你跳伞伤的吗
You did this sky diving?
也不算
Not exactly.
我摔下九千英尺还安全着陆
I fall 9000 feet and land no problem.
走去我的车时被绊倒了
And I tripped walking to my car.
这可不是瞎说
It's not ridiculous.
听起来你算走运
It sounds that you get off easy.
只能说这是我愿望清单上的一项
Oh, what can I say? It was all my bucket list.
好吧
OK.
我们看看头部
Let's take a look of your head.
你头皮上有一大条
Yeah, you got a decent sized laceration
-裂伤 -我想也是
- on your scalp, though. - Ah, figured.
我过来的路上
I used half a box of Kleenex
用了半盒纸巾来止血
trying to stop the bleeding on my way over here.
你不是自己开车过来的吧
You didn't drive yourself, did you?
不 是我男友开过来的
No, no, no, my boyfriend actually.
他在外面停车
He's out parking the car.
好的 给受伤手腕拍个片
All right, let's get a picture of that wrist.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
有人想调个班
Hey, I got a request for schedule changes.
-你签名就行 -好的
- They could use your signature. - All righty.
就这边
Right there.
没反应
Hm, this one's frozen.
是吗 我刚刚还在用
Oh, really? I just used it.
我放到台式机上
Well, I'll pull it up on the desktop.
莎伦
Sharon?
好像这个屏幕也被锁了
It looks like this screen is locked as well.
莎伦 是伯特
Sharon, it's Bert.
麦基
Maggie.
莎伦
Sharon.
我去看看显示器怎么回事
I'll go check on that monitor.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
有孩子出问题了吗
Is something wrong with one of the kids?
不不不 据我所知一切都好
No, no, no, everything's fine, as far as I know.
我来不是因为这个
That's, uh, not why I'm here.
亲爱的 伯特 这边
Honey, Bert, over here.
-亲爱的 -她是我女朋友
- "Honey"? - Uh, that's my lady friend.
她...我想她应该手腕骨折了
She--I think she might've broken her wrist.
失陪
Excuse me.
气泡式导管在损伤部位
Balloon catheter is at the lesion site.
现在充气
Inflating now.
植入支架
Stent deployed.
好 我们最后检查一下
All right, let's have one last look.
你可以踩踏板了
You can press the pedal.
巴多♥维♥医生
Dr. Bardovi?
不知道踏板出什么问题了
I don't know what's wrong with the floor pedal.
我在踩
I'm stepping on it.
伙计们...
Guys...
这是不是...
Is that...
怎么回事
What's happening?
莎伦
Sharon?
什么都别说好吗 我需要一点时间
Don't say anything, okay? I-I need a moment to process.
不 不是这个 你看
No, no, no, it's not that. Look.
这些恶意程序和解密钥匙是什么
What is all this about malware and decryption keys?
是一封勒索信
It's a ransom note.
我们被黑了
We've been hacked.
芝加哥医院 第二季第十九集
我们的服务器被攻陷了
Our sever has been corrupted and shut down,
在系统恢复之前
and until we can restore the system,
我们要执行停机操作流程
we'll be operating under downtime procedure.
也就是使用纸质图表
That means paper charts.
平板也不能用 都交给我吧
Oh, and no tablets, people. Handhem over.
那我们查不了任何病人的医疗记录
So we have no access to anyone's medical rords
我们怎么治疗啊
how--how do we do stuff?
不久之前我们其实
Well, there was a time not so long ago
在没有电脑帮助的情况下
when we actually treated patients
治疗了病人
without the aid of computers.
试想一下 你来说吧 查尔斯医生
Imagine that. Tell them, Dr. Charles.
我保证不用可以吗
Can I keep it if I promise not to use it?
抱歉 查尔斯医生
Sorry, Dr. Charles,
技术部需要每台都检查一下
I.T. needs to check them all out.
不仅仅是电子医疗记录
Well, it's not just the electronic medical records
查不了吧 我听说图像系统也崩溃了
that are disabled, right? I hear imaging's down as well?
那意味着什么 不能做X光片吗
Yeah, so that means what? No X-rays?
也不能做CT和核磁共振
And no CT scans, no MRIs.
在此期间我们不得不取消电子检查
We'll have to cancel elective surgeries for the time being,
但技术部有自信
but the I.T. Department is confident
他们能迅速击溃恶意程序让我们恢复上线
they can disable the malware and get us back online soon.
-对吗 布鲁斯 -我们会尽力的
- Isn't that right, Bruce? - We're doing our best.
同时我们要做好自己的事
And in the mean time, we'll make due.
用传送设备读取生命体征...
We'll use the transport monitors to read the vitals--
抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry,
但勒索信说如果我们给他们30比特币
but the note says that if we pay them 30 Bitcoins,
他们就给我们解密钥匙 所以...
they'll give us a decryption key, so...
医院规定
It's hospital policy
不能向敲诈勒索者妥协
not to engage with extortioness.
所以我们就要
So we're going to fly blind
这样麻烦地盲干吗
with one arm tied behind our back?
这样似乎目光太短浅了
It seems a little shortsighted.
这又不是三四万什么的
I mean, it's, what, $30,000, $40,000?
这点钱好像无所谓
Seems like nothing.
有信托基金的人说话不腰疼
Says the guy with the trust fund.
我们不会妥协的 罗德斯医生
We're not paying the ransom, Dr. Rhodes.
我们不用 我们没那么脆弱
We don't need to. We aren't so fragile
我们很快就能解决问题
that we could be knocked off our game that easy.
当然 古德温女士 我们会搞定挑战的
Absolutely, Ms. Goodwin. We're up for the challenge.
谢谢 崔医生
Thank you, Dr. Choi.
-好的 周大兵 -崔大兵
- Okay, G.I. Chou. - G.I. Choi.
回去治疗病人吧 大家加强交流
Back to your patients. Increase communication, people.
不抽血 不检查
No blood is drawn, no test is run,
所有分发的药品都要记录在白板上
and no medication is dispensed without writing on this board.
莎伦
Sharon?
莎伦 听着 我...
Sharon, listen, I--
我不想让你发现
I didn't want you to find out.
那你应该带她去镇医院
Then you could've taken her to County.
但这个医院最近也最好
But Med was the closest and the best,
很大程度上是因为你
not in small part because of you.
别担心了 伯特
Don't sweat it, Bert,
我现在有更大的问题需要处理
I've got bigger problems to deal with right now.
我什么文件都看不了
I can't access any of my files.
-我们该怎么办 -祈祷
- What are we supposed to do? - Cross our fingers
希望某个叫布鲁斯的家伙能拯救我们
and hope that some guy named Bruce can save the day.
-对此我不乐观 -你知道我的研究
- I can't say that I'm optimistic. - Do you know how much research
要停滞多少吗
that I just have to put on hold now?
这真是没法忍♥
This--this is unacceptable.
冷静 亲爱的 这不是世界末日
Oh, easy there, babe. It's not the end of the world.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
因为最近事情可有点多
Because things are seeming a little biblical around here.
昨晚是老鼠 今天又被黑了
I mean, last night with the rats and then today with the hacks.
-老鼠 什么老鼠 -在我公♥寓♥的通风管道里
- Rats? What rats? - In the vents of my apartment.
我昨天整晚都没睡
It kept me up all night last night.
除鼠员明天才能来
Exterminator can't come in till tomorrow.
我...
I--
我得去找家旅馆住
I'm gonna have to check into a hotel.
不 不用
No, you won't.
解决之前你先暂住在我家
You stay with me until this is resolved.
我就想让你说这个
Oh, that is exactly what I wanted you to say.
给我
Give me that.
我比你更需要它 再见
I need this more than you do. Bye.
再见
Bye.
他喘不上气
He can't catch his breath.
我本来想让他...来的路上躺一下
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表