看到没 第一次马拉松领头其实没什么
See? Taking a header at your first marathon is nothing.
医疗处
但带头穿着婚纱跳进游泳池
Now, taking a header into a pool in your wedding dress?
-就太疯了 -是吧
- Epic fail. - Right?
不 那就会让你花上二十分钟贴个创可贴
No, that would be taking 20 minutes to put on a Band-Aid.
-抱歉 都是我的错 -不 不怪你
- Sorry. Totally my fault. - No, no, not at all.
你要多久都可以 但你
Take as long as you need. You, on the other hand,
有一个肠胃不舒服的大神
have a superhero with super intestinal discomfort
需要你马上去照顾
who requires your immediate attention.
差不多半程了 你还行吗
Almost halfway. You holding up?
我随时都能达到亢奋情绪
I'm sure that runner's high is gonna kick in any second now.
-或者中暑 -没错
- That or heatstroke. - Yeah.
今天气温是高了些
It's not the best day for a heat wave.
我在想一会儿我们可以做点别的
Yeah, I was thinking maybe later we can do something else.
什么 比如倒下吗
What? Like collapse?
不 比如卧室运动
No. Maybe a bedroom activity.
在厨房♥桌面也行
Or kitchen table.
浴室呢
Shower.
快啊 医生 跟上我的脚步
Let's go, Doc. Pick up the pace.
要记住举着 还有 冰敷 不是热敷
Now, try to keep it elevated, and remember: ice, not heat.
求你别提热字 都快热炸了
Oh, please don't mention heat. It's hot as balls out here.
我们需要帮助 一个人被车碾到了
We need help. A guy got run over.
-拿急救包 -好的
- Grab an aid kit. - Got it.
三 二 一
Three. Two. One.
我刹车失灵了 你们快救救他
My brakes went out. You've got to help him.
我们会尽力的
We'll do all we can.
-伊格纳西奥 -你哪里疼 伊格纳西奥
- Ignacio. - Where does it hurt, Ignacio?
麦基 这里有骑自行车的被机动车撞了
Maggie, we got a bike versus auto.
左胸呼吸音减弱
Diminished breath sounds on the left side.
听起来充血了 肺可能瘫痪了
Sounds like it's full of fluid. I think his lung collapsed.
马拉松交通管制加上天热
Marathon traffic and power outages
电力中断 医务人员都在忙
from the heat have paramedics backed up.
我们只能自己来了
We're on our own for a while.
他可等不了了 他需要胸部插管
Well, he doesn't have a while. He needs a chest tube now.
你不能插 你没插过
Not from you. You've never put one in.
现在可以插啊
Be my guest.
我们都没资格插管
Neither of us is allowed to do it.
那他就会死
Then he's gonna die.
麦基 我需要古德温
Maggie, I need Goodwin.
先生 你要撑住
Sir, just hang on.
我们会尽力救治你的 好吗
We're gonna do everything we can for you, okay?
我们会帮助你的 好吗
We're gonna help you, okay?
要撑住
Just hang on.
别着急 艾普尔 霍斯特德医生过去了
Sit tight, April. Dr. Halstead's on the way.
不不不 你让他来决定
No, no, no. You let him make that call.
好的 有消息联♥系♥我
All right. You keep me posted.
怎么样了
How goes the battle?
今天可能会达到40多度
Ugh, it's supposed to hit 105 today,
所以我们放了发电机备用
so we've got a generator on standby
以防电力中断
just in case our grid goes dark.
莎伦 听着 伯特给我打电♥话♥了
Sharon, listen. Bert called me.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
他想一起去喝一杯
He wants to get together for drinks,
我想在回答他之前
and I just--I wanted to check in
先和你确认一下
with you before I responded to him.
丹尼尔 你想怎么做就怎么做
Daniel, you do whatever you like.
我没关系的
I'm good.
彼得...
Hey, Peter...
你丈夫是一个离婚律师 对吗
your husband is a divorce attorney, isn't he?
是这里最好的离婚律师
Best in the city.
把他的号♥码发给我吧
Text me his number.
-我能做 -用什么做
- I can do this. - With what?
我们连胸管都没有
We don't even have a chest tube.
-我有吸痰管 -不行
- I got a suction tube. - No.
你不能乱用管子插他
You are not gonna jerry-rig your way into this guy's chest.
我不做的话他就没救了
He's got no chance unless I do.
古德温说我们要等威尔
Goodwin said to wait for Will.
那要多久
How long is that gonna take?
有脉搏 但很微弱
Got a neck pulse, but it's thready.
他没反应了
He's out.
我要减轻他肺部的负担
I've got to relieve the pressure on his lung.
血压82 血氧浓度百分之八十二
BP 82 over palp. Sat at 82%.
-我要插管了 -诺亚
- I'm doing this. - Noah.
诺亚
Noah!
有脉搏了
Pulse is coming up.
你成功了
You did it.
但出血速度没有降低
Yeah, but the tube's not slowing down.
见鬼 出血太多了
Damn. It's a bad bleed.
拜托
Okay. Come on.
他需要手术
He needs surgery.
我们需要做气管插管还要输血
We need to intubate and give him blood.
威尔到底在哪
Where the hell is Will?
娜特
Hey, Nat.
八岁女孩 突发性耳聋 在第二治疗室
Eight-year-old girl with sudden onset deafness in treatment 2.
他们说这高温应该比1995年还高
They said the heat wave's supposed to be worse than '95.
你们好 我是曼宁医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Manning.
据我了解 菲比出现了听力问题是吗
I understand Phoebe's experiencing some hearing loss?
对 我们去为参赛选手加油
Yeah...we were headed to cheer on the runners.
她跑到前面去了
She was skipping ahead.
半决赛要开始了
A semi started backing up.
我在喊她但她听不见
I was screaming, and she couldn't hear me.
几分钟之后...
A few seconds later--
什么
What?
我想都不敢想
I don't want to think about it.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
能听到吗 菲比
Can you hear that, Phoebe?
听不清
Not really.
这样呢
How about now?
一点点
Sort of.
就一点
A little.
她右耳的听力减弱了
Okay, her hearing is diminished on the right side
左耳听力几乎全丧失
and nearly absent on the left.
她之前有过头部创伤或者听力丧失的情况吗
Does she have any prior history of head trauma or hearing loss?
不 我记得没有
No. Not that I can think of.
有几次
I mean, there have been a few times
就这几个月
where I've had to call her more than once
我要多喊她几声才行 但不会这样
within these last few months, but nothing like this.
好的 我给她做一个头部CT
Okay, well, I'd like to order a head CT
看看出了什么问题 好吗
just so we can figure out what's going on, okay?
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
等等
Wait.
你要治好我的耳朵吗
Are you going to fix my ears?
我会尽力试试的
I'm sure gonna try.
我很快就回来
Be back shortly.
我插不进去
I-I can't get it in.
你要找准舌头
You have to capture the tongue.
把下巴抬起来
Elevate the jaw.
-你在干什么 -我在插管
- What the hell are you doing? - I'm trying to intubate.
他严重胸腔积血 所以我只能做了胸部插管
He had a massive hemothorax, and I had to put in a chest tube.
不 你只能等的
No, what you had to do was wait.
霍斯特德医生 这人很可能会死
Dr. Halstead, this man would have died.
根据出血量判断 几分钟之后
Yeah, judging by all the blood, if we don't get him
没有进行手术的话他反正都要丧命
into surgery in the next few minutes, he will anyway.
插好了 上氧气
I'm in. Bag him.
-急救人员在赶来吗 -他们说还得等一会
- Any ETA on transport? - Still saying it'll be a while.
我们可以打开他的胸腔 定位出血点
We could open his chest. Try to address the bleed.
也许能为他争取点时间撑到救护车来
It might buy him enough time for the ambulance to show up.
也许吧...我没法保证能找到
Yeah, it might--there's no guarantee I could even find it.
只能保证如果我们不试试 他肯定会死
The only guarantee is he'll die if we don't try.
不 我曾经也试过用非常规手段
No, I've been down this road before trying extreme measures.
一般结果都不好
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表