重新给他接上监护器
Put him back on the monitors.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
你要放弃吗
Are you giving up?
不是 但古德温女士说得对
No. But Ms. Goodwin is right.
我们可以尝试用腹腔灌洗加快进度
We can try peritoneal lavage to speed things up.
你是他的医生
You are his doctor.
你应该为你的病人争取
You're supposed to fight for your patients.
我儿子只有八岁
My son is only eight years old.
你真是个禽兽
What kind of a monster are you?
班克斯夫人
Mrs. Banks.
班克斯夫人 我真的 真的很抱歉
Mrs. Banks, I am truly, truly sorry.
-艾普尔 准备灌洗 -好的
- April, set up for the lavage. - On it.
候诊室又人满为患了 麦基
The waiting room's backed up again, Maggie.
我很尽力了 崔医生
I'm doing my best, Dr. Choi.
我们需要更努力
We need to do better.
今天太多人不专心了 这很危险
Too many people losing focus today. It's dangerous.
是这样吗
Is that right?
那里的那位病人 凯文
That patient in there, Kevin,
15岁 患有轻偏瘫
15-year-old with hemi-paresis,
但他的主治医师一心关注他的情绪
but his attending is fixated on his mood
而不是症状
rather than his symptoms.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他看起来有点不在乎
He seems a little detached.
但他只是个孩子 想耍酷而已
But he's just a kid trying to play it cool.
现在我们浪费着宝贵的时间一遍遍给他做扫描
So now we're wasting valuable time ordering scan after scan
可明明该做的是治疗
when we should be treating him.
相信这位主治医师
Well, I mean, surely this attending
应该说了他的理由吧
gave you his reasons, right?
是的
He did.
但我认为今天早上的意外影响了他的判断
But I think the incident this morning is clouding his judgment.
我不确定他今天还该不该上班
I'm not sure he should be working today.
真的吗
Really?
查尔斯医生 我们是治病救人
Dr. Charles, we're in the business of saving lives,
在人们对领袖丧失信心的那一刻
and the moment people lose confidence in their leader,
这场战斗就输了
the fight is lost.
我们今天已经有一个人伤亡
We've already had one casualty today.
我不要再有第二个
I won't have another.
凯文 你好吗
Kevin, how are you?
-我是查尔斯医生 -你好
- I'm Dr. Charles. - Hey.
我听说你左半边身体有些问题 是吗
I understand you're having a little trouble with your left side.
-对 -是啊
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
你还能接受吗 我知道这会有点吓人
How you doing with that? I know it can be a little scary.
这不算什么
It's not that big a deal.
抱歉 查尔斯医生
Excuse me, Dr. Charles,
这位病人预约了做核磁共振
this patient's schedule for an MRI.
好 去吧
Yes. Okay.
-很高兴见到你 -嗯
- Well, um, nice to meet you. - Yeah.
组织剪和无损伤镊
Metz and DeBakeys.
给他插管 准备搭桥
Let's get him cannulated for bypass,
给我拿张胶布绷带来
and get me a sheet of woven patch.
胶布绷带吗 我以为我们要做三血管搭桥
Woven patch? I thought we were doing a three-vessel CABG.
方案有变 这不是心梗
Change of plans. This isn't an MI.
呼叫里斯医生 让她马上过来
Page Dr. Reese. Tell her I need her now.
3.0剪
3.0?
-他怎么样了 -体温还是只有31度
- How's he doing? - Still only 89 degrees.
我知道惠勒医生在这有点不开心
Look, I know Dr. Wheeler had a difficult time here.
他跟你说过这事吗
Did he ever talk to you about it?
-没有 -他可能跟谁说过吗
- No. - Was there anyone he might have talked to?
哪个密友
A confidant?
-我真的不知道 -好吧
- Honestly, I have no idea. - Okay.
-古德温女士 -怎么了
- Uh, Ms. Goodwin? - Yes?
和我共事八个月的同事
I spent eight months working alongside someone
他痛苦到以至于自杀
who was in so much pain that he took his own life,
我却从没发现
and I never even noticed.
我是个怪物吗
Am I a monster?
不 曼宁医生
No, Dr. Manning.
你不是
No, you're not.
不好意思 我想找我的朋友
Excuse me. I'm looking for my friend.
这里是探视入口吗
Is this the visitors entrance?
急诊部 是的
Uh, for the ED, yeah.
他住院了吗
Has he been admitted yet?
我不知道 他说自己的胳膊还是腿不能动了
I don't know. He said he can't move his arm or leg.
听起来很糟糕
It sounds really bad.
他不会是叫凯文吧
His name wouldn't be Kevin, by any chance, would it?
是的
Yeah, it is.
告诉我 你朋友是特别喜欢耍帅吗
Tell me, is your buddy, like, a real cool customer?
像詹姆斯·迪恩那样的
You know, like a James Dean type?
詹姆斯·迪恩是谁
Who's James Dean?
我说的是
What I mean is, um,
他是那种对什么事
is he the kind of guy that doesn't really get
都不太激动的人吗
too worked up about stuff?
凯文吗 你开玩笑吧
Kevin? You're kidding.
他要被迫搬去加州
They're making him move to California.
-当然会激动了 -他必须搬家吗
- Of course he's worked up. - He's got to move?
对 基本上是被拖走的
Yeah. They're just dragging him away.
你会想他的吧
You're gonna miss him, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 你叫什么 我是查尔斯医生
Sorry--tell me your name. I'm Dr. Charles.
-埃米特 -埃米特 你好
- Emmett. - Emmett. Nice to meet you.
我觉得我们或许
I think that there might be a chance
能帮上你的朋友
that we could help your friend.
-我能跟你一起去看看他吗 -好的
- Could we go see him together? - Yeah. Okay.
罗德斯医生 你喊我来这干什么
Dr. Rhodes, why did you bring me here?
我无法协助旁路搭桥手术
I can't assist on a bypass graft.
我们不是在做旁路搭桥
We're not doing a bypass graft.
-什么 但我... -看
-What? But I-- - Look.
室中隔缺损吗
A ventricular septal defect?
坏死导致的
From necrosis.
因为跳进河里导致心脏病发引起的缺血
Lack of blood flow from his heart attack at the river
导致这一小块肌肉死亡
caused a small patch of muscle to die.
这太难找了 你怎么知道要往这找
That's impossible to find. How did you even know to look?
看到这块色变了吗
You see this discoloration?
我疏忽过一次
I missed this once.
那家伙在下手术台前就死了
Guy died before we even got him off the table.
我知道你觉得自己让惠勒失望了
I know that you feel like you let Wheeler down,
忽略了他需要帮助的征兆
like you missed the signs of him needing help.
作为医生 我们只能吸取教训
As doctors, all we can do is learn from that
试着不再疏忽第二次
and try not to miss them again.
麦基 凯文·罗斯什么时候做完核磁共振回来
Maggie, when's Kevin Roth getting back from MRI?
你没收到崔医生的消息吗
Didn't you get Dr. Choi's message?
他把你病人带去介入性放射科了
He took your patient to interventional radiology.
什么
What?
不许用那个抗栓塞药
Do not administer that TPA!
崔医生 出来
Dr. Choi, now.
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
他的时间窗就快关了 我别无选择
His window's nearly closed. I had no choice.
这由不得你选 我是你的主治医师
No, you don't have a choice. I'm your attending.
而你不愿做病人需要的治疗
And you're not willing to do what the patient needs.
所以你百分百确定这是个正确的临床病程吗
So, you're 100% sure of the correct clinical course?
因为对我来说 这并不明确
Because to me, this is not a clear-cut case.
那也不意味着我们可以逃避做出困难的决定
Doesn't mean we can avoid making the hard decisions.
即使那些决定可能会害死他吗
Even if those decisions might kill him?
二位 冷静一下
Gentlemen, if we could take a beat,
这个年轻人可能能帮我们了解一下现在的情况
this young man might help us shed some lighton the situation.
-哥们 -埃米特
- Hey, man. - Emmett,
你怎么来了
what are you doing here?
我很担心
I was worried.
担心我吗
You were worried about me?
是啊 你短♥信♥上说你动不了了
Yeah, man. Your text said you couldn't move.
我不知道你是要死了还是瘫痪了
I didn't know if you were dying or paralyzed.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表