所以呢
So?
所以你现在出院我有点不放心
So I'm not comfortable discharging you just yet,
我需要查清楚问题出在哪里
till I know for sure what's going on.
想给你的腹部做个CT扫描
I'd like to do a CT scan of your abdomen.
真的吗
Really?
拜托你了
Humor me.
好吧 你说什么就什么
Fine. Whatever you say.
好的
All right.
胸骨闭合没问题
Sternum closing looks good.
巴多♥维♥医生 皮肤缝合要我帮忙吗
Dr. Bardovi, any help with closing skin?
不必了
No, sir.
你的8-0缝合线用得真熟练
Amazing how effortlessly you throw 8-0 stitches.
你也不差 罗德斯医生
You too, Dr. Rhodes.
你那个朋友 伊兹·莱瑟
Your friend, Izzy Latham,
几乎听不到的声音
that guy hears heart sounds
他居然能听到
that are practically undetectable.
就跟玩音乐是一样的
It's the same when we play music.
他的耳朵很不可思议
He has an unbelievable ear.
我的听力也很好
I mean, my hearing is good,
但今天有位患者
but this patient today,
莱瑟听到了杂音 我没听到
Latham caught a murmur, I didn't.
我当时听着挺好的
It just sounded fine to me.
他不是超人
Yeah, he's not Superman, you know?
我了解伊兹 他应该是努力练出来的
I mean, knowing Izzy, he's worked very hard at it,
可能听了很多心跳
probably listened to a lot of hearts.
你才第一年 之后就会了
But you're a first-year fellow. You'll get it.
-小娜 -怎么
- Hey, Nat? - Yeah?
我在一个14岁女孩的肠道里取出了这个
I pulled this out of the gut of a 14-year-old girl.
你知道是什么吗
Any idea what it is?
我从来没见过
I've never seen anything like it.
我也没有
Me neither.
-想问清楚吗 -当然
- Care to find out? - Yeah.
夏侬 费舍夫人 这位是曼宁医生
Shannon, Mrs. Fisher, this is Dr. Manning.
我们从你体内取出了这个异物
We removed this foreign body from your stomach.
这是她身体里的吗
That was inside her?
这是什么
What is it?
夏侬
Shannon.
是我的 还给我
It's mine, I need it back.
是你在地下室做出来的吗
Is that something you made in the basement?
你做的吗
You made that?
你告诉医生是什么
Tell them what it is.
一个零件
It's a prototype.
用来组装什么
For what?
-机器人 -机器人
- A robot. - A robot?
研发成功后 把它吞下去
The idea is, you swallow it.
你吞下去了
You swallowed that?
可以清除肠堵塞
And it can clear blockages
或者不通过手术来修复肠内壁
or repair intestinal wall without surgery.
清除堵塞 就是它引起了堵塞
Excuse me, clear blockages? - It caused a blockage.
还需要改进
Okay, so it needs work.
你到底在地下室做什么
What exactly goes on in your basement?
夏侬和她朋友们 喜欢自称为生化黑客
Shannon and her friends, they call themselves bio-hackers.
我是身体黑客 凯尔和珍才是生化黑客
I'm a body-hacker. Kyle and Jen are bio-hackers.
生化黑客 基因工程
Bio-hackers, genetic engineering,
几个孩子
a bunch of kids?
他们经常做东西 创新的一代
They make things, the DIY generation,
把我们的地下室变成了实验室
turned our basement into a lab.
我都快走不到洗衣机那里了
I can hardly get to the washing machine.
你不许用自己的身体做实验
And I do not want you experimenting on yourself.
-我同意 -是的
- I'll second that. - Yeah, seriously,
这样太危险了
this was very dangerous.
差点你就得动手术了
You could have cost yourself an operation.
听医生的话
You listen to the doctors.
可以还给我吗
Can I have it back?
求你了
Please?
这要听你妈妈的
That's up to your mom.
身体黑客
Body hacking?
他们很可能会伤到自己
They could really hurt themselves.
我们要不要跟谁汇报下
Shouldn't we report this to someone?
跟谁说 这也不犯法
Who? It's not illegal.
只是很疯狂
It's just crazy. Oh.
-抱歉 -这些孩子是哪里来的主意
- Excuse me. - Kids, where do they get these ideas?
你听听 我跟我爸一个口气
Listen to me, I sound like my dad.
你♥爸♥说得很有道理
Your dad would be right.
不过还是很想知道他们到底在干什么
Still, makes you wonder what goes on there.
-回见 -谢了
- Mm. See ya. - Thanks.
我刚从西区三部过来
I just came from 3 West.
说有一位叫作艾萨克·琼森的患者
They said they have a Mr. Isaac Johnson
从你的重症监护室转移过去了
who was just transferred from your ICU.
他怎么还登记在那里
How can he still be listed there?
病床应该已经空出来了
You should have a free bed.
我们还没来得及在系统上登记
We just didn't get around to clearing the computer,
但我们已经把病房♥腾给一位骨科病人了
but we already gave that bed to an ortho patient.
好吧好吧好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
那一间呢
What about that room?
-那是红色病房♥ -红色病房♥
- Oh, that's the red room. - The red room?
医生们都这么叫它
That's what the docs call it.
他们不让我们把病人安排进去
They won't let us put their patients there.
为什么
Why?
他们觉得晦气
They think it's bad luck.
什么
Say what?
过去半个月里面死了三个病人
Three patients have died in there in the last two weeks.
-他们觉得太晦气 -这帮医生
- They think it's bad luck. - Doctors.
阮医生不♥穿♥橙色袜子就不做手术
Nguyen won't operate without orange socks,
伯恩斯坦每次手术前都要先玩会儿游戏
Bernstein's gotta play "Mandy" In every single surgery--
把手术室的护士快逼疯了 现在又来这个
drives the OR nurses nuts, and now this.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
我看到你有个病人送重症监护室了
I see you got a patient in the SICU.
紧急大动脉血管修复
Emergent redo aortic valve.
你看可不可以把这位病人
How do you feel about transferring him
安排进那间病房♥
into that room?
你既然问我 那我拒绝
Given the choice, I'd rather not.
罗德斯医生 连你也这样
Really, Dr. Rhodes, you?
万一应验了呢
Why take a chance?
好吧 我们就来个以毒攻毒
All right, let's fight fire with fire.
你还记得你跟我提过的那个夏威夷人吗
You know that Hawaiian guy that you talked to me about?
奇奥尼
Yeah, Keoni?
是 就是那个开酒吧的
Yeah, the one who owns the bar.
怎么了
Yeah.
你能帮我联♥系♥他吗
Can you put me in touch with him?
行啊
Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
是这样 由于你受不了口服造影剂
Okay, so since you couldn't tolerate the oral contrast,
成像并不很清晰 我们看不出什么来
the images are non-specific, we can't tell much.
幸运的是也没有发现穿孔和游离液体
Luckily, there's no evidence of perforation or free fluid.
而且我跟你说 我之前感觉到的疼痛
And you know what? That pain I was feeling,
消失了
it's gone.
-真的 -是
- Really? - Yeah.
一点都不疼了
That doesn't hurt at all.
这样我就能回家了吧
So, I can go home, right?
抱歉 不行 我看你需要手术
I'm sorry, no. I think you need an operation.
手术
Surgery?
急需
Immediately.
不 我说过了 我不疼了
No, no, I told you, it doesn't hurt anymore.
就现在的情况看 不疼反而危险了
Well, in this case, that's not a good sign.
当一段肠子坏死之后
When a section of the bowel dies,
一开始你也是感觉不到的
at first you can't feel it.
我们要趁着还有时间切除那段肠子
We need to remove that section while there's still time,
否则会危及生命
otherwise it could be fatal.
马上呼叫罗德斯医生
Page Dr. Rhodes right now.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表