今晚一起吃饭 老地方
Um, so, dinner tonight? Our usual spot?
-好的 -好
- You got it. - Good.
再见
Bye.
待会见
I will catch you guys later.
双臂交叉
Crossed arms.
-什么 -双臂交叉
- What? - Crossed arms.
-不好意思 -丹尼尔
- Sorry. - Hey, Daniel?
我要你评估一名候选器官接受者的状况
I need you to evaluate a potential organ recipient
看看她是否能接受移植
to see if she's a candidate for transplant.
她叫梅根·斯科特
Her name's Meghan Scott.
左心室辅助装置 还在外科监护室
LVAD. Still in SICU.
我知道时间很紧
I know it's delicate,
但你能不能今天就给我个结果
but if you could get it back to me by the end of the day?
我会尽量
I will do my very best.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 八点钟两位
Yeah. For two at 8:00 P.M.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
看你满面笑容的
Look at you, all smiles.
激♥情♥约会
Hot date?
惊喜约会
Surprise date.
我要带尼娜去门罗的法国餐厅
I'm taking Nina to this French restaurant on Monroe,
-蠢猪展翅餐馆 -真不错
- Cochon Volant Brasserie. - Nice.
其实是纯珍展翅餐厅
Actually, it's Cochon Volant Brasserie.
斯托尔医生
Dr. Stohl.
我个人更喜欢阿莉尼亚
Personally, I prefer Alinea.
能做出美国最好的分子美食
It's American molecular gastronomy at its finest.
在圣培露榜单上排名很高
Highly ranked on the S.Pelligrino list.
我还不知道你已经休假结束了
Didn't realize you were back from your sabbatical already.
也不知道你讲♥法♥语
Or that you spoke French.
寒暄够了
Enough to get by.
有什么需要我帮助的吗 斯托尔医生
Something I can do for you, Dr. Stohl?
我的"休假"是世界卫生组织指派的任务
My "Sabbatical" Was a World Health Organization assignment.
我负责向民营应急医疗队提供建议
I advised nongovernmental emergency medical teams
如何最好的应对治疗SOD
on how best to respond and treat SODs.
突发性灾难
Sudden Onset Disasters.
我们应该好好聊一聊
We should sit down and talk about it.
好啊 听起来不错
Sure. Sounds great.
那是谁
Who is that?
巨怪
The troll.
我们最爱的急诊科主任
Our beloved Chief of Emergency Medicine.
好吧
Okay.
这才叫突发性灾难
Talk about sudden onset disasters.
我已经戒酒三年了
I've been sober almost three years.
的确不容易
It's--it's not been easy.
那种诱惑一直存在
Temptation never really goes away.
但你成功了 妈妈
But you've done it, Mom.
你一直在去戒酒会吗
Um, you been going to meetings?
匿名戒酒会吗 我试过
Alcoholics Anonymous? I tried,
但是那些人没完没了地说失败...
but the endless talk about hitting rock bottom--
我知道那本来是给我们宣泄的
I know it's supposed to be cathartic,
但那只会让我的精神状况更差
but it just put me in a worse mental space.
所以你没有参加戒酒会 也没有参加治疗
So, no meetings, no therapy.
有酒瘾复发过吗
Um, any relapses?
你能坚持戒酒真的很了不起
Wow. Well, it's remarkable that you've been able to stay sober.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我开始冥想
I--I started meditating
给自己定一个个能实现的小目标
and setting small, achievable goals,
当然了还多亏了布里亚
and of course, Bria.
以前经常和妈妈一起的那帮人
The crew Mom used to hang with--
我帮她看清楚了他们是一帮损友
I helped her see they were bad influences.
她和他们都断了联♥系♥
She dropped them all.
不去酒吧 不夜不归宿
No more bars, nightlife.
她现在很居家
She's a homebody now.
今年你高三 妈妈多在家对你来说肯定也好多了
It's senior year. Must be nice to have Mom home more.
-准备上大学吗 -当然
- Is college in the picture? - Yes.
但不打算马上申请
But not right away.
我们说好要等一年之后再申请
We've agreed I'd take a year off before applying.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
有点干
A bit parched.
我只是...我只是希望早点结束
I just--I just want this to be over.
我们希望你能明白...
It's just important that you understand that...
这个手术会改变你一生
this would be a life-changing event, the surgery,
会完全改变你和布里亚的人生
and could really shake up your and Bria's routine,
所以你必须要...
so it's very important that you--
你得有术后恢复计划
you have a postsurgical plan in place.
我准备继续这样下去
I plan to keep doing what I've been doing.
一个人恢复很有用
Going solo has worked.
我得确保这能一直有用
I need to make sure it keeps working.
换病房♥的事怎么样了 麦基
What's the status with the room change, Maggie?
那些隔壁的人就像汽油弹一样
These guys next-door to each other are like napalm.
我在努力 崔医生
I'm working on it, Dr. Choi.
谢谢
Thanks.
伙计 你去哪
Hey, man. Where you headed?
去买♥♥可乐
To grab a pop.
自动贩卖♥♥机在那边的休息室
Vending machine's in the waiting room, that way.
你打算这么玩
So that's how it's gonna be?
随便吧
Whatever.
别被这些混♥蛋♥影响了
Hey, don't let those ass-wipes get to you.
他们只是装装样子
Just trying to be tough guys.
不 杰夫
No, Jeff.
没这么简单
It goes deeper.
我的故乡姓崔的家族可不多
Not many families with the last name Choi where I grew up.
我太了解这些人了
Know the type all too well.
曼宁医生 你去创伤科三号♥
Dr. Manning, you're going to Trauma 3.
-好 -泰德·贝勒 21岁男性
- Got it. - Ted Baylor. 21-year-old male.
朋友发现他在寝室里
Friends found him in his dorm room
拿着XBOX 失去了知觉
hooked up to the Xbox and unresponsive.
路上已经给他输液和输氧
Gave him fluids and oxygen in the field.
-血糖水平 -血糖八百
- Glucose level? - Blood sugar's 800.
突破天际
That's sky-high.
看来没有我你们也没问题啊
See the train kept rolling without me.
-是啊 -欢迎回来 我们很想你
- Yep. - Welcome back. We missed you.
听我口令
All right. On my count.
一二三
One, two, three.
贝勒先生 贝勒先生
Mr. Baylor? Mr. Baylor?
-他晕过去了 胸腔问题吗 -是的
- He's out. Sternal? - Yep.
他醒了
There he is.
贝勒先生 你知道你在哪吗
Mr. Baylor, do you know where you are?
医院
Hospital.
好的 他还能说话 保护他的气道
Okay. He's able to speak and protect his airway.
呼吸音不错 肺部也没问题
Good breath sounds. Lungs are clear.
维持氧饱和度
Maintaining oxygen saturation.
好的 氧气供应不要断
All right, let's keep him on the O2,
给他挂点水
bolus another liter of fluid,
准备注射胰岛素
and start an insulin drip.
要化验吗
Labs?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
可能是糖尿病酮酸中毒
Likely diabetic ketoacidosis,
做下血常规 血液生化 静脉血糖
so, CBC, CMP, VBG,
血红蛋白 糖化血红蛋白 还有末梢血糖检查
hemoglobin, A1-C, and another Accu-Chek.
检查下心脏 肌钙蛋白 做个心电图
For cardiac, troponin and an EKG.
干得好
Nice job.
救命
Help! Help!
出问题了
Something's wrong!
我来 怎么了
I got it. What happened?
什么情况
What happened?
他刚刚说话说着说着就两眼一翻
He was talking, and then his eyes rolled back.
我不...
I--I don't--
还有脉搏 但他没法保护自己的气道
Got a pulse, but he can't protect his airway.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表