我觉得亚当斯先生意识很清楚
I think that Mr. Adams is linear, lucid.
绝对不糊涂
I mean, he's certainly not confused.
你要签字确认他没问题吗
Are you gonna sign off on him?
我可没这么说
Well, I didn't say that.
不过刚才聊到药物方面时
I mean, I thought he was a little defensive
他的情绪确实有些激动
around the medication issue.
他得证明自己没问题才能继续工作
Well, the man has to prove himself to keep his job.
要是我 我也会情绪激动
That would make me defensive.
有道理 也许事实就是这样
And you know what, that could be all there is to it.
不过他是飞行员 我们还是保险一点吧
But look, he's a pilot. Let's just take the extra step.
去做个毒理水平检测 确保他没问题
You know, run a tox screen, make sure he's clean.
好的
Okay.
如你所说 抑郁症患者经常自己乱吃药
To your point, depressives often self-medicate,
所以也不排除这个诊断可能
so I'm not ruling out the diagnosis.
罗文医生的乳铁蛋白指数高
Dr. Rowan's LFTs are high,
肌酸含量更是高到天际
her creatinine's through the roof.
肾脏情况不好
Kidneys are struggling.
白细胞数量也很高
White cell count's high too.
出现多处器官衰竭和不断恶化的呼吸衰竭
Multiple organ failure and pending respiratory failure.
-得给她插管 -什么 她年纪这么大了
- We need to intubate her. - What--at her age?
-护士 -不 威尔
- Nurse! - No, mm, Will...
你知道这样做的后果 插了可能就取不下来了
you know what this means. She might never get off.
要不我们帮她安装呼吸机
What if we bridge her with BiPAP?
可以帮肾脏减轻压力
That'll take the stress off the lungs,
直到感染情况好转
until the infection cools.
最后还是得给她插管
We'd still wind up intubating her,
-而且还耽误了治疗时间 -霍斯特德医生
- and we'd have lost time. - Dr. Halstead...
养老院的舍伍德先生来了
there's a Mr. Sherwood here from the nursing home.
他想知道罗文医生情况如何
He wants to know how Dr. Rowan is doing.
我很乐意亲口告诉他
I'll be happy to tell him.
你是舍伍德吗
Sherwood, is it?
能不能告诉我 你和你的员工
You mind telling me how you and your staff
怎么会让这么典型的呼吸性肺炎
let a textbook case of aspiration pneumonia
恶化到这种地步
go unattended?
我认为应该没有出现这种情况
I-I don't think that happened.
你认为
You don't?
那一开始为什么会帮她做抽吸
Then--then how was she allowed to aspirate in the first place?
-霍斯特德医生 -因为我...
- Dr. Halstead... - 'Cause I--
我每个月都会去看她
I visited her every month.
我知道她出现了吞咽困难
I knew she had trouble swallowing.
你的员工也知道她有吞咽困难
Your staff knew she had trouble swallowing.
好 我保证会查清楚这件事
Okay, I-I promise you I'll look into this.
-我想也是 -你最好查清楚
- I'm sure you will. - Oh, you better.
我告诉你 罗文医生会变成今天这样
I mean, that she--that Dr. Rowan should come to this,
都是因为你们没有满足她基本的...你看着我
all because you denied her the most basic--hey!
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead...
谢谢你 舍伍德先生
Thank you, Mr. Sherwood.
威尔
Will...
他们是罪犯
They're criminals.
应该打给公共卫♥生♥部♥ 吊销他们的执照
I mean, we should call IDPH, have their license revoked.
你们今天都获得了很特殊的成就
You've all achieved something very special today.
你们成为了医师 成为了医生
Now you're physicians, doctors.
几个月后 你们会开始进入医院
In a few months, you'll begin your residencies,
照顾病患 救死扶伤
caring for people in need.
如果今天大家记住一件事
If you take one thing away from me today,
那我希望是
let it be this.
治疗病人 而非疾病
Treat the patient, not the disease.
帮你带了点零食
Brought you some Vitner's.
-三倍芝士 -谢了
- Triple cheese. - Thanks.
罗文医生吗
Dr. Rowan?
我真的很遗憾 威尔
I'm really sorry, Will.
-我知道你一定很难接受 -不
- I know how hard it'll be- - No.
不会 如果能帮她降温 提升血氧量
No, if we can get her temp down and her sats up,
这个坎应该就能过去
I think we'll be over the hump.
好
Kay.
我记得我外婆生病的时候
I just remember when my grandma got sick,
我妈妈的日子很难熬
how tough it was for my mom.
她要做很多选择 很多决定
The options, decisions--
看着外婆一天天病重
Seeing my grandma so ill.
非常痛苦
It was awful.
我明白你的意思
Yeah, I hear what you're saying.
不过尼娜 她能挺过去
But, Nina, she can beat this.
罗文医生教会了了我太多
Dr. Rowan gave me so much.
帮她渡过这次的难关
Getting her through this,
是我应该做的
it's the least I can do.
输入患者的姓名
Enter the patient's first and last name,
选择危急程度
select an urgency level,
选好检测结果 点提交就行
pick your labs, and then hit submit.
好的
Okay.
-不好意思... -请讲
- Excuse me... - Yep.
我来看我老公 肖恩·亚当斯
I'm looking for my husband, Sean Adams.
他在4号♥病房♥ 我这就叫他的医生
He's in Treatment 4. I'll page his doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
情况如何
How's it look?
胳膊部位的收缩压还是高了50
Systolic's still 50 higher in the arms,
不过这是正常的术后特征
but that's not uncommon right after surgery.
过24小时应该就会降下来了
It should come down in the next 24 hours.
看来哈洛伦最终还是杀死了至高虫王
It looks like Halloran slayed the High Locust after all.
那请问下 他还有多久
Hey, um, so how much longer
就能下地活蹦乱跳了
before he's up and running around?
接下来的几个月
Uh, well, over the next few months,
他的体力应该会不断恢复
you should see an increase in energy
肌肉的力量也会逐步提升
and some improvement in muscle development.
谢谢 真是太感谢了
Oh, thanks. I can't tell ya.
我一直很想跟我儿子一起去院子里
I've been dreaming about the day I could get out in the yard
一起玩橄榄球 就像我小时候和我爸一样
and toss a football with my son, like my dad did with me.
但愿你能实现梦想
Well, hopefully that'll happen.
不过现在 你让他好好休息下吧
Right now, why don't you just let him get some rest?
亚当斯先生 作为心理评估的一部分
See, Mr. Adams, as part of our evaluation,
我们为你做了毒理检测
we run a toxicology screen,
很高兴地告诉你 检测结果很正常
and I'm happy to say that yours was normal.
我说了我不吃药
I told you I don't take drugs.
不过 我们发现了其他情况
However, we did find something else.
-重度贫血 -贫血
- Profound anemia. - Anemia?
这可能是你晕眩的原因
It could explain your feeling faint.
好吧 那我得多吃点牛排了
Okay, I-I guess I gotta eat more steak.
其实情况要严重得多
It's actually more serious than that.
我们需要立即
We need to transfuse you
为你输几单位的血
with several units of blood right away.
我们还得查清导致你贫血的原因
We also need to find out what's causing it,
希望你能配合我们做一系列扫描和检查
so I'd like to admit you for a battery of scans and tests.
我自己有医生
Uh-uh, I've got my own doctor.
我会跟他约的
I'll make an appointment with him.
亚当斯先生 我们不建议你这样离开医院
Mr. Adams, we don't want you to leave in this condition.
-你的身体不好 -我觉得挺好
- You're not well. - I feel fine.
肖恩 你确定吗
Sean, are you sure about that?
确定 让我坐车回家
Yes, and a car ride home
在自家床上睡一觉 不会出什么事
and sleeping in my own bed isn't gonna hurt me.
这可不一定
That may not be true.
我强烈建议你听从崔医生的建议
I-I emphatically recommend that you take Dr. Choi's advice.
你的心理评估做完了
As far as the psych evaluation goes,
我没问题吧
am I in the clear?
不听医生的话
Well, not listening to your physician
可不是个好兆头
isn't the greatest sign to me.
可芝加哥又不是只有你一位心理咨♥询♥师
Well, you're not the only psychiatrist in Chicago.
我会让我的主治医生继续治疗
I'll get a referral from my primary.
-肖恩 -小薇 我们走
- Sean... - Viv, we're going.
把我的衣服递给我
Hand me my clothes.
请把我需要签字的文件拿给我
Please get me whatever paperwork I need to sign,
我要出院
so I can get out of here.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表