病人入院 呼吸困难
Incoming, peds in respiratory distress.
-30秒后到 -收到
- 30 seconds out. - We got this.
亲爱的
Hey, love.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
不是应该在家好好休息吗
Aren't you supposed to be home taking care of yourself?
我不想待在家里
I don't wanna stay at home.
会胡思乱想
Just can't stop thinking about things.
还不如在这里忙一点
I'd rather be here, busy.
你确定吗
You sure?
自从失去了孩子
Since we lost the baby,
我和塔特之间的感觉就不一样了
things with me and Tate are just different.
我需要工作
I need to work.
好吧 有需要就告诉我
All right, well, you tell me if you need anything.
-好吗 行吗 -行
- Okay? You got this? - Mm-hmm.
你去第二治疗室
You're going to Treatment 2.
奥黑尔机场飞机迫降
Emergency landing at O'Hare.
七岁女孩在飞行途中突然晕倒
7-year-old girl collapsed mid-flight.
在飞机上开始出现呼吸急促现象
Acute shortness of breath started on the plane.
已经在路上用了舒喘宁和一单位外消旋
One albuterol and one racemic epi given en route.
-血氧呢 -低于90
- Sats? - Uh, low 90s.
药物没怎么起作用
Meds didn't do much.
好的 轻一点
All right, gently.
一二三
One, two, three.
妈妈
Mommy?
她在让她的女儿冷静
She's just telling her daughter to be calm.
我们会说英语
We speak English.
肺部听起来不通畅 有干啰音
Lungs sound congested-- rhonchi throughout.
我们做一个胸部透视 我是崔医生
Let's get a chest X-ray. I'm Dr. Choi.
我会照顾你的女儿
I'm gonna be taking care of your daughter.
-你们从哪来 -厄瓜多尔
- Where are you traveling from? - Ecuador.
好的 你女儿服用过什么药或者酒精类东西吗
All right, has your daughter ingested any drugs? Alcohol?
-有什么我们需要注意的吗 -没有
- Anything we should be aware of? - No.
有什么病症是我们要注意的吗
Any medical issues we should be aware of?
她总是氧气不足
She can never get enough air.
嘴唇总是青紫的
Her lips are always blue.
从小就这样 我们村里的医生
Her whole life, the doctor in my village--
说没办法治
she says she can't help.
我们本来准备去明尼阿波里斯市看心脏医生的
We were going to Minneapolis to see a heart doctor.
肯定是心脏容量负荷过度
Definitely volume overloaded.
给她静脉注射五毫克的呋♥塞♥米♥
Let's get five milligrams of Lasix IV.
血压108/82
BP, 108 over 82.
-心率110 -可能是肺有问题
- Heart rate, 110. - Could be a pulmonary issue,
或者先天性心脏病
or any number of congenital heart defects.
做个心电图 预约CT
Let's get an EKG, and call CT.
我们会尽力救治你的女儿
We're gonna do everything we can for your daughter.
谢谢
Thank you.
-病人入院 曼宁医生 -在
- Incoming. Dr. Manning? - Yep.
特丽莎·埃珍 25岁
Teresa Azen, 25.
持续性植物人状态
Persistent vegetative state.
在尿液中发现血之后
Brought in by her long-term care facility
她的长♥期♥护理机构送她过来
after blood was discovered in her urine.
检测生命体征 体温 血常规
Now let's get vitals, a temp,
血液生化 尿液检验 尿液细菌培养及药敏试验
CBC, CMP, UA with C&S.
可能只是尿路感染
Could just be a UTI,
但我们给她的肾做一个超声波
but let's look at her kidneys with an ultrasound
-排除结石可能 -明白
- to rule out hydro from a stone. - Got it.
好 听我口令 一二三
All right, on my count, one, two, three.
-脑损伤 -车祸
- Brain injury? - Car crash.
特丽莎 我是曼宁医生
Teresa, I'm Dr. Manning.
我会照顾你 好吗
I'm gonna take good care of you, okay?
胃导管看起来没问题
G-tube looks good.
体温100.6华氏度
Temp, 100.6.
无反应
Unresponsive.
没有肾结石 看看膀胱
No kidney stones. Let's look at the bladder.
你说她植物人状态多久了
How long did you say she was in a vegetative state for?
五年
Five years.
我们要报♥警♥ 这个女人怀孕了
We need to call the police. This woman is pregnant.
有阴♥道♥创伤
There's vaginal trauma,
所以尿里才会有血
which explains the blood in the urine.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这是受害者吗 -对
- Is this our victim? - Yeah.
太可怕了 你见过这种事吗
It's awful. You ever see anything like this?
-我也希望没见过 -我们把她移到上面
- I wish I could say I hadn't. - Okay, let's lift.
一二三
One, two, three.
真无助
So helpless.
我们在调查特丽莎所在的
We're looking into all of the employees
那个机构的工作人员
at Teresa's facility.
检查访客记录和安保录像
We're checking visitor logs, security footage.
我们会找出接触过她的人
We'll find out who had access to her
到过她那层的人
and to her floor.
但强♥奸♥检查只能检查出
But the rape kit's only supposed to reveal DNA
过去五天的DNA
for the past five days.
-这怎么办 -我不想这么说
- How is this gonna help? - I hate to say this,
但这种案例
but the likelihood in a case like this
罪犯会经常骚扰她
is that the offender's been assaulting her regularly,
甚至每天都会
maybe even daily.
特丽莎的父母到了
Hey, Teresa's parents are here.
好的
Okay.
大卫和安吉拉·埃珍
David and Angela Azen,
这是琳德赛警探和曼宁医生
this is Detective Lindsay and Dr. Manning.
对你女儿发生的事我深表遗憾
I am so sorry for what happened to your daughter.
怎么会有人对她做出这种事
How could someone do this to her?
你们会抓住这个禽兽吗
Are you gonna catch this monster?
会的 我们已经开展了调查
Yes, we've already opened an investigation,
现在抓捕本案嫌疑人是我们的第一要务
and finding whoever did this is a top priority for us.
我只想告诉你们
I just want you to know,
我们会给你们女儿最好的照顾
we are gonna give your daughter the best possible care.
你们先进去陪陪你们女儿吧
Why don't you go spend some time with your daughter?
这层楼有18个病人
We have 18 patients on this floor,
都患有严重的精神疾病
all suffering from serious mental illnesses.
从13岁开始 亨利就一直在和
Since age 13, Henry has been battling
神经性厌食症和边缘性人格障碍作斗争
anorexia nervosa coupled with borderline personality disorder.
伊芙琳患有精神分♥裂♥症
Evelyn struggles with schizophrenia,
幻听和妄想症
auditory hallucinations, paranoia.
我们在给她服用新型抗精神病药物
We have her on a new anti-psychotic,
希望能够抑制她的暴♥力♥倾向
hoping that'll curb her violent tendencies.
这里的病人
Patients might be here
住院时间从六周到六个月不等
anywhere from six weeks to six months.
你没听我说话
You're not listening!
你不属于这里 出去
You don't belong here. Get out!
-出去 -够了 汤姆
- Get out! - That's enough, Tom.
我们去做你的艺术项目吧
Why don't we go work on your art project?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是里斯医生 是从芝加哥医院来这里参观的
Uh, I'm Dr. Reese. I'm visiting from Chicago Med.
他说得没错
He's right.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
这些医生都以为我疯了 但我没有
All the doctors think I'm crazy, but I'm not.
里斯医生 我们继续
Dr. Reese, we're moving on.
她最坏了
She's the worst.
我告诉你
Hey, just so you know,
我从来不用"疯"这个字
"Crazy" is a word I never use.
佩里拉女士 术后第二天
And we've got Ms. Perreira-- post op day two.
我们今天早上撤掉了她的胸管和各种线
We removed her chest tube and wires this morning.
她正在进行饮食控制 看上去还不错
She is tolerating a diet, and looking good.
她在服用固定剂量的吗♥啡♥
She's on a solid dose of morphine.
会诊呢
And what about consults?
内科重症监护室要做两次 一次关于主动脉瓣
Uh, we have two in the MICU, one for an aortic valve,
另一次关于潜在搭桥
and the other for a potential bypass.
好 我们去看看吧 各位
All right. Let's go have a look, everybody.
等一下 还有一件事
Uh, just a moment. Uh, one more thing--
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表