I should've never come to the hospital.
为什么 否认就能解决问题吗
Because what? Denial is a good solution?
你不明白 莎伦
You don't understand, Sharon.
我的家人都死于糖尿病
My family--diabetes kills.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
你的遗传基因没判你死刑 基奥尼
Your genetics don't doom you, Keoni.
没 我均衡饮食 我不喝我在酒吧
No? I eat healthy. I don't drink the coladas
调的朗姆酒或朗姆酒
or the daiquiris that I make at the bar.
我锻炼 但我却这样了
I exercise. Yet here I am.
我做了我该做的
I did what I was supposed to do.
是的 很遗憾
Yeah, and unfortunately,
像你我这样的人得做得更多
people like you and I have to do that and more
才能打破循环
to break the cycle.
是的 我也有糖尿病
Yes, I have diabetes too.
我也失去了家人
And I've lost family also.
-我不知道 -很多人都不知道
- I didn't know. - Many don't.
这不是因为我在隐藏
And it's not because I'm hiding it,
而是因为我把它控制住了
but because I've got it under control,
而且我已经控制住14年了
and I have for the last 14 years.
医院里有些人 没办法只能投降
There are people in this hospital who have to surrender.
而你有机会
You have an opportunity.
你最好抓住
You better take it.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese?
如果...
If, um--
如果你想换个主治医生
if you would like to continue your residency
指导你的住院期
under a different attending,
那我完全理解
I would completely understand.
基奥尼 我想来说再见 你还好吧
Hey, Keoni. Wanted to say good-bye. You good?
正在努力 不过会好起来
Work in progress, but I'll get there.
听说你要去晒太阳了
Heard you're taking off for the sunshine.
没错 你是我这里最后一个病人
Oahu. You're my last patient.
我是土生土长的夏威夷人 这肯定是命运
A native Hawaiian. Must be fate.
可能是吧
You might be right.
古德温女士想把你的钉子给你
Ms. Goodwin wanted you to have your nail.
知道吗 我不需要
You know what? I don't need it.
[夏威夷语]
He ho'omaka hou 'ana.
"新的开始"
"A new beginning."
我也是
You and me both.
嗯 我们等等看
Yeah, we'll just have to wait.
这风景 我简直太怀念了
This view. Oh, how I've missed this view.
或者是一种风景
Or just a view.
那晚餐...
So, dinner.
家里没有什么吃的了
The pantry is... not really stocked.
我们可以出去吃
We could go out.
或者叫外卖♥♥
Or order in.
这样最好 就今晚
It's probably for the best. Just for tonight.
听我说
Look,
我知道你力排众议
I know you went out on a limb,
所以谢谢你
so thank you.
能从那里出来我太高兴了
I'm just so happy to be out of there.
来
Come here.
医生 医生
Doctor? Doctor?
-怎么了 -她醒了
- What is it? - She's awake.
她醒了
She's awake
呼吸检查结果不错
Breathing trial looks good.
我给你把管子拿下来 好吗 艾莉森
I'm gonna take this tube out, okay, Allison?
好
All right.
好了吗
Ready?
没事
It's okay.
呼吸 好了
Breathe, and there you go.
好
Okay.
这是哪里
Where am I?
你病了 亲爱的
You got sick, honey.
我们不得不送你来医院
We had to take you to the hospital.
我来了多久了
How long am I gonna be here?
我不想错过学校的舞蹈课
I don't want to miss the school dance.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
亲爱的
Hi, baby.
那个牙医吗 当时我一直在候诊室
The orthodontist? I was in the waiting room the whole time
看邮件
just checking my emails.
她出来时 还微笑给我看牙套
When she came out, she smiled, showed me her braces,
看起来没一点异样
didn't seem any different.
警方怀疑他没用氮气 而是用的三♥唑♥仑♥
The police suspect instead of nitrous he used triazolam.
她晕过去了 对性侵的事没有记忆
It knocked her out, ensured she had no memory of the assault.
变♥态♥
Sick bastard.
我知道你们很难接受
I know this is a lot to process,
但等艾莉森好点
but once Allison is stronger,
警探想来问她几个问题
the detective would like to come in and ask her a few questions.
艾莉森刚跟死神擦肩而过
Look, Ali just had a brush with death,
可她关心的只有
and all she cares about is
她还能不能去参加学校舞蹈课
if she can still go to the junior high dance.
她太天真了
She's so innocent.
我不想夺走她的天真
I don't want to take that from her.
总有一天我们不得不那么做 但不是今天
One day we'll have to, but not today.
我们理解
We understand.
我们明早再来看她
We'll be back in the morning to check on her.
晚安
Good night.
杰夫的储物柜都清空了 他走了
Jeff's locker's cleared out, and he left.
对 大概一小时前
Yeah, about an hour ago.
你知道吗 他想离开我们医院的事
Did you know? That he wanted to move on from Med?
知道 但我不知道你不知道
Yes. But I didn't know that you didn't.
他没道别就走了吗
He left without even saying good-bye?
这样可不好
That's not cool.
不 这样做是对的
No. It was the right play.
我们聊原因的话
The conversation about why
对我们俩谁都没好处
wouldn't have done either of us any good.
虽然半夜溜走
Slips out in the night,
但他却给人一种骑士的感觉
and still somehow he makes it chivalrous.
我为杰夫高兴
I'm happy for Jeff.
崭新的开始
Fresh start.
嗯
Yeah.
-霍斯特德医生 -晚安 麦基
- Dr. Halstead. - Night, Maggie.
我和妮娜要去莫利酒吧找杰
Nina and I are gonna meet Jay at Molly's.
你想一起去吗
You want to join?
让今天的事彻底过去
Put this day behind us?
好 好像是个好主意
Yeah. That sounds great.
我...我得先办点事
Uh, I just-I have to do something first,
一会儿去找你们
so I'll meet you guys there.
好
Okay.
加里的器官获得过程很顺利
Gary's organ recovery went well.
今晚会有很多人得救
A lot of lives are being saved tonight.
真希望我更有赢的感觉
Just wish it felt more like a win.
白蝴蝶也不过如此
So much for white butterflies.
自己的运气掌握在自己手里
I think we make our own luck anyway.
-我该回去了 -是 是
- I should get back to the ED. - Yeah. Yeah.
我...明天见
I'll--I'll see you tomorrow.
然后那家伙说 如果按照我的方式做
So, then the guy says, "If we would've done it my way,
那我们就能走出这里了
we could've walked out of here."
太冷了 杰
That's really horrible, Jay.
谁告诉你这个的
Who told you that one?
-爸爸 -我早该猜到
- Dad. - I should've known.
-拜托 -好吧
- Come on. - Of course.
他太恶心了
He's disgusting.
大变样
Big change.
对 我觉得我需要点新东西
Yeah. I, um, felt like I needed something new.
-很漂亮 -谢谢
- Looks really nice. - Thank you.
没错 看起来很棒 我喜欢
Yeah, it looks great. I like it.
谢谢 很高兴听你这么说
Thanks. I'm glad.
我们都喜欢 你想喝点什么
Well, we all like it. What are you having to drink?
我...我喝啤酒吧
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表