我是查尔斯医生 丹尼尔
I'm Dr. Charles. Daniel.
我们 今天你刚到医院时我们见过
We, um, we met earlier today when you got to the hospital.
你还记得吗
You remember?
记得 对 记得
Oh, yeah. Right, yeah.
好的 很高兴看到你状态很好
Yeah. Okay, well, I'm happy to see you're doing so well.
很高兴见到她恢复正常了
Glad to see she's finally coming around.
是啊
Yeah.
这件事我们只能求同存异了 对吗
We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one, aren't we?
对 我们也可以直接存异 那也没关系
Yeah, we can just disagree, too, that'd be all right.
康纳 实验室从她受感染的瓣膜确认了细菌
Hey Connor, the lab ID'd the bacteria from her infected valve.
Q热病吗
Q fever?
她周末在南边的一个奶牛场工作
She works on a dairy farm down-state on weekends.
我准备去自助餐厅给卫♥生♥部♥
I'm heading down to the cafeteria to write up my report
写报告
for the health department.
如果你有空
If you're free,
我希望你可以帮我提供一些细节
I was hoping you might help me fill in a few details.
好的 我先去签字移交几个病人
Yeah, I just have to sign over a few patients.
那我们
I'll, um,
-十分钟后楼下见吗 -好的
- meet you down there in ten? - Great.
你不是想知道为什么我会跟我男朋友分手吗
You wanted to know why I broke up with my boyfriend.
他太弱了 每次我们吵架都是他服软
He was too soft. He rolled over every time we had a fight.
但是那家伙真是的
But that guy, though.
好了 我该下楼去了
Anyway, I better get downstairs.
回见
See you later?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
死亡时间 20点53分
Time of death, 20:53.
琳德赛警探那边有消息吗
Hey, hear anything from Detective Lindsay?
-还没有 -别放弃
- Not yet. - Hang in there.
那孩子很坚强 警局会找到他的
The kid's a survivor. PD will find him.
我才不会傻坐着什么都不做
I'm not just gonna sit around and do nothing.
你要出去找他吗
Well you're gonna go out looking for him?
行了 莎拉 这城市这么大
Come on, Sarah, it's a big city.
莎拉
Sarah.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
-他给了我优先认股权 -优先认股
- He offered me stock options. - Stock options?
-然后你拒绝了 -是啊 我知道
- And you turned him down? - Yeah, I know.
我还是挺后悔的
I'm kind of kicking myself a little,
不过这事不适合我
but it's not for me.
我再想想别的办法赚外快
I'll figure out another way to make some cash.
或者节约开支
Well, or just save some.
-你搬来跟我住怎么样 -妮娜 行了
- How about you move in with me? - Nina, come on.
我很感谢你的邀请
I appreciate the offer,
但我不会搬去跟你住
but if I'm gonna move in with you,
我不想因为钱而这样做
I don't want it to be because of money.
这不是因为钱
It's not about the money.
这是因为我真的觉得这可能是一个机会
It's because I really think this has a chance to work.
所以你怎么说
So what do you say?
我真为你们开心
I am so happy for you guys.
-八块五 -谢谢
- It's $8.50. - Oh, thanks.
-谢谢你 -我来帮你
- Thank you. - Let me give you a hand.
好的
All right.
艾普尔 你没事吧
Hey, April, you okay?
你确定吗
You sure?
艾普尔 你在发烧
April, you're burning up.
-不好意思 -好的 谢谢你
- Sorry. - All right, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
生平事迹
雷吉·迪克森
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表