谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
-麦基 -你好
- Hey, Maggie? - Hey.
丽塔刚打电♥话♥来 她感染了流感
Rita just called. She came down with the flu.
今晚我们人手不足
We're gonna be short tonight.
我知道你什么意思 我又要调班了
I know what that means. Another shift.
想想有多少加班费
Well, think how much money you'll be making.
-古德温女士 -什么事
- Ms. Goodwin? - Yes?
病人到了
The patient's arriving.
用装卸台把她搬下来
Okay. Bring her up through the loading dock
-然后用员工电梯 -好
- and use the service elevator. - Sure.
装卸台
Loading dock?
我待会告诉你
I'll tell you later.
好吧
Okay.
乌鸦
Crows!
-把它们赶走 -五毫克氟哌啶醇
- Get them away! - 5 of haldol, please.
-它们就在... -没事的
- They're in the... - It's all right.
-交给我们处理 -它们在屋子里
- We're taking care of those. - They're in the house!
不不不 我们会处理好的
No, no, no. We're taking care of those.
我们会处理好的
We're taking care of those.
我们现在就处理好
We're taking care of those right now.
好了
There you go.
好了
There we go.
好
Okay.
你知道这里三个病人中就会有两个
You know two out of three patients in here
出现神志不清的症状
end up developing delirium?
因为发烧吗 她只是患了肺炎
From the fever? She has pneumonia.
这算是一个因素
Well, it's a contributing factor,
但也有重症监护病房♥本身的原因
but it's also the ICU itself.
明亮的灯光 不停响起的仪器声
You know, bright lights, the endless beeping,
时不时有人来拨弄她
constant prodding and poking.
这个女人已经精疲力尽 汉克
I mean, the woman's exhausted. Hey, Hank?
你能关掉诺瓦克女士房♥间内的灯吗
Could we maybe turn the lights down in Ms. Novak's room?
检测仪器最好也关掉一些
Maybe quiet the monitors a little bit?
还有 我觉得你没必要每过二十分钟
Also, I don't think you need to be going in and out of there
就进出一次
every 20 minutes, okay?
那个女人需要休息
The woman needs some rest.
-好 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
我今早告诉我妈妈我是精神科住院医生了
I spoke to my mom today, told her I was a psych resident.
你现在才告诉她
Oh, just now you're telling her?
我早就知道她会有什么反应 我猜的没错
Yeah. I knew how she'd react. And I was right.
她大笑
She laughed.
她说她根本没想到我会成为
She said I was the last person she could ever imagine
精神科住院医生
being a psychiatrist.
这话说得可真是对你有信心
Wow. Real vote of confidence there.
什么时候让我见见你妈妈
Do I get to meet your mom someday?
-你也看到了吗 -嗯
- You seeing what I'm seeing? - Yeah.
我们需要一名胸心外科医生
We need a CT surgeon, now.
呼叫莱瑟医生
Page Dr. Latham?
他在手术中 叫罗德斯医生来
He's in surgery. Get Dr. Rhodes.
他今天不上班
He's not on call.
告诉他是紧急情况
Tell him it's an emergency.
这个表格让我有点不解 惠勒医生
I'm puzzled by this chart, Dr. Wheeler.
你有没有做例行检查
Did you do a rectal exam?
我觉得没有这个必要
I didn't think in this case it was necessary.
永远有必要
It's always necessary.
这是理疗环节之一
It's a part of the physical exam,
我要看到结果
and it's expected.
我曾经见过因为住院医师疏忽大意
I've seen too many things missed because feckless residents
不做完整的理疗而出了很多岔子
don't do a complete physical.
那个巨怪为什么还在这里
What's the troll still doing here?
他不用过什么桥回家吗
Doesn't he have a bridge somewhere to go home to?
-你的病人怎么样 -仍然昏迷中
- How's your boy? - Still out.
好吧 CT没检查出什么结果
All right. CTs were all negative.
没有发现肿块和出血点
No swelling, no bleeds.
毒理检测也没有结果
Tox screens are also negative.
排除了常见的疑似因素
Rules out usual suspects.
海♥洛♥因♥ 病毒 可♥卡♥因♥
Heroin, meth, cocaine.
然后怎么办
Then what?
应该是一些合成大♥麻♥素
Some synthetic cannabinoid.
你的病人心率多少
What's your patient's heart rate?
很慢 50
Slow. 50.
心动过缓 排除了摇♥头♥丸♥
Bradycardia. Rules out MDMA.
我做军医时见过不少这种病例
See a lot of that in the field.
你觉得是香料吗
You think we're looking at spice?
-香料 -是一种伪大♥麻♥
- Spice? - It's fake weed.
可以用来和很多东西混合...
And it could be mixed with a number of things--
弗拉卡 鳄鱼[均为毒品]
Flakka, krokodil.
没错
Right.
毒理检测查不出那种东西
None of that would show up in a tox screen either.
没错 要是能知道是哪一种就好了
Nope. Well, hope one of them comes to and tells us.
还是继续以吸毒过量的标准流程进行治疗
Meanwhile, stay with the standard OD protocol.
-用苯类药和输液 -好的
- Benzos and fluids. - Got it.
真不错
Oh, yes. Very nice.
我们去参加艺术学院的慈善晚会
Charity event at the art institute.
-麦基 -萝宾
- Hi, Maggie. - Robyn.
-你同意吗 -房♥间隔缺损
- You concur? - Atrial septal defect.
但你觉得这是紧急情况
But you feel it's an emergency?
病人已经被麻醉了
Well, the patient's already anesthetized.
就做个CT 她精神状态不好吗
For just a CT? Is she mentally compromised?
没有
No.
等等 这看着不大对劲
Wait. This doesn't look right.
她的胸腔前壁有些凸起畸形 她是残疾吗
The ribcage. Pectus carinatum. Is she deformed?
来见见她
Come meet her.
好的
Okay.
非常抱歉
I'm really sorry about this.
没事
It's okay.
我在医生休息室等你
I'll wait in the doctors' lounge.
一会儿来找你
Come find you in a little bit.
这是罗德斯医生
Oh, here he is. Dr. Rhodes.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming in.
这是中国大使♥馆♥的谢先生
This is Mr. Hsieh from the Chinese embassy.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
这是伍德菲尔德先生 芝加哥动物园的主任
Mr. Woodfield, The director of the Chicago zoo.
医生你好
Doctor.
首席兽医 埃文斯医生
And the Chief veterinarian, Dr. Evans.
动物园
Uh...Zoo?
你的病人...
Your patient...
来见见苏琳吧
Meet Su Lin.
所以这是你的主意吗
So, this was your idea?
崔医生是动物园的志愿者
Dr. Choi volunteers at the zoo.
正常来说我们是不会把动物带这里来的
Normally we wouldn't bring an animal in here,
但是没有经过CT扫描我们没法诊断啊
But we couldn't diagnose without a CT.
没关系 但我不是兽医啊
Well, that's fine, but I'm not a veterinarian.
她需要一个心胸外科医生
She needs a cardiothoracic surgeon.
你做过很多次这种手术了
You've done this procedure many times.
是的 没错 但都是给人做的啊
Oh, yeah, I have, on human beings.
里面都差不多啦 就是大一点
Same plumbing, just bigger.
打开她的胸腔 堵住那个洞
Crack her chest and plug the hole.
我不能 我不能就这么打开她的胸腔
I can't--no, I can't just crack her chest.
她会失血过多的
She'll lose too much blood,
然后我该用什么给她输血呢
And what am I supposed to transfuse with?
血库里有熊猫血吗
Do we have panda in the blood bank?
那怎么办
So, how do we treat her?
我猜我会带她去
I guess I would have to take her
疏导室
up to the cath lab
用气球来堵住那个伤口
And close the defect with a balloon.
好吧 那就这么做吧
Okay. Then do it.
真的吗 我们确定这样真的好吗
Really? Are we sure that we're all comfortable
花费时间和医院资源
Spending our time and the hospital's resources
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表