很很遗
I know, it's so terrible. I'm so sorry.
但是至少你们没有失去她
But at least you haven't lost her.
有可能
It's possible
她的瘫痪有一部分是因为肌痉挛
that some of her paralysis is the result of spasticity,
因此是可以通过
and it's therefore treatable
肌肉弛缓剂和物理疗法来治疗的
with muscle relaxants and physical therapy.
慢着 她会好起来
Wait, will she get better?
她不可能再恢复全部的机能了
She'll never be fully functional,
但是她应该能够恢复一部分运动能力
but she should regain some movement.
我们也可以订一个红外眼动跟踪设备
We can also order an infrared eye-tracking device
这样就能让特丽莎通过电脑来进行沟通交流
that'll allow Teresa to communicate through a computer.
沟通交流
Communicate?
她就能把单词和句子拼凑起来
And she'll be able to put together words and sentences.
你们就又可以
You'll be able to have a conversation
和你们的女儿交谈了
with your daughter again.
交谈
A conversation?
和我的女儿
With my little girl?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在就把时间留给你们和女儿单独相处
We'll give you time alone with your daughter now.
谢谢
Thank you.
莎拉
Sarah?
他们让我穿好衣服
Th-they're telling me to get dressed.
-他们要把我送回去 -我知道 很抱歉
- They're sending me back. - I know. I'm sorry.
莎拉 求求你 帮帮我
Sarah, please, help me.
我试过 真的
I tried. I did,
但是贝克医生对你有监护权利
but Dr. Baker has conservatorship over you.
根据法♥院♥规定
According to the courts,
只有她能改变诊断
she has to be the one to change the diagnosis,
我们没能改变她的想法
and we couldn't change her mind.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up,
你也不能放弃 一定要坚强
and you can't either. Stay strong.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure something else out.
好吗
Okay?
等一下
Give me a second.
查尔斯医生 我知道我没有决定性的证据
Dr. Charles, I know I don't have any definitive proof,
但是她神志是清楚的 我知道的
but she is sane. I know it.
-我们不能把她送回去 -慢点说 里斯医生
- We can't let her go back. - Slow down, Dr. Reese.
贝克医生不想承认
Dr. Baker just doesn't want to admit
她误诊了她
that she misdiagnosed her.
我也是这么认为的
You know what, I happen to agree with you.
我准备上诉
I'm filing an appeal.
你不觉得她精神有问题吗
You--you don't think she's mentally ill?
不确定 但是不管怎样
Can't be positive, but either way,
都不应该只基于她母亲的证词
she should not be locked up on a long-term hold
就把她长时间关在精神病医院里
based solely on her mother's testimony.
-快来帮忙 -一号♥诊疗室
- Need some help! - Treatment 1.
-怎么了 -帮我压住
- What happened? - Give me some pressure.
她肯定从手推车上拿了把手术刀
Must've grabbed the scalpel from the cart.
给她的胳膊止血 给我个止血钳
Tourniquet her arm, and give me a hemostat.
-绑好了 -我没疯 莎拉 我没疯
- It's tied. - I-I'm not crazy, Sarah. I-I'm not.
今天的手术成功了
Surgery turned out well today.
多亏了你 罗德斯医生
Thanks to you, Dr. Rhodes.
今天是漫长的一天 莱瑟医生
It's been a long day, Dr. Latham.
喝一杯如何
How 'bout a drink?
赛普蒂斯女士
Señorita Cespedes...
谢谢
Gracias.
我们需要跟古德温谈谈
We need to talk to Goodwin.
走私可♥卡♥因♥是重罪
Trafficking of cocaine is a felony.
所以我们要通知缉毒局 国安局
That means calling the DEA, Homeland,
所有相关机构
the whole nine yards.
就因为一包毒品吗
All that over one packet?
如果证据只有一包
Well, if the evidence is just this one,
那这无法说明她想贩卖♥♥毒品
that doesn't demonstrate intent to traffic and sell.
还有吗
Were there more?
没有了
No.
我们就找到了一包
The one packet is all we found.
没错
That's correct.
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
有要补充的吗
Anything to add?
崔医生
Dr. Choi...
没有
No.
那就这么定了
Then that's that.
谢谢你 崔医生
Thank you, Dr. Choi.
再也不许把我置于那种情况
Do not put me in that position again--
你们两个都是
either of you.
我不知道是不是帮了佐米拉
I don't know that I helped Zulmera.
她把毒品弄丢了 还是得去跟背后的人交代
She still has to deal with the people whose drugs she lost.
她是个机智的女人
Ah, she is a resourceful woman.
她会做需要她做的事
She's gonna do what she needs
来照顾好她女儿
to take care of that little girl.
我至少得尽力去帮她
I had to at least try to help her.
如果我有孩子 我也会那么做
If I had a child, I would've done the same thing.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你之前...
And thank you for earlier--
关于孩子的事
about the baby.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
为什么这么说
Why'd you say that?
我给了她不切实际的希望
I gave her false hope.
我告诉她 我相信她精神稳定
I told her I believed she was stable
-但显然不是 -我不这么认为
- when she clearly isn't. - Uh, I'm not sure I agree.
我是说 这只是让她的事更难办了点
I mean, just made her case a little tougher,
不过我仍然会提出上诉
but I'm still gonna file the appeal.
她刚企图自杀
Why would you do that
你为什么还这么做
when she just tried to kill herself?
失去希望不是精神疾病的标志
Losing hope is not a sign of mental illness.
而是作为人的标志
It's a sign of being human.
那个可怜的女孩 她有个有暴♥力♥倾向的精神病母亲
I mean, the poor girl--she has a violent, unstable mother,
她的命运在一个不相信他说的一个字的
and her fate is in the hands of this psychiatrist
精神病医生手里
who doesn't believe a word she says.
鉴于这些 我非常理解
I mean, given those odds, I can absolutely understand
她为什么陷入绝望
why she'd fall into despair.
你非得证明我错了 是吧
Had to prove me wrong, didn't ya?
看来你要如愿了
Looks like you're gonna get your wish.
她会对自己的未来有发言权
She will have a say in her future.
莱瑟医生 你还是决定来喝一杯了
Dr. Latham, you decide on that drink after all?
玛摩尼奈斯 12世纪的拉比和医生
Maimonides--12th century rabbi and physician.
他说错误决定的风险
He said that the risk of a wrong decision
优于犹豫不决的恐惧
is preferable to the terror of indecision.
我接受经颅磁刺♥激♥治疗前
I have never had a moment like today
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表