If it does, I'll restart it.
我会一直让它重新跳动
I'll keep restarting it.
上一次的复苏...
That last resuscitation was...
太暴♥力♥了
so violent.
你们的儿子还有机会
Your son still has a chance.
是吗
Does he?
拜托
Please...
不要再英雄主义了
No more heroics.
罗德斯医生 我承认
Dr. Rhodes, I admit,
我想让你成为今天的英雄
I wanted you to be the hero today.
我知道你也一样
And I know you did too.
但是也许是时候停下来了
But maybe it's time to stop.
从神经外科那得知了最新情况
Got an update from the neurosurgical floor.
他们刚刚开始治疗尼克
They just got started on Nick.
这些外国诊所
These foreign clinics--
一次治疗要3万美元 有的时候还更多
$30,000 a treatment, sometimes more.
干细胞从世界各地运来
The stem cells are shipped in from all over the world.
甚至没有办法证明他们是可靠的
There's no way to prove they're even authentic,
他们网站上写的成功率
and the success rates on their websites--
-完全无法考证 -我知道 很恐怖
- Totally unverifiable. - Scary, I know.
但是 干细胞研究依然取得了巨大的飞跃
But still, stem cell research is making huge leaps.
也许对于神经退行性疾病是这样
Yeah, maybe for neurodegenerative diseases.
但是像尼克这样的脊椎损伤
But spinal cord injuries like Nick's?
技术成熟还需要很多年
That tech is years away.
等一下
Just give me a second.
威尔 威尔 过来一下
Will... Will, I need you in here.
好了 我得挂了
All right, I gotta go.
梅洛迪的主脉波在波动
Melody's a-line pulsatility is fluctuating.
-刚出现的吗 -几分钟前出现的
- This just start? - A couple minutes ago.
我的心脏情况变得更糟了吗
Is my heart getting worse?
不 更好了
Uh, no, better.
38.3摄氏度 你的体温下降了
101. Your temp's gone down.
意味着你的身体开始反击了
It means your body's starting to fight back.
我会好起来吗
I'm gonna be okay?
我们会再做一次血检
Well, we'll get another blood test,
如果你的白细胞数量也有所改善
and if your white cell count has improved as well,
你的心脏也在继续恢复
and your heart continues to strengthen,
我就调低你的心肺辅助
then I'll dial down the support.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊 我还以为肯定
Oh, god, I thought for sure...
谢谢你 艾普尔
Thank you, April.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
天啊 我太害怕了
Oh, god, I was so scared.
没事了
You're good.
我应该打电♥话♥告诉我爸妈
I should call my parents.
当然
Of course.
不得不说 我没想到
Yeah, I gotta say, I did not expect
静脉注射免疫球蛋白和血浆取出法这么有效
IVIG and plasmapheresis to be so effective,
更不用说这么快速起效了
let alone that quickly.
可能跟CPS结合使用...
You know, maybe coupling it with the CPS...
或者可能是药物
Or perhaps, you know, maybe the meds
终于自己起效了
just finally worked on their own.
算了 谁管它
You know what? Who cares.
-反正起效了 -是啊
- It worked. - Yeah.
-是吧 -我们赢了
- Yeah? - We got the win.
是啊
Yeah...
-你好像一点都不激动 -没有
- You don't seem excited. - No, I am.
今天太累了而已
It's just a long day.
是啊 但是值得
Yeah, but a good one.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
神经外科医生说一切都很顺利
Neurosurgeon said everything went well.
我感觉好多了 整个人焕然一新
I feel much better. It's like night and day.
介意我看看吗
Mind if I take a look?
一切都好吧
All good back there?
嗯
Yeah.
没有意外
No surprises.
好极了 我准备让今天过去了
Great. Ready to put today behind me...
就是字面意思
No pun intended.
尼克 我检查你的腹部时
Nick, when I was examining your abdomen,
你以为自己感觉到了什么
you thought you felt something.
其实并没有 对吗
You didn't, did you?
我妻子非常期望我有反应
Just my wife's eyes desperately wishing I could.
你在墨西哥接受的治疗
These treatments you're getting in Mexico--
根本没起作用
They're not working.
考虑到你的情况
And given your injury,
瘫痪逆转的概率几乎是零
the chances of paralysis being reversed is almost zero.
我不能放弃
I can't give up.
干细胞可以变为身体的任何东西
Stem cells can turn into any part of the body.
它们可能不会治好你
Instead of curing you,
而是形成肿块或者肿瘤
they could form a mass or a tumor.
拜托 你别再去注射了
Please, don't get anymore injections.
我必须去
I have to.
我爱茱莉娅胜过一切
I love Julia more than anything,
但是有一些
but there are...
我无法给她的亲密
intimacies that I can't provide.
我们的关系建立在希望上 那是我们之间的纽带
Our bond is built on hope. It's what holds us together.
所以你相不相信那里的治疗没关系
So it doesn't matter if you believe the treatments won't work.
茱莉娅相信就行
Julia does.
-这样我就够了 -但你是在冒生命危险
- That's enough for me. - But you're risking your life.
她就是我的生命
She is my life.
我不想让你们告诉她你们的担忧
I don't want you to share your concerns with her.
好
Okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好运
Good luck?
伊森 你在开玩笑吗
Ethan, are you kidding?
小娜 我见过瘫痪的退伍老兵
Nat, I've met combat vets who have been paralyzed.
自卑感真的让人压力很大
The feelings of inferiority can be overwhelming.
如果你告诉他们一瓶蛇油
If you told them a bottle of snake oil
可能帮他们再次走路
might help them walk again,
那他们每次都会喝
they'd drink it every time.
所以你赞同尼克的做法
So you agree with what Nick's doing?
我是理解 小娜
I understand it, Nat.
不是真的
It wasn't real.
那个情景是安排好的
The situation was staged,
但是你的反应绝对是真的
but your response was absolutely real.
但我不该骗你
But I shouldn't have tricked you.
我以为从内建立你的感觉
I thought building you up from the inside
会帮助你认识到真正的自我
would help you connect to your true self,
但现在我知道...
but I realize now...
其实你一直很清楚你的自我
You've always known exactly who you are.
真正的目标是让他人也知道
The real goal is making sure others can see that.
芝加哥医疗中心
-这是什么 -医院志愿者背心
- What's that? - A hospital volunteer vest.
我知道这没有你其它服装闪耀
I know it's not as flashy as your other outfit,
但在这里 有很多需要帮助的人
but around here, there are a lot of people in need.
看到你穿着这个
Seeing you in this,
他们会知道他们可以指望上你
they'll know you're someone they can depend on--
你可以帮他们
someone who can help them.
你考虑一下
Think about it.
手术
Surgery?
三号♥手术室空着
I have procedure room 3 open.
我帮你安排 马上
I'll schedule you in. Come on up.
艾普尔·塞克斯顿
艾普尔
April?
艾普尔
April...
我看到你的名字在刮宫手术名单上
I saw your name on the list for a D&C.
是刚才的超声检查
It was my ultrasound.
没...没有...
There wa--there wasn't...
我不...我不知道是什么时候的事
I-I don't-- I don't know when.
我不...我不知道为什么...
I-I don't-- I don't know why...
我的孩子
My baby's...
心跳...
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表