你会感觉好点
It'll make you feel better.
感觉好点
Make me feel better?
小娜 我们或许将在那样的实验室里
Nat, when we find the cure for cancer,
研发出治愈癌症的药物
it might just come out of a lab like that one.
奇奥尼
Keoni.
-最近咋样 哥们 -挺好
- Howzit, brah? - Good, good.
-就是这间吗 -是的
- That's the room? - That's it.
没有痊愈的氛围
Not a healing atmosphere.
你有办法吗
Can you do anything?
当然
Oh, yeah.
什么
What?
是你说他告诉你 他们家族的人
You said he told you that certain abilities
有某种能力
ran in his family.
萨满的事 你说真的
The shaman thing? Seriously?
尊重点 罗德斯医生 应该叫"魔法师"
Show some respect, Dr. Rhodes, the term is "Kahuna."
是你说病房♥会有不详的气息
And for a man who thinks a room can be unlucky,
要怪也得怪你
you're one to judge.
冷静 没事的 冷静
Just calm down. It's okay, just calm down.
崔医生 有患者 创伤2室可用
Dr. Choi, incoming. Trauma 2's open.
在街上发现一名19岁男性
19-year-old male, found on the street
身体右侧有自残伤
with a self-inflicted wound to the right flank.
-莎拉 -艾普尔 联♥系♥里斯医生
- Hey, Sarah! - April, page Dr. Reese.
-好 -15度昏迷但有昏睡迹象
- Yeah. - GCS 15 but lethargic.
血压 110/60
BP 110 over 60,
当场失血200毫升左右
about 200 of blood loss at the scene.
把里斯医生找来
I need Dr. Reese!
看上去是皮外伤
Looks superficial,
但失血依然很多
but there's still a lot of bleeding.
-血液交叉配型 挂一单位血 -好
- Type and cross and hang a unit. - Right.
-还有一升生理盐水 -好
- And a liter of normal saline. - Yup.
丹尼
Danny?
他自己割伤了自己
He cut himself.
你是想自杀吗
Were you trying to kill yourself?
不 我是想把芯片弄出来
No, I-I tried to cut it out-the chip.
芯片
The chip?
我想 我想活下去
I want--I want to live.
我想远离他们 救救我
I want to get away from them. Help me.
好
Okay.
我们正在培养肠道细菌
We're culturing gut bacteria over here.
说不定我们可以重编一些大肠杆菌
Maybe we can re-program some E. Coli Nissle
以增强免疫力
to boost the immune system.
但是大肠杆菌不危险
But Nissle's not dangerous.
你们这个实验室是什么安全等级
Still, what level of safety are you operating at?
1级 可能是1.5级
BSL-1. Maybe 1 1/2.
我们在这里做的事不需要更高安全等级
What we're doing here doesn't need more than that.
是谁负责监督这一切
And who's supervising all of this?
赫伯特女士 我们的生物老师
Ms. Herbert, our biology teacher.
但是她应该不知道我们到底在做什么
But I don't think she really gets what we're doing.
她只是想确保我们不害死自己
She just tries to make sure we don't kill ourselves.
这个好酷
This is cool.
凯尔 把耳朵给她看看
Kyle, show her the ear.
他切了一片苹果 然后植入了海拉细胞
He took a slice of apple and implanted it with HeLa cells.
苹果中的纤维素就像
The cellulose in the apple is kinda like scaffolding
细胞生长的支架
for the cells to grow on.
真的跟真耳朵一样
That really looks like an ear.
不是真的
Well, it's not.
我雕成了耳朵的形状而已
I carved it to make it look like one.
但它也不是苹果了
But it's not apple anymore either.
我跟你们这么大时
Well, when I was your age,
在研究海马体培养物
I was working with hippocampal cultures,
学习短干扰DNA转导路径
studying the transduction pathways with short interfering DNA.
我知道 很九十年代
I know, big deal, so 1995.
-你也是科学迷吗 -是
- You were a science geek too? - Mm-hmm.
如果我有这样一个实验室 肯定会高兴死的
And I would've killed to have a place like this.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你对非霍奇金淋巴瘤了解多少
What do you know about non-Hodgkin's lymphoma?
血癌
Blood cancer.
人体会产生很多异形淋巴细胞
Body produces a lot of abnormal lymphocytes.
你想试试吗
How'd you like to give it a shot?
这房♥间干净了
The room is clear.
-干净了 -没有更好的词来形容了
- Clear? - For lack of a better word.
好的
All right, now.
大家都听到了 那个房♥间没问题了
Everybody, you heard the man. The room is good now.
我要安排患者过来
I'm sending patients up.
-就这样 -好
- No argument. - Okay.
谢谢
Mahalo.
不用谢
Mahalo nui.
拜托 你不是真以为
Come on, you don't actually think that
那个房♥间有问题吧
there was anything wrong with the room, right?
不 只是物理现象
Oh, yeah. It's just physics.
物理现象
Physics?
声波引起的振动
Vibrations from sound waves.
会导致物品的微小移♥动♥
They create micro movements in things.
物品会留下印记
They imprint themselves.
所以一个屋里的东西 桌子 椅子 墙
So, stuff in a room-tables, chairs, walls--
它们都会有轻微变化 但也是变了
they get changed very slightly, but they get changed.
那里面有很多悲伤和愤怒
A lot of grief and anger in there--
留下了痕迹
left its mark.
这不利于人恢复
Not helpful to the ill.
那你怎么处理的
So how do you fix that?
你无法抹去
You can't erase things,
但可以改写
but you can write over them.
迈出了很大一步
Big first step.
记住 这只是开始
Remember, it's just the beginning.
你想怎么处理这个
What do you want to do with this?
给我吧
I'll take it.
我刚看过洛根先生 他说目前很好
I just checked in on Mr. Logan, he's doing fine.
让我代他说声谢谢
He said to say thank you,
还有 他想知道什么时候能回家
and he would like to know when he's going home.
你那个诊断很不好做
That was a tough diagnosis you made.
你怎么确定的
How could you be so sure?
我念大四时 跟一位很优秀的
When I was a fourth year, I did a rotation
外科医生轮过班 他很老派
with this amazing surgeon-real old-school.
是个让人难以置信的诊断专家
Unbelievable diagnostician.
根本不需要扫描
Didn't need a scan.
她有双
She had such...
很厉害的手
Great hands.
只要碰到病人 她就知道病人是否患有
Just by touch she could tell if a patient had
囊性纤维化 肾囊肿
cystic fibrosis, renal cysts.
现在没有那样的医生了
They don't make 'em like that anymore.
我认识一个
I think I know one.
还好在成为医生前 我不知道
You know, it's a good thing I didn't know what I didn't know
我不知道什么 否则我不一定能成为医生
before I became a doctor. I don't think that I would've.
谁又一定能
Oh, who would?
-晚安 -晚安 威尔
- Good night. - Good night, Will.
看起来不错
Looking good.
您好 罗文医生
Hello, Dr. Rowan.
你好
Hello.
给您
Here you go.
您今天好吗
How are you today?
好极了
Fit as a fiddle.
妈妈说我们要去坐火车
Mom said we're going to take a train.
好极了
Perfect.
我很喜欢坐火车
I love trains.
知道吗 罗文医生
You know, Dr. Rowan,
您以前是我的老师
you were my teacher.
是吗
Was I?
是的
That's right.
您曾是位外科医生
You were a surgeon.
最优秀的
The best.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表