外套穿起来了啊
All bundled up?
你知不知道你的竖毛反射
You--you realize your pilomotor reflex is
是发展成冻疮的第一步
the first step towards frostbite?
差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
我已经考虑了一段时间
So you know, I've been sitting on this for a while now,
虽然听起来有点傻
and, uh, it might sound silly,
但是我觉得如果一对情侣能一起旅行
but I believe if couples are good travel partners,
那他们在一起就能有未来
then they have what it takes to have a future.
你觉得如何
So what do you think?
去新奥尔良 喝酒吃东西听音乐
New Orleans? Drinks, food, music.
我...
I--
"我有时候会想象反过来的情况"
"I sometimes imagine it was the other way around:
"丽莎是你妻子 而娜塔莉是我的"
that Lisa was your wife and Natalie was mine."
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我跟杰夫这么说过
I said that to Jeff.
所以后来才都不联♥系♥了
That's why we all lost touch.
他不希望我们继续来往了
He didn't want us to hang out anymore.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我跟丽莎之间出现问题的时候
Right when Lisa and I started to go sideways,
你跟杰夫约我去双锚酒吧
you and Jeff met me out at Twin Anchors
想开导我
for moral support.
我记得
Yeah. I remember.
当时你去吧台点酒
You were up at the bar ordering a round,
我当时看着你 就那么脱口而出了
and I was looking at you, and I just said it.
为什么
Why?
因为当时我的婚姻分崩离析
'Cause my marriage was falling apart
而且当时我有点醉了
and I was a little bit drunk,
因为在那一刻 那是我的真心话
and right at that moment, it was true.
而杰夫当然直接气炸了
Jeff, of course, flipped out,
要不是当时你在场
and I mean, if you weren't there,
场面可能会很难看
it might've gotten ugly.
可你现在才告诉我
And you're just telling me this now?
是啊 今天早上你问起的时候我就该说的
I know. I should've told you this morning when you asked.
今早
This morning?
你作为医学生出现的时候就该说吧
How about when you showed up as a med student?
或者在我们上♥床♥之前
Or before we slept together,
甚至在我决定了解你之前
or before I let you into my life?
简直不可理喻
Unbelievable.
正在安排送杂货
Setting up grocery delivery.
再见了 超♥市♥的诱惑
Farewell, supermarket temptations.
这是个不错的开始
Well, that's a good first step.
其实有些手♥机♥应用
Mm-hmm. You know there's some great
能够记录卡路里
apps for tracking calories too.
我以后可能会考虑
That's way down the line. I mean,
得等我搞清楚转基因食物 谷蛋白
after I get a handle on GMOs, gluten,
有机食品和新鲜时蔬
organic versus farm-fresh.
所以我才喜欢快餐 很简单
I--it's why I like fast food. It's simple.
这样吧 我打给医院的营养师
You know what? Why don't I page the hospital's nutritionist,
让她过来帮你咨♥询♥下吧
have her come in for a consult?
你还好吗
You okay?
我感觉有点喘不过气
I've just been feeling a little bit short of breath, and--
刚开始的吗
Just come on now?
几分钟前
A couple minutes ago.
是由于药物影响吗 还是...
Is it a reaction to all the meds, or--
不会 药物只是增强你的免疫系统
No. They're just sparking your immune system.
不应该影响到你的呼吸
It shouldn't affect your breathing.
你坐起来我看看
Sit up for me?
肺腔很干净 多加点氧气有用吗
Lungs are clear. Is the extra oxygen helping?
没什么效果
No, not really.
威尔 威尔 我需要帮助
Will? Will, I need a hand.
马上拿一台移♥动♥胸透机来
Stat portable chest X-ray.
-怎么了 -血糖指数正常
- What's going on? - Blood sugar's normal.
白细胞 淀粉脂肪酶含量都降下来了
White cells, amylase, lipase-they're all down.
情况很好 只是他无法呼吸
Everything's good, except now he can't breathe.
什么情况
What's happening?
你的血压和血氧含量一直在下降
Your blood pressure and oxygen levels keep dropping,
我们做一下胸腔透视
so we're gonna take a chest X-ray
看看是什么原因
to try to figure out why.
肺部有肿瘤
Mass in the lung.
听到有摩擦声
I'm hearing a rub.
本来没有的
It wasn't there before.
好 来做个超声心动图
All right. Let's get an echo.
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe.
血氧量持续下降 换成氧气面罩
O2 keeps dropping. Switching to a full face mask.
心包积液
Pericardial effusion.
什么意思
What does that mean?
继续戴着
Keep this on.
你的心脏周围出现了渗液
There's fluid built up around your heart.
导致心脏跳动困难
It's constricting it from beating.
再吊个瓶
Bolus another liter of fluid.
-125毫克甲强龙注射剂和勒威菲特注射液 -好
- Get 125mg Solu-Medrol IV and a Levophed drip. - Yes, Doctor.
呼叫罗德斯医生 得去除这些积液
Page Dr. Rhodes. We need to tap this fluid off his heart.
五分钟前他还在好转
Five minutes ago he was getting better,
而现在却比刚送来时病得更重了
and now he's sicker than when he came in.
好了
Okay.
积液是由急性心包炎引起的
So the fluid's from acute pericarditis.
肺部肿瘤引起的
Stemming from the mass in his lungs.
引流只能是权宜之计
Drain's a temporary fix,
但他的心脏状况很不乐观
but his heart is really struggling.
胸部CT扫描会准确反映病情的
CT chest will show exactly what we're dealing with.
他有多糖症的征状
He presented with hyperglycemia
此外还有胆石性胰腺炎
and gallstone pancreatitis.
完全没有任何心脏有问题的迹象
There was absolutely no evidence of a heart problem.
我跟唐尼医生和莱瑟医生这么久
My time with Dr. Downey, now Dr. Latham
有一点始终没变
the one constant:
心脏问题总是毫无预警 猝不及防
cardiac events can strike without warning.
我还以为他好转了
Thought he was on the mend.
我也这么想
So did I.
关于之前...
Look. About earlier--
-曼宁医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Manning? - Yeah?
泰德的父亲来了
Ted's father has arrived.
我可以和他说下病情
I can fill him in.
不用 我来吧
No. I'll do it.
您好 我是曼宁医生
Hi. Dr. Manning.
好了
Okay.
最疼的部分过去了
Hard part's done.
主要的肌肉出血处比较深
Big muscle bleeder down deep.
现在就给你缝合
Stick tying it now.
那个阿♥拉♥伯人
The A-rab,
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
你们把他推出去了 但是他再也没回来
You wheeled him out of here, but he never came back.
他怎么了
What happened?
恶化了
Turn for the worse.
他走上拳台时就知道这其中的风险
He knew the risk when he stepped inside the cage.
干这一行 就得付出代价
It's the cost of doing business.
每天坚持清洗换纱布
Shower and change the dressing every day.
至少两到三周之后就痊愈了
It'll take at least two to three weeks to heal.
包扎伤口
Pack the wound.
给他办出院
Get him out of here.
淋巴结肿胀膨大
Bulky, swollen lymph nodes
而且在右肺下叶
and a clear primary mass
有边界清晰的大型肿块
in the right lower lobe of the lung.
非小细胞性肺癌
Non-small cell lung cancer?
活检结果还没出来
The biopsy results are pending,
但我基本确定会确诊的
but I'm almost certain they'll confirm it.
我去和莱瑟医生讨论下手术事宜
I'm gonna talk to Dr. Latham about surgical options.
好 我去找肿瘤科会诊
All right. I'll consult with oncology,
也听听他们的意见
get their opinion as well.
行
Yeah.
很遗憾 小娜
Sorry, Nat.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表